Spaceship GT by Citroën

  • Thread starter Thread starter bmxmitch
  • 87 comments
  • 13,988 views
Messages
4,917
Germany
Berlin, Germany
Messages
bmxmitch1
Didn't found any thread about this car and due this weeks CCCL Comp, I think its time to share some of those car..uhm, Spaceship pics!


I'll start

















​
 
:bowdown: Excellent work mate 👍
 
Either last or second last one = wallpaper.
 
Thanks :)

But now I want to see some more Spaceships here!
 

one of my older pics and this is my all time fav car in gt5​
 
An attempt at different editing work, both in the same position, just swapped ends.

 
Hahaha nice 👍 my fav car and fav theme :drool:

photo_f305i___gran_turismo_5_by_hustler098-d47cwm5.jpg

4680×1080

photo_f306i___gran_turismo_5_by_hustler098-d47cvul.jpg

4680×1080

and more edited and unedited:







photo_f284i___gran_turismo_5_by_hustler098-d3d9xe8.jpg


gran_turismo_5___shot_f111_by_hustler098-d36e6sp.jpg


gran_turismo_5___shot_f116_by_hustler098-d36e75o.jpg


gran_turismo_5___shot_f117_by_hustler098-d36e72w.jpg


gran_turismo_5___shot_f136_by_hustler098-d36e8e5.jpg


other here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=220498

​
 
Last edited:
^last picture is..:drool:


here's another one from me. Used it as CCCL Entry, but I regret it now Because I think I totally missed the theme with it. Anyways...


​
 
/// GTbyCITROEN RACE CAR @ EIGER NORDWAND ///
eigernordwandshorttrackes.jpg


eigernordwandshorttrackp.jpg


eigernordwandshorttrackx.jpg
 
WOW this thread is cool
 
New and old photos:




kyotogion1gimp.jpg

nrburgring24h7gimp.jpg
kyotogion4gimp.jpg

nrburgring24h5gimp.jpg
kyotogion7gimp2cropped.jpg
 
love them Fysho! :drool:👍
 
What kind of colour is your Citroen GT Race Car? God, it fits it so much! :drool:
 
All these photos are awesome. This thread should have been made much, much earlier.
 
- CCCL Competition Week 30 | My Entry -

- Citroen GT -


-click for large image-
​
 
Back