Third "0" in 0/0/0

• Thread starter iaustin7
  • 18 comments
United States
New York
gtaustin7
Hi, I've been on here for a while, but what has really stumped me is the titles or posts with 0/0/0. I know its 0 Switches/O Miles/0? but what is that last one? Thanks.:)

As written above it stands for wins.. which is a little stupid to say when people announce that a car os 0/0/0 they could just write 0/0 ;)

I believe I read that the third zero means zero wins, you can gain online wins without you driving it. You can have a 0/0 car and your friend can borrow it, run it online and gain a win. It's possible for 0/0/1, 0/0/2, etc.

I believe I read that the third zero means zero wins, you can gain online wins without you driving it. You can have a 0/0 car and your friend can borrow it, run it online and gain a win. It's possible for 0/0/1, 0/0/2, etc.

That explains how some people can have 0/0/1. Thank you everyone for your responses!

Really, are you sure? :confused:

My shared cars doesn't gain any mileage, and I am sure any wins. They are like "frozen in time" in the online garage. After you switch back to one of your own cars, the borrowed car getting resetted to the uploaded, stock condition. :sly:

@OP: the third 0 stands for ZERO modifications. Now you are wondering why?

It's because you can add removeable/selectable tuning parts (tires, turbos, etc.) to the car without switching/entering the car, in your garage. :sly:

ZERO miles, ZERO switches, ZERO modifications. 👍

That explains how some people can have 0/0/1. Thank you everyone for your responses!

The switch count is bugged. Sometimes it adds a switch, sometimes not. :yuck:

F.e. I have an X2010 Prototype (oil change, washed & all parts added), but it still shows ZERO switches. Then I have an Audi R8 LMS (received from a ticket & never touched), but it shows one switch.

The same for some other cars. Not many, but some. Got in the meanwhile the most replaced by 0/0/0 ones. :D

Last edited:
-raVer-
"mods" makes more sense. ;)

btw I had a car with 0 switches, 0 miles and 1 win.Dunno how this happend.

raVer

It happens to my car too."Pitwork Motul Z '04" i switched to that car for the very first time,change oil,washed and race it on SSR5.go back to garage..i saw it was 0 switches 1,4xx mileage and 1 win.strange but true..

Really, are you sure? :confused:

My shared cars doesn't gain any mileage, and I am sure any wins. They are like "frozen in time" in the online garage. After you switch back to one of your own cars, the borrowed car getting resetted to the uploaded, stock condition. :sly:

@OP: the third 0 stands for ZERO modifications. Now you are wondering why?

It's because you can add removeable/selectable tuning parts (tires, turbos, etc.) to the car without switching/entering the car, in your garage. :sly:

ZERO miles, ZERO switches, ZERO modifications. 👍

I asked someone in the Marketplace (at random) and they said BOTH! The final zero could mean wins or modifications. It depends on who you ask. So we're both right, it just depends on the person asking for a 0/0/0 car.

Thanks for adding that in, as even I didn't know about the modifications portion to the puzzle! 👍

"mods" makes more sense. ;)

btw I had a car with 0 switches, 0 miles and 1 win.Dunno how this happend.

raVer

If you buy a car and use it from the dealer..(Meaning switch into it without going to your garage first)...

That first switch does not count...Then if you drive it online the miles/km's don't count..

So if you buy a car then "use it now"..Then take it online and win:tup:

The miles and the switch will be 0/0..But like in Nascar the Win is still a Win..

I don't know if that helped or made it worse...Sorry

Thanks,playnthru

Every time I've traded cars the third '0' has been for mods.
I've never seen it referencing wins but by the looks of things it does mean either/or. :-)

Back