CLOSED POLL: 2.0 Advanced Competition: BOTB 02 (W: Revolution.)

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 13 comments

THEME: Best Of The Best 02

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SlipZtrEm

can't kick this feeling
Staff Emeritus
Canada
Toronto
NewAesthetic
SlipZtrEm
headerbotb02.jpg

gtpapmcrulesb.jpg

• Inspired by old threads like this, BOTB threads will pop up at regular intervals, based
    on the poll sizes of the competitions. Special conditions apply for these, it's all in fun!
  • BOTB polls allow for multiple votes; show us your favourites!
  • Do not vote for your own entry.
  • Have confidence in your photo; don't try to sway the poll.
  • BOTB polls are up for 2 weeks.

Check out the first BOTB!

gtpapmcdeadline.jpg

Apologies to those who voted on the first thread - I was incredibly silly and forgot to allow multiple votes. Sort of defeats the purpose, huh?

Revote! :D

As I expected, Revolution is destroying the poll :lol:

I'm very flattered to be in second place though (and only 10 votes behind :P)

Fantasic pictures in this compition it was truley difficult to choose a favorite as they all looked like art wort to a car lover like myself.

4th place right now, makes me really proud 👍

Yep, it´s me, just wanted to say merry christmas everyone. :) I have been very quiet here for a while, had some personal stuff to get sorted... Hope I can join the competition more often in the coming year. Have a nice X-mas weekend and a happy new year :dopey:

(EDIT: Forgotten about the Multiple Choice Selection. Narf. I´ve been absent for too long here :) )

Last edited:
Congratulations Revolution. for being the community's favourite from Weeks 21-40!

Also, to our second and third place members from this poll - ceiling_fan and Dolp!

Thanks to everyone who voted, and I guess we'll see the 3rd batch next month!

Of course! I saw that pic way before I was a member and I :drool: a lot! Congrats and three :cheers: for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back