Toyota FT-86 Concept II '11 multiple DLC issue

• Thread starter spunwicked
  • 289 comments
Sending complete, you may now send your car.

Thx man...just sent mine
btw...not sure if u didnt know or if you just havent done it to this car yet but if you give ur cars an oil change u can get an extra 5% hp...u'll notice mine has about 10hp more than urs did

I bought the SPA dlc and the suits pack from the first dlc but not the complete pack because i didnt have enough money in my account and i havnt recieved the FT-86 II Concept and idk why. Any ideas???

Last edited:
XLR_8_TION
I bought the SPA dlc and the suits pack from the first dlc but not the complete pack because i didnt have enough money in my account and i havnt recieved the FT-86 II Concept and idk why. Any ideas???

I bought the individual dlc items separately over time then bought a second paint and it appeared

March 26, 2012. Bought the full pack when it was first available. Just bought a paint pack and the Concept II was given to me before even installing the new paints.

Guys I bought GT5 XL edition. I got the Family pack for all Dlc's through Car Pack 2. I got all my cars, tracks and paints just fine. But I only recently noticed that the FT-86 II concept even exists outside of that awesome GT TV movie. I'm supposed to get the car by getting multiple DLC packs (I got 3 total). But I don't get the car. I'm thinking about trading for it but I think it's just too rare.

Guys I bought GT5 XL edition. I got the Family pack for all Dlc's through Car Pack 2. I got all my cars, tracks and paints just fine. But I only recently noticed that the FT-86 II concept even exists outside of that awesome GT TV movie. I'm supposed to get the car by getting multiple DLC packs (I got 3 total). But I don't get the car. I'm thinking about trading for it but I think it's just too rare.

You can add the car ticket to your delivery truck. I can't state the name of the program. Sorry, I forgot I couldn't :ouch:

I accidentally sold my FT-86 Concept II without knowing that I couldn't get it back, but that was when I first got GT5. Now I added the FT-86 in my save as a ticket. I gave myself both the black and orange FT-86 Concept IIs.

Last edited:
You can get it in snip

I accidentally sold my FT-86 Concept II without knowing that I couldn't get it back, but that was when I first got GT5. Now I added the FT-86 in my save as a ticket. I gave myself both the black and orange FT-86 Concept IIs.

You're not allowed to talk about the names of illegal programs.

You could only get it from purchasing the same DLC pack more than once. But I bought three packs of Paint a few months ago, and I never got one, so I think they may have stopped doing it now.

But you could easily get it on the Marketplace here. It's not that rare because it's tradable and lots of people have them already.

You could only get it from purchasing the same DLC pack more than once. But I bought three packs of Paint a few months ago, and I never got one, so I think they may have stopped doing it now.

But you could easily get it on the Marketplace here. It's not that rare because it's tradable and lots of people have them already.
Ok. i'll ask my buddies to see if one of them has a spare.

dsc0080ga.jpg

I can second this. Bought multiple DLC's from the first batch just recently, and I didn't get it :grumpy:

I can second this. Bought multiple DLC's from the first batch just recently, and I didn't get it :grumpy:

I bought a second paint pack about a month ago and I did get the FT-86 Concept. So if it has ended it must have ended not very long ago.

I bought a second paint pack about a month ago and I did get the FT-86 Concept. So if it has ended it must have ended not very long ago.

Really? Because I bought the Racing suits pack and he paint pack and I didn't get it... :grumpy:

Really? Because I bought the Racing suits pack and he paint pack and I didn't get it... :grumpy:

You need to buy the same DLC twice, not two different. I suggest two paint packs, as it would be a waste to buy anything else twice...

Back