Turbo's Custom Tracks v2.0 | Cedar Creek Raceway Added 05/29!

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 84 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll try to add you later today/tonight. Interested in Circuito de los Reyes, looks like it has some fun corners.

You may get a message that my friends list is full, but the request will go through anyway. Not sure why it's doing that.

I've (finally) sent you a FR. And yes it did say your FR list was full, so look if you really got it or not.

hi i wil send you a fr because i think you did a great job!!!!!

greetings Henk ( going to sebring this year)

I see you're still pumping out some sweet tracks, keep it up! If only GT5 had a track creator similar to Mod Nation Racers, then your tracks would be even better!(scenery wise)

Hopefully in GT6 they'll take it a few steps forward. I know they might have issues with licensing for real tracks created by us, but maybe they can do an approval process where real tracks would get denied approval?

I honestly just want more themes and the ability to place curbing where I need it.

Kaltenbrunn.png

Real Location: Kaltenbrunn, Weiherhammer, Germany

kaltenbrunn_map.png

Lap Times:
  • 1:27.xxx - Nissan GT-R Black Edition '12 (SS Tires)
  • 1:34.xxx - Nissan Skyline GT-R M-spec Nur (SH Tires)
  • 1:39.xxx - Mazda Eunos Roadster NA Special Package (SM Tires)

Photos:

Last edited:
I have Circuito de Los Reyes up at the moment. Let me know if you want to try something else and I'll switch it over when I get home. I'm really enjoying the new one I just posted yesterday.

Hey turbo, I`ll add ya and take a look at Circuito de Los Reyes.

My PSN id is diegorborges

I honestly just want more themes and the ability to place curbing where I need it.

I too would love this feature as I think PD has done really well with the track creator.

Edit: To help you share your tracks you should think about creating a psn account just for you to share your tracks. You could still use your exciting account to create them but use your other account to share them, then all the people that want to test your tracks can have that for your friends account.

Last edited:
I downloaded your last track as well now. I like em both, both fast paced. Thanks for sharing.

Sorry guys. I'll try to clear some out tonight.
You could set up another account, download all your own tracks and set them online. It might take you more time though.

And happy Birthday buddy I hope you had a good day.
Oh, and I guess a Happy Birthday :)

monongahela_rd.png

Real Location: Webster Springs, West Virginia, USA
monon_map_1.png

Lap Times:
  • 3:01.xxx - Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (C6) '09 (Sport Hard Tires)
  • 3:11.xxx - Lexus IS-F '07 (Sport Hard Tires)
  • 3:28.xxx - Toyota 86 GT '12 (Comfort Soft Tires)

Photos:

Last edited:
Is Monongahela a 3 sector track?

What´s your setting on the last sector because this comes very close to the Eifel 111A track , I want to replicate?

raVer

Sent a FR but couldn't change the subject title as instructed in your first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back