AllinWitJT
securedownload-1.jpg

QUICK FACTS:
GT500 Premium Car Slots, 8. 502HP with a 1100kg weight regulation
GT300 Car Slots, 8. 325HP
Race day: Thursdays
Qualify: 6:30PM PST
Race Start: 7:00PM PST
Race Lounge Host: xR0ADRASHx (the O is a Zero 0)
Race Length: 35-45 minutes
Series Length: 7 race Series
Single file rolling starts.
1 Mandatory pit.
Tire selection is Race Softs.
ABS allowed.
TCS maximum setting of 1.
Driving line banned.
Active steering banned.
Skid recovery force banned.
Tire wear/fuel consumption ON.
Boost will be turned off.
Grip reduction will be set to real.
Draft set to weak.
Damage will be set to light.
Penalties will be turned off.
All tuning and setting adjustments are allowed per the discretion of each driver.
No PP limit.

THE CARS:
- Maximum limit of 2 of the same car. 8 cars per class.
- 1 car change per person per season will be allowed after the 1st race if the driver really does not like the initial car they have chosen. A car can be chosen from the approved list only if it is available.

GT500 Premium Models Only
Honda ARTA NSX 06
Honda EPSON NSX 08
Honda RAYBRIG NSX 06
Honda Stealth NSX 08
Honda TAKATA DOME NSX 06
Lexus BANDAI DIREZZA SC430 06
Lexus DENSO DUNLOP SARD SC430 08
Lexus ENEOS SC430 08
Lexus PETRONAS TOM SC430 08
Nissan Calsonic IMPUL GT-R 08
Nissan MOTUL AUTECH GT-R 08
Nissan Stealth GT-R 08
Nissan WOODONE ADVAN Clarion GT-R 08
Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R 08
Nissan XANAVI NISMO Z 06
Nissan YellowHat YMS TOMICA GT-R 08
Toyota YellowHat YMS Supra 05

GT300
RE Amemiya Amemiya AsparaDrink RX7 06
Subaru CUSCO DUNLOP SUBARU IMPREZA 08
Autobacs ARTA Garaiya 08
Lexus Weds Sport IS350 08
Cusco Subaru Advan Impreza 03
Autobacs ARTA Garaiya 03
Nissan C-WEST RAZO SILVIA 01
RE Amemiya AMEMIYA ASPARADRINK RX7 04
Subaru CUSCO SUBARU ADVAN IMPREZA 03
Toyota SUPERAUTOBACS APEX MR-S 00
Toyota WEDSSPORT CELICA 03

EVENTS:
Race 1 Grand Valley East Reverse 40 laps
Race 2 Fuji GT 30 laps
Race 3 Trial Mountain Reverse 34 laps
Race 4 Laguna Seca 34 laps CANCELLED!
Race 5 Suzuka 24 laps
Race 6 Road Course Daytona 28 laps
Race 7 Spa 28 laps

QUALIFYING:
Qualifying will start at 6:35PM US PST (Lobby opens at 6:30PM PST).
Lounge will be open to GT300's and they will enter the course first at lobby restricted 325 HP.
GT300 class will qualify from 6:35PM to 6:45PM. GT300 class is to pause in Pit Lane at 6:45PM and not exit track.
The HP limit will then be changed and GT500's will enter course at lobby retricted 502 HP.
GT500 class will qualify from 6:45PM to 6:55PM. GT500 class is to pause in Pit Lane at 6:55PM and not exit track.

-All drivers must be in the lobby at 6:30PM PST and ready for the lobby restricted course entrance process. (Have your oil changes and tunes completed before qualifying)
-Both classes will run together and qualify at the same time.
-Qualification ends at 6:55PM PST.
-Any driver who leaves the track and goes to the car settings menu may face a time penalty added to thier final race results and will start in last postion in thier respective class.
-At the end of the qualiying session the race will be started after a 5-10 minute break. Race will start at 7:00PM PST.
-Your fastest qulifying time determines your pace lap position for the race within your respeective class.

WHEN RACE START IS SELECTED AT 7:00PM PST:
Once the race countdown has reached 0 NO ONE MOVES.
Once race control gives the comand for the pace lap the field will start rolling.

Pace Lap: The 1st lap is the formation pace lap.
The grid start that is set by the game will have all drivers, regardless of class, in the order they qualified.
If a GT300 qualifies to a starting grid position above a GT500 the affected drivers are to ignore the position obtained during qualification and grid up in order within thier own respective class.
-GT500 class leads the GT300 class for the rolling start.
-All drivers MUST remain in formation in their respective slots.
-Drivers will line up/roll out in a single file. A minimum of 3 car lengths must be between cars.
-DO NOT pass the driver in front of you.

