Turbo's Custom Tracks v2.0 | Cedar Creek Raceway Added 05/29!

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 84 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would if I had a bit more online experience and didn't have to balance the throttle with an X button :lol:, although those cars are still manageable with a controller.

You could remap your gas/brake to the R2/L2 triggers. ;)

Edit: R1600Turbo, my power went out about 30 minutes ago or so, once it's back on and stable I'll download the track (if you've got it online yet).

I could, but it's still not optimal imo and I simply prefer X (better/faster/tighter response imo). It's not a problem for normal and sports cars, just racing/touring cars.

Although the actual reason is because I don't think it's a good idea to immediately have someone like R1600Turbo as a competitor, in one of my first online races.

Edit: R1600Turbo, my power went out about 30 minutes ago or so, once it's back on and stable I'll download the track (if you've got it online yet).

When I raced with the DS3, I used the R2/L2 triggers.

Which track are you looking for? If it's Monongahela, then yeah it's already shared. It will be for a while so that everyone in the enduro race can download it.

Is the word Murra in Murray Valley Raceway censored (for some reason), or did you put the asterix' there?

I think PD censored it because it is a synonym for ****

(sorry for breaking the word censor, but I don't think 4 asterisks would be useful knowledge for him)

If at all possible, I'll send you a friend request over the PSN. I would love to try those tracks out.

To those who have recently sent friend requests: I was busy with my racing series over the weekend. I should be able to get to them tonight. I will let you know when your tracks are ready for download. After you have downloaded them, let me know so that I can delete you from my friends list. Don't want to sound harsh but I have very limited space on the friends list.

cedar_creek_banner2.png

Real Location: Oakville, Washington, USA
cedar_creek_loc.png

Lap Times:
Coming Soon

Photos: (For more photos of this track, click HERE)

Last edited:
Funny seeing I'm not the only person halfly obsessed by making good tracks, I have a pretty cool one too, on the map it looks slightly like the Hungary GP circuit but this back straight is possibly one of the most epic for a non-jump track. What did I hear about a contest?

can you make a d1 track please that would be awesome and also really popular with the drifters on gtp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back