DLC: Camaro SS “Edge Special”

I'm about ready to run to the local drug store, and if it's not there, I'm gonna go to Wal-Mart, which is about a half-hour away. So can anybody confirm whether or not this promo is available in Canada? I see no disclaimers on the Playstation blog OR on the Schick/Edge promo page on their website stating that it's only available in the US. But if someone in Canada can confirm it's availability (or not) BEFORE I make the trip, I would appreciate it!

SanGimignano-TownSquare.jpg

Ok, none of these products are available where i live, so if anyone could run and buy a shavingcream and send me the code, i could refund you trough paypal.

Couldn't those that can't get Edge shaving gel just order it online after making sure it's a GT5 DLC enclosed product?

Couldn't those that can't get Edge shaving gel just order it online after making sure it's a GT5 DLC enclosed product?

Is this car really worth all this trouble to get it since the only thing that's really different seems to be a "unique" colour and a few GT-logo's?
It's pure marketing guys, and it seems to be working.......

analog
Is this car really worth all this trouble to get it since the only thing that's really different seems to be a "unique" colour and a few GT-logo's?

Not for me analog, I could care less about getting one car. And as for shaving cream, my beard grows like a Chia Pet so I'll eventually have to buy more, I'll probably look then.

Worked on me, but I have no shame.

I bought this brand of shaving razors and gel even before the GT5 promotions. I see this as a bonus for me since I know I will have to get more gel and razors eventually. I really hope it is not just a reskinned Camaro. I've already got one RMd and don't really need another with a different color.

just go to orangeville walmart and find out for us samiam :D

All right, all right, I'm going already! Are you stalking me with Google Maps?

Worked on me, but I have no shame.

Me neither.

I bought this brand of shaving razors and gel even before the GT5 promotions. I see this as a bonus for me since I know I will have to get more gel and razors eventually. I really hope it is not just a reskinned Camaro. I've already got one RMd and don't really need another with a different color.

I do. I want this car, and I don't care if I DO have to order it online :dopey:.

👍

Yeah... not gonna go out of my way to buy some shaving cream for a purple chevy with GT logos.

I'll start looking for this product the next time I'm at the store.
I don't use their product, but the "car collector" in me would be remiss if I didn't grab up another possible car to add to my collection.

The way I see it, even if it's not the best of cars I'll support any sort of DLC for GT5 - whether financially from Sony/PD or promotionally from a third party. (If this attempt at DLC doesn't prove successful in any way, we may not see future DLC - that we would really want.)

Peace...

almost moved to shelburne i know where your nearest walmart is. :D

post up what you find please.

Okay, so there is no special Edge brand shaving cream in my local IDA/Pharma Plus drug store. I also checked my local No Frills grocery store, but they have this brand on sale today, so there was actually none on the shelf. The price label on the empty shelf didn't mention anything about the product being a special promo item, but I don't think it would.

I will be making a trip to Orangeville at about 3:30pm EDT (in about two and a half hours), so I will check the Wal-Mart then.

Yippee another dlc car that is already in the game... FU PD

Nobody is forcing you to buy this car in a special livery and if its region specific (like the US and Canada), it serves as SOME consolation for the lack of exclusive cars our region has received (only one) vs. the rest of the world.

I hated how the first DLC we received was just that lame wallpaper with fog moving while they changed the pictures of 5 different cars. I am excited that we finally got another DLC car, although I am not into muscle cars. It's still nice, and off to the store to buy shaving gel HAHA.

On a side note,

Anyone who already has this car, can you repaint it, wheel change, or change aero parts by chance? Thanks 👍

My internet here is blocking all PSBlog stuff and related. Could anyone post another picture of the Edge special here? Like so I can see if it is worth it to get the can on my way home? I mean I usually would never buy dlc like this, but the Chevy Camaro is my favorite car in the world :/

Also, could someone confirm where the code is on the can? If its like printed on it I could pretend to use my ScanLife scanning app but instead take a picture of the code :sly:

My internet here is blocking all PSBlog stuff and related. Could anyone post another picture of the Edge special here? Like so I can see if it is worth it to get the can on my way home? I mean I usually would never buy dlc like this, but the Chevy Camaro is my favorite car in the world :/

I updated the first post with a new image of the car (that was posted on the second page by McClarenDesign).

Back