Whats 0/0/0/

I'm guessing wins. Maybe people listed 0/0 trying to scam for 0 switches 0 wins but has UCD miles. It's the only other 0 I see though xDD.

I'm guessing wins. Maybe people listed 0/0 trying to scam for 0 switches 0 wins but has UCD miles. It's the only other 0 I see though xDD.

It's probably wins. I remembered a thread demanding 0/0/0 cars and implied that 0 is wins.

A Spec and B Spec.

Still, I don't see how you can have a win on a 0 mile car, unless it's due to a glitch.

To the OP 0/0 means 0 switches and 0 miles. There is not third zero that I've heard of...

Most people refer to 0 wins with 0/0/0, though I've seen other interpretations. Whatever it is, 0/0 should really imply it. Without a switch there'll be no wins, nor any mods. Unless, of course, it's due to a glitch.

In GT5 are three switches available:

0/0/0 - 0 Miles/ 0 Modifications/ 0 Wins

Most people only use the term 0/0 because a car with 0 miles as automatically no wins.

The first switch stands for the mileage of the car.
The second switch stands, for modifications like oil change or a color change.
A car with the the second switch on 0 means he has the original color.
The third switch just says how many times you have one with the car.

0/0 cars are only for collectors interesting.

This is funny everyone has their own interpretation of 0/0/0

For me it's in this order: (order is important because of the point made in post #5)

0- Miles / 0- Switches / 0- Mods

For you guys that say the third 0 is wins, how can that be? It's a given you can't have a win w/o miles or switches. (besides glitching)

To my knowledge you can add mods to a car without switching into it. This was made possible in one of the updates. I still think the third 0 is irrevelant because I never heard of anybody doing this, but it's there. I personally do not acknowledge the third zero.

why do people collect 0/0/0 cars... i mean is quite pointless if you ask me...

Nobody asked you? Proper grammer includes capital letters. :sly:

https://www.gtplanet.net/aup/

Last edited:
This is funny everyone has their own interpretation of 0/0/0

It kind of is, but as long as it doesn't refer to 0 switches, 0 mods and 0 wins, or 0 miles, 0 mods and 0 wins, I guess we're good. I personally do not acknowledge the third zero either.

To my knowledge you can add mods to a car without switching into it. This was made possible in one of the updates.

That's an interesting point I keep forgetting about. I guess I need to attempt to add mods to a car I haven't switched into, and if that's really possible, maybe specifying 0 mods becomes a necessity? Wouldn't want to trade for a 0/0 car and then find out it's modded.

That's an interesting point I keep forgetting about. I guess I need to attempt to add mods to a car I haven't switched into, and if that's really possible, maybe specifying 0 mods becomes a necessity? Wouldn't want to trade for a 0/0 car and then find out it's modded.

The one good thing about possibly getting a 0/0 car with mods is that the only parts than can be added via the Tuning Menu, without actually switching into the car, can be removed.

The Tuning Menu does not feature the permanent mods to be added like Engine Tuning or Weight Reduction, at least not on any cars that I've seen so far.

Those mods have to be done from within the Tuning Shop, if I recall correctly. 👍

I have a second account that holds my favorite zero mile cars in it for when it calls for a replacement. And by that I mean look at the cost of a new car, like a Suby Spec C - if you race that car long enough online, it will eventually cost a million bucks to restore the chassis and engine... too rich for my blood!! It is MUCH cheaper to sell that car, send myself a new one and start over. Ideally, it is best to take your favs, break them in, save them to another account with all the parts, setups, clean engine/chassis etc, and send them as needed after you wear out the current version. The pro's definitely have the con's beat!

Back