The Formation Lap speed limit is 100 kph / 60 mph
*Stay in your qualifying order
*Do not hit other cars or exceed the speed limit
This Is A Single File Rolling Start: When the pole driver turns onto the pit straight the race will go green flag once approximately 100m from the start/finish line. !In most cases this will be when the pole sitter of the GT500 class reaches the pit entrance wall. The GT500 pole sitter will go green at thier discretion and will not be announced!. No passing is allowed until crossing the start finish line. If a driver crosses the start line out of position, they will be given a point deduction of 5 points per car passed before the start finish line.

Pit Lane is closed during the pace lap. Drivers who enter the pits will recieve a time penalty of 45 seconds and a point deduction of 3.

RACING STUFF:
During the race the GT300 cars WILL be passed by the GT500 cars. The GT300 cars are to hold the proper racing line throught the corners and the GT500 cars are to pass "off" line. GT300 cars should not weave back and forth on any straight or change racing lines while a faster car is within passing range. Failure to follow this procedure can result in a penalty according to the severity of the situation. (Be courteous, let the faster cars through)
All GTPlanet online racing rules and guidelines apply. GTPlanet OLR Rules
Any track incident must be reported within 36 hours of the race completion for evaluation by the Race Stewards and should only be reported via personal message. If an infraction is proven to be valid penalty/penatlies in accordance with the severity of the incident will be applied.
These penalties can range from point deduction penalties to disqualification from a race or the entire Championship.
Every report will be evaluated and a decision will be reached and made official after the stewards have reached a verdict.

DURING THE RACE STUFF:
There will always be slight knocks here and there, either from errors, or close racing. However, 31 taps before the first pit is something that is not expected, it's poor race conduct. Aggressive racing is expected, but bad corner/braking choices should not be made. Just because there is no heavy damage doesn't mean a race won't be ruined by punting someone off.
Try to let faster cars by when safe. If you want to be in a league then you need to respect the other drivers. Do not ram, brake check or spin someone out if you think a driver did something to you on purpose. Dropping out of a race is poor sportsmanship. Stuff happens, just get back in the race, go for yours and let the Race Stewards deal with the incident. Dropping out and jumping back in to berate somebody by mic. or lobby text is not smart and disruptive to eveybody on the track.

-Sometimes a driver will see someone coming up fast behind and they will try to get out of the way only to end up BEING in the way, that's just stress not intention.
-The faster drivers need to give the slower cars some time to set up a good line to be passed. Faster drivers please be patient, it's more fun when it's clean.

If something happens and you screw up a drivers race say sorry (or text it after a race or PM them) let the driver know what was going on and race another day.

AND MORE STUFF:
- No Intentional hitting spinning out of opponents
- DO NOT drive the wrong way around the track during the race- No Corner Cutting, 2 wheels must be on track at all times
- Do not driver over blue paint with any 1 or more tires
- Do not put all 4 wheels on green paint
- No Blocking while on a straight or weaving (one move may be allowed for drivers racing for position only)
- 1 Mandatory Pitstop per Race (Refuelling is optional)
- You Must Stay within Pit lines when entering or exiting the Pitlane
- No Trash Talking or degrading remarks to other Racers
- You cannot pass by going off track (if this occurs give the gained position back)
- You Must yeild to Traffic upon returning to the track
- You must yeild to Lead lap Traffic (try to keep and eye on running order)
-WHEN YOU SPIN A DRIVER OUT AND THEY CRASH OR GO OFF COURSE GIVE THE POSITION BACK IF IT WAS MORE THAN JUST A SMALL ACCIDENT. IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO GIVE THE POSITION BACK AND THE INCIDENT IS REPORTED AND DETERMINED TO BE A RESULT OF MORE THAN JUST A SMALL ACCIDENT A POINTS PENALTY WILL BE ISSUED.

PIT LANE STUFF:
Drivers must not cut across the painted Pit Lane exit line.

MISSING A RACE:
Reserve drivers will be asked to fill the void spaces as they open up. Regular league members please notify the league president when you know you may not attend a race. League members may also propose to have the race postposed until then next scheduled race day. If a proposal is made all of the league members may approve or disapprove with the majority vote to rule. It's more fun if everyone is around.

