New to gt planet pics of my real life car collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.
United States
SFL/California
Hello to gt planet members Im glad to be part of yet what looks like another great forum to be on.But lets cut to the chase a little about myself before you guys start judging im just shy of being 20 I am in the process of starting my own aftermarket automotive company I work at at home as I never liked to work I like being the boss not working for someone.Im doing well in the stocks even as these times are slow,but lets get on to the cars I have a couple of houses the most time I spent is in Miami though once house contains half of my cars in Japan I have acquired these cars through family members friends etc. So not all are mine yet as paper work still has to be done.Furthermore now that you guys know my little background of what I do the pics can now be reasonable.So lets get started and most important "Never let ANYONE tell you,YOU cant do it".

And on that note i will post more pics if you guys ask feel free to message me for other types of cars.And keep in mind Ill most likely be in the photomode thread I will post pics that I take in GT5 and put my Real life cars together.STAY TUNED! 👍

Can you prove these are in your possession ?
It'l be amazing if you can.

I agree. He's not even 20 yet, has his own company, a few houses and was given most of the cars.

No offence intended, but proof would be nice.

Can you prove these are in your possession ?
It'l be amazing if you can.

Yes how would you like me to prove it? and please keep in mind if you read the bio some are not here with me right now.Again some are pics from when i bought them other I will take later on the road if asked.

I agree. He's not even 20 yet, has his own company, a few houses and was given most of the cars.

No offence intended, but proof would be nice.

If it was was you how would you show proof again your wish is my command:)

Very nice cars! Wonderful collection you have going there.

Yes how would you like me to prove it? and please keep in mind if you read the bio some are not here with me right now.Again some are pics from when i bought them other I will take later on the road if asked.

When taking a picture, hold a piece of paper in the camera's view or place the paper on the car saying something like "GTPlanet - MotivationL4P - Date Goes Here"

If it was was you how would you show proof again your wish is my command:)

A simple picture of at least one of the cars with a piece of paper visible in the picture with your gtp username. Don't want to cause any offence, but it's a car forum. We have an entire thread dedicated to some people that have tried to pull the wool over our eyes.

A photo of one of the cars with a piece of paper and your GTP user name is usually the best method.

Edit: Tree'd hard core.

http://izismile.com/2011/12/15/crazy_private_supercar_collection_in_japan_125_pics.html

125 cars. not bad.

Just take a picture with a note saying GT Planet on. Forgive my scepticism but its not everyday someone who owns these kind of cars comes here.

Dear have you even followed upon that story? Do you even know what happened to him? Dont get me wrong I am using the same pictures given from when the cars when out upon auction.Not flaming but please before even searching for the same follow upon what happened.

Very nice cars! Wonderful collection you have going there.

When taking a picture, hold a piece of paper in the camera's view or place the paper on the car saying something like "GTPlanet - MotivationL4P - Date Goes Here"

Ok great idea no problem will do when I head back again i said stay tuned so if anything ill update it here.

Either Daddy is a billionaire or this kid is talking out of his 🤬

I know what I'm putting my money on.

Guys on this website http://www.gtspirit.com/2011/12/13/insane-private-supercar-collection-in-japan-part-1/ it has a pic of most of his cars, and at the beginning of the text it says that a guy from luxury4play got them the pics. His username ends in l4p, so either he is telling the truth or is an intelligent troll.

Also if you are that rich you must have a pretty impressive car in Miami, take a pic of that with your username and GTP if you can, that would satify most of us that you arn't lieing if you can prove ownership of a different expensive car.

EDIT: Not to offend you but until we get proof I have linked to your thread on here. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=61433&page=91

Last edited:
Guys on this website http://www.gtspirit.com/2011/12/13/insane-private-supercar-collection-in-japan-part-1/ it has a pic of most of his cars, and at the beginning of the text it says that a guy from luxury4play got them the pics. His username ends in l4p, so either he is telling the truth or is an intelligent troll.

You have to admit someone who owns all of these cars is very unlikely to be here on gtp. Just because his name and user title link to a forum it doesn't really mean anything. Also after looking on the site it seems someone got to go to Japan to take pictures from that collection then posted them up for everyone to see, the actual car owner remained anonymous.

Proof is definitely needed before this is taken seriously.

You have to admit someone who owns all of these cars is very unlikely to be here on gtp. Just because his name and user title link to a forum it doesn't really mean anything. Also after looking on the site it seems someone got to go to Japan to take pictures from that collection then posted them up for everyone to see, the actual car owner remained anonymous.

Proof is definitely needed before this is taken seriously.

Yes it is unlikely that it is real however if it is false at least he did make an effort to convince us, unlike some I have seen who just google a car and say its their's. But we have given him an easy opportunity to prove us wrong so lets see if he takes it.

Sir (I mean the TS), if you aren't talking out of your behind, you have by far, and I mean a huge distance, by far the most awesome F40 I've ever seen.

Even if the claims are false, looking through the picture gallery sure was fun. If they are not false, Bravo Sir!

After quick google search of his psn it turns out like most multi-millionaires he's actually a fan of COD videos, oh wait I meant kids trying to look cool.

This guy is so full of ****. I have a japanese magazine that says the owner of these cars is not 19. I live in japan and im very well. connected with the industry here. I can tell you there is no way a 19yr old would be able to own these cars in japan. Unless he's saudi oil rich but even then some of these cars were offered for sale when he was 11! The cost of supercar ownership is double what it is in the USA. You cant even start applying to get your license in japan until your 20, most finish close to they're 21 birthday. Ill post pics of the magazine later. I've lived here for 3 years i can tell you 100% it is impossible for a 19yr old to own all these cars in japan.

O i forgot you cant own property in japan when your 19 either. And if your not a japanese nationalist you can own property period, unless your married to a japanese female and they own the property.

I he was to photoshop the paper with his username in. I'd request for a veeeery specific shot. Like open up everything on the SLR and just the right door on the F40, and turn the steering wheel on both cars about 90 degrees to the right, turn on the lights for the SLR and put a big board leaning on the F40 with your username on it. Don't forgot to place your Playstation console (you must have one considering you're on GTP). And show a photo from floor level in front of the two cars. If you can do that I'll be convinced. And very impressed.

Last edited:
I'm sorry but if I had a 458 Challenge, I wouldn't even be here or on GT5..

This thread should be locked, I smell something nasty.......

No lock until we hear the words, "Sorry, I don't actually own these cars," or proof. Especially my request, because he can't photoshop a very specific photo. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back