DLC: Camaro SS “Edge Special”

My internet here is blocking all PSBlog stuff and related. Could anyone post another picture of the Edge special here? Like so I can see if it is worth it to get the can on my way home? I mean I usually would never buy dlc like this, but the Chevy Camaro is my favorite car in the world :/

Also, could someone confirm where the code is on the can? If its like printed on it I could pretend to use my ScanLife scanning app but instead take a picture of the code :sly:

I posted a photo earlier in the thread. I haven't checked paint, rims, etc, but will later tonight. I bought a razor, and it had a small pamphlet inside with a code to enter at www.edgeshave.com/ps3, which gave me a code to enter at the playstation store.

As mentioned earlier, I support this DLC, even though it isn't on my list of premium "wants". In fact, a little part of my soul died (Ford fan), but I support the content in hopes that we'll get even more soon.

All I have are empty shelves in the many drug stores in Manhattan around my office...

Not sure if that means people went out and bought them all or if they're just not out on the shelves yet.

Just went to walmart and target, couldnt find the GT5 can, but could find the killzone can. Will check again in a few days. I have 3 of each relatively close to my house so I will find it in a few days

Had to go to CVS to get some deodorant and they had the EDGE shaving cream, so I said **** it and bought that as well. The code for the shaving cream is the product code that they scan in store, incase anyone is wondering. I took the can that was all the way at the back of the shelf just incase someone copied the first can or so. But, I think in order for it to be used, it has to be scanned/bought. Not sure though, so don't take my word for it.

I have a EU and a US account in my PS3.
I think that if I download the DLC in my US account will it be available to all my accounts. Just like Stealths and Chromes I downloaded from my EU account are available in both accounts.

The problem is... I live in Portugal! Can some one send me a code, I will pay for it?

Regards

Slightly off topic... At least it wasn't Gillette, I remember always crashing into their ad van in Burnout Paradise, ALWAYS. :mad:

The color makes it rather distasteful, I'm surprised there's no advertising on it for Schick and Edge.:odd:

Just went to walmart and target, couldnt find the GT5 can, but could find the killzone can. Will check again in a few days. I have 3 of each relatively close to my house so I will find it in a few days

Killzone can is good too. Once you put the code in you have a choice for DLC.

Not too impressed with that car's color but I am going to Wal-Mart today and I will buy it if they have it. A little disappointed in myself lol.

If these will be the "new" cars, we could have the whole garage again just with a different color and a GT logo, while PD and the companies sponsoring get even richer for nothing but a logo.

Please PD... Don't insult the intelligence of the average consumer...

A simple livery editor would ruin business for them, so NEVER expect it.

I can't wait to get this, it'll shave some some time off my hot lapping. Hopefully it really Schicks to the road. Might even give me an Edge!

Last edited:
Is it any EDGE product with a GT5 logo gets the car, or just a certain one? The shave gel is only a few bucks, not a bad deal, but those razors are a bit overpriced.

I can't wait to get this, it'll shave some some time off my hot lapping. Hopefully it really Schicks to the road. Might even give me an Edge!

Didn't I tell you to go away earlier? :lol:

Here is your target that you have to find for the specialy marked items

5528509066_b19d04d678_z.jpg

kind of racey for those "young gunz"

Can somebody say if this work on a EU account???
If not, if I download from a US account, can it be used on a EU???

I started a thread a little while ago about DLC as marketing. People couldn't see that it would be viable. I hope that this signals a future full of additional content.

Maybe the tourism departments around the world could pay for tracks. Or a car company could pay to have it's 2011/12 car lineup as DLC.

are people REALLY considering buying a product they won't use just to get a not-very-attractive livery on a car we already have?

I have no intent on buy the moisturizing gel, I just plan on noting the UPC of the moisturizing gel when I buy my different formula. Same brand, different formula. Incidentally...if anyone wants to save me a trip to walmart I would be most appreciative. :scared:

IMO it wasn't that bright to use the UPC. It will be all over the net within a day or two. Just use your favorite search engine on friday, I'm sure the upc will pop up everywhere.

Great... They did a new paint job for the Camaro. They couldn't even come up with a car that's not already in the game?

Back