• 289 comments

spunwicked

7th Day Advent Hoppist
Premium
United Kingdom
Bakewell UK
dunkrez
spunwicked
Back in October, I was really pleased to finally get my hands on Spa and 15 new(ish) vehicles. Knowing there was a free gift on the way for people that bought mulitple DLC's, I bought the complete DLC pack containging all of the DLC's. A good way to support PD, I thought.

After reading the forums this morning I have realised that because I bought the complete pack, I am not given the Toyota FT-86 Concept II '11. I'm quite confused, can anybody help clarify?

If this is the case, Kaz needs bombarding! :D

UPDATE:

I tested theory by buying an additional pack of paints, as I already bought the October complete pack. The 11 Concept was waiting for me once the DLC was installed in-game.

Last edited:
I bought the Complete DLC and received the 86 ok.

Was as a Gift Car Ticket, have you not received it in the Car Delivery Truck?

As a side note, the GT Auto aero add on's are like the Subaru version ;-)

You can get the car, but you need to buy multiple packages. Not just one.

In your situation, you've only bought one package. The Complete Pack. So, you will need to buy another package to get the car.

You can get the car, but you need to buy multiple packages. Not just one.

In your situation, you've only bought one package. The Complete Pack. So, you will need to buy another package to get the car.

I get you, so in theory if I had just bought the track and cars, I would have got the free car?

That makes no sense - punishment for supporting PD! I have tweeted Kaz, will see where else I can kick up some attention to see if this will get addressed.

I get you, so in theory if I had just bought the track and cars, I would have got the free car?

Some people are reporting how buying an additional Paint Pack (cheapest one) is enough to become eligible for FT-86 II Concept '11 giveaway.

I am still trying to find a clear confirmation about that, so any info would be welcomed.

Of course, it would be great if anyone who bought some part of the first DLC-content post-patch (after he already got "normal" 86 and bonuses) can confirm that additional purchase got him the FT-86 II Concept '11.

Thanx in advance 👍

I disagree with the above statement. I have just the complete pack DLC, and I got the 86 without issue...

Unless this is the concept you're talking about? Which means I didn't... Which is... Hmmm...

I only bought the complete DLC pack, once, and I received the 86 with no issues whatsoever, came through as a ticket.

i bought complete pack and i will buy car pack 2 tomorrow will i get 86 concept then?and will other users on my ps3 (my brother) get it also?

FT-86 II Concept '11 is the bonus-prize for those who have purchased multiple DLC on the one account.

Toyota 86 GT '12 is a bonus car that everyone is getting with the 2.02 OS update.

Two different cars folks.

There is the:

1. Toyota 86 GT ’12
2. FT-86 II Concept '11

That's really odd - I didn't want the racing suits but went with the complete pack just to show my support to PD for rendering an amazing track (Spa).

Turns out if I hadn't got the suits and just the 3 other items, I would have got the free car. Surely this is a mistake?

Do you hold any sway Amar? Could you Tweet Kaz too?

Complete DLC = 4 x DLC = Multiple DLC's! Doh!

I didn't even know I was supposed to get a car for buying dlc packs. But now that I do I feel kinda cheated, as I bought the complete pack.

Which car is the OP referring to? I got the [Toyota 86 GT '12] free in 2.0.2, and received the [Kart 125 SPL] as my gift for buying the DLC...

amar212
Some people are reporting how buying an additional Paint Pack (cheapest one) is enough to become eligible for FT-86 II Concept '11 giveaway.

I am still trying to find a clear confirmation about that, so any info would be welcomed.

Of course, it would be great if anyone who bought some part of the first DLC-content post-patch (after he already got "normal" 86 and bonuses) can confirm that additional purchase got him the FT-86 II Concept '11.

Thanx in advance 👍

Yes, buying one more paint pack will get you the car. 👍

well that sucks. im not spending more money on dlc just to get a free car. also the guy above saying you need to buy more. read the other guys post. he bought the complete dlc and got the car ok

I think there is some misconception here :)

I *presume* that in order to become eligible for the FT-86 II Concept '11 car you need to have 2 separate The First DLC purchases tied to your account.

At this point, there are reports how extra purchasing even a Paint Pack was enough to grant you a FT-86 II Concept '11.

So, if you bought *any* of The First DLC just once, you are not eligible.

But if you purchase The First DLC content again - and as I understand even a cheapest one (being a Paint Pack) should suffice - you are instantly granted with the access to FT-86 II Concept '11.

As I said, it would be great if someone who have just bought an extra DLC and got FT-86 II Concept '11 to confirm so we can all start Paint Shopping Spree :D

So does this mean there are FOUR 86's? Why are purchasers of the Complete Pack being punished (or flipped the bird depending on mood)?

sgllocal
well that sucks. im not spending more money on dlc just to get a free car. also the guy above saying you need to buy more. read the other guys post. he bought the complete dlc and got the car ok

No, he got the Toyota GT 86 '12, not the Toyota FT-86 II Concept '11.

So, if you bought more (as in all 3 packs together) you don't get the gift but if you bought less you do, makes perfect sense. Hopefuly the new DLC pack will count.

Guys I advice you to wait 'til they release the new DLC pack and to download it first and see then if you get de 'FT 86 Concept '12 ;)

As I said, it would be great if someone who have just bought an extra DLC and got FT-86 II Concept '11 to confirm so we can all start Paint Shopping Spree :D

I bought the Complete Pack on release. I then bought a few extra paint packs and gear packs a few days later. I can confirm I have the FT-86 Concept II sitting in my Car Delivery Truck...

... so, it seems all you'll need to do is buy an extra paint/gear pack if you just bought the complete pack on release. 👍

I bought the complete pack in release and when I saw that you could get the concept car I went to the PS store an hour ago and bought a paint pack. Now I got the ticket for the concept car.

I can confirm rumours. I bought the DLC package, then the paint pack again in the same account as I wanted 2x chips. Today received the gifts + the Concept '11.

Back