Show your; PINK WHIPS!

  • Thread starter Thread starter FosterG
  • 56 comments
  • 8,907 views
Messages
3,626
Messages
misteruno1
Did not see a thread for this, so here goes mine.

pinkcomp.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
 
Needs to be moved to the main Photomode subforum, I think.
 
Needs to be moved to the main Photomode subforum, I think.

I are right. It needs to be moved to the photomode sub-forum as this is not your own personal gallery.
 
Yes , I meant to post in the photomode gallery, sorry.
 
Sadly I don't have any pink cars or any pink paint so I can't post any pictures. :(
Hopefully there will be plenty of other people with pink cars that post pictures of it. ;)
 
Sadly I don't have any pink cars or any pink paint so I can't post any pictures. :(
Hopefully there will be plenty of other people with pink cars that post pictures of it. ;)

:dopey: surprised there was not a thread for this, so much talk about mat pink and all.
 
Here's what Amanda "Sian" (S. Brunner) drives sometimes in B-spec events:
Sian-PinkZ06.jpg
 
Last edited:
5723083035_712531a6d0_b.jpg

5723637676_02bbf953e9_b.jpg
 
Damn ImaRobot, you stole my girl's LF-A and posted it here :lol:
 
you know you like it ;]
 
5753672388_c9e34a5901_b.jpg


I love pink :)
 
Damn ImaRobot, you stole my girl's LF-A and posted it here :lol:

He stole my pink one too. :grumpy: Only it has pink wheels as well... :p
 
Like the pink wagon. Looks like your bob is a white knuckle driver from that picture.
 
Inspired by C-ZETA!

34866wz.jpg
 
I've looked all through this thread at the nice pink cars but i've still not seen a whip like the OP suggested. Maybe these pink whips can be found at a horse riding school or in a dominatrixs' basement? I'm not sure. But my mrs likes the pink cars, i will have to get a shot of her pink TT-S she races with now and again!
 
That LF-A is electric! All are great , nice v-spec .
 
Kyoto-Gion_8.jpg
[/IMG]
Kyoto-Gion_5.jpg
[/IMG]
Kyoto-Gion_2.jpg
[/IMG]
Kyoto-Gion_17.jpg
[/IMG]
 
Last edited:
Back