Fastest Elise 111r Nurburgring Nordschleife lap?

• Thread starter alx-ndr
  • 65 comments
No it's just the regular one....I just never drive that track or that car. I also never switched the tires on the car I don't know what it comes with.
I'm not ashamed, like I said I just went for it and thats what I did...I actually hate that track.

*grin*
It's my #1 track.
Maybe if Spa Francorchamps were in, Spa would win.. but Nordschleife is definately one of my most beloved tracks ever.

I take my hat off to you Sir because it's refreshing to see a person just being honest :)

Tell me, which car and track do you like?
Maybe you can set a fast time, and we try to break it?
Would be fun to have challenges since PSN is down.

Test test... hope it works :)

Still no perfect lap for me!

I'm having lots of fun chasing and running in front of your ghost car, thank you:tup:
I managed to get a 1.5 sec lead up until the small carousel, thats where I lose all time and restart.

Need a bit more practice in that part of the track.

*grin*
It's my #1 track.
Maybe if Spa Francorchamps were in, Spa would win.. but Nordschleife is definately one of my most beloved tracks ever.

I take my hat off to you Sir because it's refreshing to see a person just being honest :)

Tell me, which car and track do you like?
Maybe you can set a fast time, and we try to break it?
Would be fun to have challenges since PSN is down.

I have to think about it....and I can't play today, but I'm definitely game. Nurb is a hard track to memorize, there is always two turns that creep up on me and I'm in the grass. :ouch:

Managed a 6:25.046, definitely another couple of seconds there for me, but stringing it together is another thing though :scared:

Damn these are some quick times people.

My PB is a 6:44.xxx

My mates an I use these cars a fair bit, they're an awesome car to drive.
Not under/over powered but just right :)

lol I just found out this car can pull wheelies, I was driving a little too aggressively trying to break 6:35 ... didn't even hit the apex of the corner, it just took off =/
2aahibl.jpg

2m2u8o8.jpg

I crashed soon after this, couldn't steer =[

I'm still trying to get a perfect lap, this car can be a bitch to drive if you get over-confident...

Back