League President: AllinWitJT
League Vice President: xR0ADRASHx (the O is a Zero 0)
Lounge Host: xR0ADRASHx
Race Stewards:
AllinWitJT
xR0ADRASHx
ncrthree
Tissimo
Testing:
xR0ADRASHx
Godangit
cBcvaBch
General of Mayhem: Godangit
Assistant to the General of Mayhem: Jess
Salad: AllinWithJT
Dressing: Brettcee

Last edited:
Upcoming Events and Updates

RACE #6 FINAL!!! SPA JANUARY 5th
20 LAPS
Enter Lobby 6:30PM PST
GT300 Qualification 6:35-6:45PM
GT500 Qualification 6:45-6:55PM
Race 7:00PM
Lounge Host xR0ADRASHx (the O is a zero 0)

744511176.png

iPhone/iPad users may have to click white screen of this post then link to view image.

Last edited:
Race Results and Leaderboard

Final Series Results.
392ba5e7.jpg

Points Awards:

GT500
100pts.
80pts.
60pts.
50pts.
40pts.
30pts.
20pts.
10pts.

GT300
100pts.
80pts.
60pts.
50pts.
40pts.
30pts.
20pts.
10pts.

-Any driver disconnected during qualification will be allowed to start in the position their fastest time placed them within their class.

-If a driver decides to pit for the remainder of a race or pull off track and park after a racing incident causes them to crash which places them in what they believe to be an irrecoverable situation, last place finishing points will be awarded. The incident must be reported for review by Stewards and judged justified for the points award.

-If a driver races half of a race length and decides to pit for the remainder of the race or pull off track and park without a judged and justified incident caused by another driver, one half of last place finishing points will be awarded.

Last edited:
Please copy, fill in and paste back into the thread.
GTP ID/PSN ID and car.

If any of you want to switch classes please PM each other to figure out a switch or ask in this thread.

GT500
1. AllinWitJT/AllinWithJT-Nissan Calsonic IMPUL GT-R 08
2. xR0ADRASHx/xR0ADRASHx-Nissan GT-R Stealth
3. Jess-N-Dre/Jess-N-Dre-Nissan XANAVI NISMO Z 06
4. cBcvaBch/cBcvabch-Lexus DENSO DUNLOP SARD SC430 08
5. Itoss69/Itoss69-Nissan YellowHat YMS TOMICA GT-R 08
6. Mike46and2/GTP_Mike46and2-Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R 08
7. Brettcee/Brettcee-XANAVI NISMO GT-R 08

GT300
1. Boshuter/Boshuter-Toyota Wedsport Celica 03
2. supersnake75/supersnake75-Subaru CUSCO ADVAN IMPREZA 03
3. thlogan/thlogan-Toyota SUPERAUTOBACS APEX MR-S 00
4. MATTICS71/MATTICS71-RE Amemiya Amemiya AsparaDrink RX7 06
5. ncrthree/ncrthree-Toyota Wedsport Celica 03
6. Scorpion0001/Scorpion0001-Toyota SUPERAUTOBACS APEX MR-S 00
7. djchon661/djchon661-Lexus Weds Sport IS350 08
8. ZohsixGT5/ZohsixGT5-
9. DA6righthand/DA6righthand-Autobacs ARTA Garaiya 08

Last edited:
Thanks Vol, I was editing the title and moved it to GT5 general by accident.

Last edited:
I'd love to participate but I may not be able to make some events. My work schedule changes week to week but will try my best to make events. That being said sign me up for the lexus in GT300 and great job on the thread, it looks good.

I'd love to participate but I may not be able to make some events. My work schedule changes week to week but will try my best to make events. That being said sign me up for the lexus in GT300 and great job on the thread, it looks good.

Done

I'm gonna have to bow out as well. For some reason I thought the races would be earlier in the evening, but then..... I am an idiot.

Godangit
I'm gonna have to bow out as well. For some reason I thought the races would be earlier in the evening, but then..... I am an idiot.

Would starting races at 6:30pm PST help? Qualifying at 6:00?

