Turbo's Custom Tracks v2.0 | Cedar Creek Raceway Added 05/29!

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 84 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.

CodeRedR51

Premium
United States
United States
**NOTE: These tracks are no longer available**

tkcreator_head_3.png

banner23.jpg

Welcome to my GT5 Custom Track thread! Here you will find an assortment of GT5 Custom Tracks that I have accumulated over the past several months, as well as any new circuits that I create on an almost-weekly basis. Most people that have had a chance to try out my tracks can tell you that I spent countless hours tweaking them to perfection. I want them to be as realistic as possible, have a nice flow, and overall a fun experience for the end user. These tracks can be used for a number of events, from Karts all the way up to F1.

The basic criteria that I go by, is that the track must have a certain flow to it and not be largely difficult to drive. I try to get the track moved around in a way that rumble strips appear in corners that really need them. Unfortunately this is not always possible, which often times leave me scrapping that track and moving on. Sometimes I will like a track enough that one or two corners missing rumble strips is not enough to deter me from sharing it with everyone. The average amount of time I spend on each track ranges from 1-4 hours.

pre-made_logo.jpg

Below you will find the current list of tracks that I have available. Each graphic will show you information on each particular track showing a photo and a list of lap times for certain cars, to help give you an idea of what kind of lap times to expect when used for certain types of racing. For further information on each track, Click on the Database link below.

**Unfortunately, at this time video of each track may or may not be available**

obtaining_logo.jpg

All tracks can be obtained using the following method:

Tracks Requests:
  1. Turn on your Playstation3 System
  2. Scroll right to "Friends"
  3. Scroll up to "Add a Friend"
  4. Press "OK"
  5. In the To box, type in "R1600Turbo" (no quotes)
  6. In the Subject box type in the name of the track
  7. In the message box type that you would like to try that track
Once I receive the request, I will set up that particular track for sharing with friends and let you know that it is currently available to download. Once you have it downloaded to your system, reply to my message that you have received the track so that I can delete you from my friends list. (Limited space)

**Requests without sufficient info will be ignored**

banner22.jpg

Last edited:
blue_mountain-1.png

Real Location: Blue Mountain, Arkansas, USA
bluemtn_map_1.png

Lap Times:
  • 1:22.xxx - Audi R10 TDi Race Car '06 (RS Tires)
  • 1:43.xxx - Nissan Silvia spec-R Aero (S15) RM '02 (RH Tires)
  • 1:53.xxx - Lexus IS-F '07 (SH Tires)

Photos:

Last edited:
I'll send you an FR later on so I can try out Blue Mountain Raceway.

Guys, you all should really take him up on his offer, the track I got is amazing! He really knows what he is doing. 👍

Guys, you all should really take him up on his offer, the track I got is amazing! He really knows what he is doing. 👍

Thanks for the compliments. That track turned out great and will certainly be one that I will use a lot in the future. 👍

circuito_de_los_reyes2.png

Real Location: King City, California, USA
reyes_map_1.png

Lap Times:
  • 1:19.xxx - Formula Gran Turismo (RH Tires)
  • 1:33.xxx - Audi R10 TDi Race Car '06 (RS Tires)
  • 1:49.xxx - Petronas Tom's SC430 '08 (RH Tires)

Photos:

Last edited:
In the next couple days I'll have a circuit up that I recently spent some time on, built exclusively for high powered cars....specifically F1. 👍

twin_cities_raceway2.png

Real Location: Farmington, Minnesota, USA
twincity_map_1.png

Lap Times:
  • 1:30.xxx - Nissan Silvia spec-R Aero (S15) RM '02 (RH Tires)
  • 1:39.xxx - Lexus IS-F '07 (SH Tires)
  • 1:46.xxx - Mazda Eunos Roadster (NA Special Package) '89 (SM Tires)

Photos:

Last edited:
I went to download your latest track and I'm off your friends list. Wazzupwitdat??? Doh! :confused: :banghead:

I like the 6th photo under blue mountain, that looks interesting.
I really want to try circuit of the kings.

A few weeks ago I had downloaded Blue Mountain raceway. Brilliant and an impressive flow to it. I had also downloaded Circuito de Los Reyes 2 weeks ago. This one by far, is my favorite. Forget Nurburgring, this is my new test track. 👍 Really pushes a machine to the limits. That is, with my kind of driving. :lol: Same with the other two.

I'm really wondering what you can do with a Kart track. :)

Nothing too special. :lol:

I'll try and get that one up by the end of the weekend. Between moving and all.

It is special! More like super, but whatever. :P They are really fun tracks. :) I can't stop driving on them.

I'm fully aware I'm asking for the impossible but maybe you can work some magic or have better luck than me? I've been trying to replicate turns 6 to 10 of Mugello, or at least the Arrabbiata 1 and 2, but no matter how hard I tried the corners never seem to match the topography of the Eifel layout. But I feel it's possible and that I have just not yet find the right approach to coax the track creator to fit the corners to the terrain.

Anyway, if you stumble across a combination that reassembles these magnificent corners, please drop me a line!

I honestly don't know those tracks, so not sure if I could help.

To everyone else that has sent me requests for new tracks or to download my existing ones, I have been moving over the weekend and am just now getting settled in. I will try to get everyone's stuff taken care of by the end of the week.

sunol_speedway.png

Real Location: Sunol, California, USA
sunol_map_1.png

Lap Times:
  • 1:33.xxx - Subaru Impreza TC (RH Tires)
  • 1:45.xxx - Lexus IS-F '07 (SH Tires)
  • 1:56.xxx - Mazda Roadster RS '07 (SH Tires)

Photos:

Last edited:
metchosin_park.png

Real Location: Metchosin, British Columbia, Canada
metchosin_map_1.png

Lap Times:
  • 1:18.xxx - Chevrolet Camaro SS RM '10 (RH Tires)
  • 1:36.xxx - Subaru Impreza Sport Wagon STi '00 (SH Tires)
  • 1:43.xxx - Chrysler PT Cruiser '00 (SH Tires)

Photos:

Last edited:
murray_valley.png

Real Location: Murray Valley, Victoria, Australia

murray_map_1.png

Lap Times:
  • 1:07.xxx - YellowHat YMS TOMICA GT-R '08 (RH Tires)
  • 1:19.xxx - Lexus IS-F '07 (SH Tires)
  • 1:26.xxx - Toyota 86 GT '12 (CS Tires)

Photos:

Last edited:
I'll try to add you later today/tonight. Interested in Circuito de los Reyes, looks like it has some fun corners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back