Toyota FT-86 Concept II '11 multiple DLC issue

• Thread starter spunwicked
  • 289 comments
LeGeNd-1
Can someone CONFIRM for sure that it's tradeable? If it can't be bought at least I hope it can be duped...

Yes, it is confirmed that it is tradeable.

The FT-86 Concept II only comes if you bought two different packs. That means two different DLC purchases. A Complete Pack is one purchase. A second Complete Pack is a second purchase, but not of a different type. Therefore, if you bought the Complete Pack, you need to buy any one of the other packs.

I believe it was confirmed that if you’ve already updated to 2.02 and buy the October DLC now (after having updated), you will still receive the 86 GT and FT-86 Concept II upon the next log in after purchase. Correct?

P.S. Is there an official announcement about the FT-86 Concept II gift?

I believe it was confirmed that if you’ve already updated to 2.02 and buy the October DLC now (after having updated), you will still receive the 86 GT and FT-86 Concept II upon the next log in after purchase. Correct?

Yes that is correct. I bought the complete pack in October, and after I updated, I didn't receive the Concept II. I went to the PS Store and bought the paint pack, and when I logged on the next time, I received the Concept II.

I believe it was confirmed that if you’ve already updated to 2.02 and buy the October DLC now (after having updated.)
I guess you're wrong because it says "for buying more than 1 DLC from 2.00 update".

Last edited:
That's the question: will all the buyers of the new DLC pack get the FT-86 II or it'll be gifted only after buying another pack from October?

We'll have to wait to find out...

Has anyone with the car confirmed it's any different?
Or is it another polyphony copy of existing cars in the game that PD is suckering you guys into wanting so badly?

I know the free for all one (2012) is just like the concept already in the game for a year, so I expect it's just another version of basically the same car.

CSLACR
know the free for all one (2012) is just like the concept already in the game for a year

No, it's not. Obviously it has similarities since we're talking about concept vs production but it looks quite different.

Some people are reporting how buying an additional Paint Pack (cheapest one) is enough to become eligible for FT-86 II Concept '11 giveaway.

I am still trying to find a clear confirmation about that, so any info would be welcomed.

Of course, it would be great if anyone who bought some part of the first DLC-content post-patch (after he already got "normal" 86 and bonuses) can confirm that additional purchase got him the FT-86 II Concept '11.

Thanx in advance 👍

I bought 2 additional paint packs a while back and i got the concept, so im guessing if you just buy 1 extra paint pack you would get the concept.

Confirmed.
Just went and repurchased some paint.
Got the FT86 Conc II '11.
Screen came up saying that it was for purchasing DLC multiple times. I'm guessing you only get it for buying a particular DLC item more than once NOT more than one DLC item.

After reading all this, I still have a question about the Concept car. Can you get this car on multiple accounts or is it limited to just one on your main account. I have it on my main but not on any of my other accounts. I even went and bought 2 paint packs on second account and no Concept.

I bought the complete pack in October and just now bought the Car pack 2 (the new dlc) and i did NOT get the FT86 concept

You have to buy 2 of any of the October DLC to get the FT86 Concept. the New DLC does not get you it

Back in October, I was really pleased to finally get my hands on Spa and 15 new(ish) vehicles. Knowing there was a free gift on the way for people that bought mulitple DLC's, I bought the complete DLC pack containging all of the DLC's. A good way to support PD, I thought.

After reading the forums this morning I have realised that because I bought the complete pack, I am not given the Toyota FT-86 Concept II '11. I'm quite confused, can anybody help clarify?

If this is the case, Kaz needs bombarding! :D

Hey Spun, just buy another paint pack, for 3 bucks, im sure you will have credit in your account, they shall then give you the FT 86 II Concept 11'.

I accidentally bought the complete pack THREE times on release and I obviously have the GT86 II Concept, so I'm confused on why people aren't getting it with two DLCs.
There is already a rumor going around that if you bought DLC three times, you get the Subaru BRZ. I can confirm that is 100% FALSE. 👍

So If i go and buy a paint pack now, having already bought the complete pack in Oct. will I still get the 86 II Concept or no?

Edit: Nvm, just go it :)

J-KiLLA24
So If i go and buy a paint pack now, having already bought the complete pack in Oct. will I still get the 86 II Concept or no?

Yes, you should get it. 👍

YES! I just did it.

I bought DLC Complete Pack in October.

Updated to 2.02 and got the 86 and the Kart.

Bought Car Pack 2.

Bought additional Paint Pack, installed it, and then went to GT Life, got the FT-86 Concept '11.

So for 2 bucks you can get another car.

So the 86 GT is given to anyone who updates, the kart for anyone who bought the complete pack, and a FT86 concept II for those who only bought one of the DLC?

I'm a bit confused here. I didn't know there was a concept II

86 GT for the update.
Kart for buying any pack, complete or single.
FT86 for buying multiple packs.

YES! I just did it.

Bought Car Pack 2.

Bought additional Paint Pack, installed it, and then went to GT Life, got the FT-86 Concept '11.

Ah, this was precisely what I was just going to ask. O live threads...

This is interesting. I was wondering where mine was too, then I read this. I'm probably gonna buy another paint pack.

YES! I just did it.

Bought Car Pack 2.

Finally someone who broke it down.

Yep, just did it too, bought the complete pack when it was released, bought the paint pack for 2€ today and also got the car. I like the way they handled the not existing cockpit. 👍

I think it should just be added to the dealers. Seriously! I'm wasting more money after already buying the complete pack?

Back