Looks good JT 👍 Couple of tracks that I've never ran on, but most of them are favorites of mine. :)

GT500
1. AllinWitJT/AllinWithJT-Nissan Calsonic IMPUL GT-R ‘08
2. xR0ADRASHx/xR0ADRASHx-Nissan YellowHat YMS TOMICA GT-R ‘08
3. Godangit/Godangit-Honda RAYBRIG NSX ‘06
4. Brettcee/Brettcee-Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R ‘08
5. cBcvaBch/cBcvabch-
6. Itoss69/Itoss69
7. Mike46and2/GTP_Mike46and2
8. Tissimo/Tissimo
GT300
1. Boshuter-Toyota Wedsport Celica '03
2. djchon661/djchon661-Lexus Weds Sport IS350 ‘08
3. thlogan
4. MATTICS71
5. ncrthree
6. Jess-N-Dre

GT500
3. Godangit/Godangit-Lexus ENEOS SC430 08
5. cBcvaBch/cBcvabch-
6. Itoss69/Itoss69
8. Tissimo/Tissimo
GT300
3. thlogan
4. MATTICS71
5. ncrthree
6. Jess-N-Dre

Last edited:
Godangit
Ya, that would actually work out.

Ok. I will update the times. Unfortunately the season will begin about the 3rd week of October because of my schedule. We will run pre-season races until then which I may or may not be able to attend. Thanks for working with me and your patience in regards to when the season starts.

I've got a real life commitment on Tuesday nights that means I can't get into the lobby until maybe 9:20 EST at the earliest. Hopefully I can take part. I'll run the Wedsport Celica if I'm able to participate.

ncrthree
I've got a real life commitment on Tuesday nights that means I can't get into the lobby until maybe 9:20 EST at the earliest. Hopefully I can take part. I'll run the Wedsport Celica if I'm able to participate.

I'm in the same boat. I'll be getting into the lobby that time also. I figured the 6:35 start time will help a bit. Your signed up.

I am still have not been able to commit myself to a particular model of GT500.... I'll get it narrowed down by next week, if I can get any consistency.

Godangit
I am still have not been able to commit myself to a particular model of GT500.... I'll get it narrowed down by next week, if I can get any consistency.

You can change cars once after the 1st race.

I'm still testing cars myself, I've never ran any of them at this HP level. I'm in another series with GT500 and 300 cars and we have a race Sunday at Tokyo, gives me a chance to practice for it and our first preseason race.

I'm getting 1:42's easily with the GT300 car at Tokyo, but we run a little more HP. The GT500's seem to be around 10sec faster.

Darn, I wanted in for GT500- don't know if any spots are open, but if there is I want in. If not I'll take GT300, not decided on car yet though.

I'm still testing cars myself, I've never ran any of them at this HP level. I'm in another series with GT500 and 300 cars and we have a race Sunday at Tokyo, gives me a chance to practice for it and our first preseason race.

I'm getting 1:42's easily with the GT300 car at Tokyo, but we run a little more HP. The GT500's seem to be around 10sec faster.

Dangit and I did some runs at Tokyo yesterday in the GT500's. I'm around mid 1:45's consistant with a miricle lap of 1:44.8

Dangit and I did some runs at Tokyo yesterday in the GT500's. I'm around mid 1:45's consistant with a miricle lap of 1:44.8

Something is wrong there, I'm doing 1:42's with a GT300 at 345hp for my race tomorrow. I think the GT500 guys are running 1:33/1:32's. They are running same specs for GT500 as we are.

I'll have a better idea of times for Tokyo after my race tomorrow. I also have a replay saved of the last race I was in at Tokyo with a GT500 car, I'll see what kind of times I was getting (was driving the Arta NSX).

Something is wrong there, I'm doing 1:42's with a GT300 at 345hp for my race tomorrow. I think the GT500 guys are running 1:33/1:32's. They are running same specs for GT500 as we are.

Uh maybe I got my times mixed up maybe 1:35's with a miracle of 1:34. Sorry Bo it's that old age thing creeping up on me again....if I don't write it down, it's gone

Uh maybe I got my times mixed up maybe 1:35's with a miracle of 1:34. Sorry Bo it's that old age thing creeping up on me again....if I don't write it down, it's gone

LOL.... that sounds more like it. I know what you mean about the old age thing, I had another bd last Monday. :ouch:

I think I'll probably be in the 1:44's, maybe 1:43's with the GT300 at the HP level we are running.

GT500
3. Godangit/Godangit-Motul Autech GT-R
5. cBcvaBch/cBcvabch-
6. Itoss69/Itoss69
8. Tissimo/Tissimo
GT300
3. thlogan
4. MATTICS71/ ?
5. ncrthree
6. Jess-N-Dre

Sounds good guys I don't know what car i want to go with , but the GT300 class should fine for me . I want to try a new car just don't know what make . I kinda Beat that Scooby like a rented mule . ; )

Well since GT500 is filled up, I don't think I'm going to partake in this. Unless there's an opening.

Back