New to gt planet pics of my real life car collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy is so full of ****. I have a japanese magazine that says the owner of these cars is not 19.

He's only 19 in the post in this thread. He's 18 in his profile here. He's also 22 in his profile at floridastreetscene.com. He's also apparently a big fan of the Lancer Evo 8, the Lexus GS300 (and midget women), the Skyline R32 and the Skyline R34, depending on which forum he's on at the time.

He also spends a lot of time doing what anyone who'd have a collection of cars as awesome as this one would do. Playing MW2. He saw a yellow Murcielago once though.

Yes sir :sly:

Aren't you one :dopey:

He's only 19 in the post in this thread. He's 18 in his profile here. He's also 22 in his profile at floridastreetscene.com. He's also apparently a big fan of the Lancer Evo 8, the Lexus GS300 (and midget women), the Skyline R32 and the Skyline R34, depending on which forum he's on at the time.

He also spends a lot of time doing what anyone who'd have a collection of cars as awesome as this one would do. Playing MW2. He saw a yellow Murcielago once though.

That's a deep background if I ever saw one. I hear sheiks that own these same cars frequently raid the MW3 servers.

Yes sir :sly:

Aren't you one :dopey:

That's a deep background if I ever saw one. I hear sheiks that own these same cars frequently raid the MW3 servers.

:dopey: Oooh yeah.

I wonder if he'll ever come back to the site again after seeing all the questioning. :sly:

:dopey: Oooh yeah.

I wonder if he'll ever come back to the site again after seeing all the questioning. :sly:

Good question

I too wonder...

Elmo-Pondering-elmo-2282749-500-500.jpg

This guy is so full of ****. I have a japanese magazine that says the owner of these cars is not 19. I live in japan and im very well. connected with the industry here. I can tell you there is no way a 19yr old would be able to own these cars in japan. Unless he's saudi oil rich but even then some of these cars were offered for sale when he was 11! The cost of supercar ownership is double what it is in the USA. You cant even start applying to get your license in japan until your 20, most finish close to they're 21 birthday. Ill post pics of the magazine later. I've lived here for 3 years i can tell you 100% it is impossible for a 19yr old to own all these cars in japan.

O i forgot you cant own property in japan when your 19 either. And if your not a japanese nationalist you can own property period, unless your married to a japanese female and they own the property.

Unfortunately, the majority of what you claim is untrue. I've lived here over a third of my life now so I think I know what I'm talking about. 18 is the minimum age for a driver's license here. As far as I know, there is no minimum age for owning property. And as a non-native resident, I own two cars and a house. I don't believe the OP one bit but if you want to discredit him you need to have your own facts straight first. Oh, and "your" is a possessive pronoun as in 'get your facts straight'. "You're" is the contracted form of 'you are'.

Why was your F40 LM in Japan? My interests is why Chrome Blue? And where did these images come from? Are you by any chance from Dubai?

Last edited:
Why was your F40 LM in Japan? My interests is why Chrome Blue? And where did these images come from? Are you by any chance from Dubai?

Skython you're asking smart questions, now why or where...BUT WHEN!!!:dopey::dopey::dopey:

He's obviously a time traveler, went and collected riches from his long family line and thus brought it back to the modern time frame to purchase or obtain all said cars and SUVs.

Skython you're asking smart questions, now why or where...BUT WHEN!!!:dopey::dopey::dopey:

He's obviously a time traveler, went and collected riches from his long family line and thus brought it back to the modern time frame to purchase or obtain all said cars and SUVs.

I'm info digga!!!! But they're not smart questions. I'm just OCD.

On his side though a little, the driver in this video does look young. At first glance, though it's hard to tell as he never leaves the car.

I'm info digga!!!! But they're not smart questions. I'm just OCD.

On his side though a little, the driver in this video does look young. At first glance.

Aren't we all a little OCD. Yeah though that was a good find, I can't tell if that is 24-28 Young or 18-22 young. Also where is it that that was located, video that is? Why would you ask if they're from Dubai straight up, they'll just admit to it to save face.

Well, I've just read this video is in Japan, where a company who did the "wrap" is, but the owner is in Dubai. Though he is apparently... In America? I may be wrong though.

EDIT: No, I'm mistaken, the Collection IS in Japan!

Okay, I shall post no more questions, A) It's 2 AM, and B) If I carry on like this and he actually provides proof I'll look like an utter 🤬.

Last edited:
I wonder why kids come up with such stories. Is that really what makes one happy? Jeez...

He'll avoid the forum.

I really don't understand some of these lies. Not all of them are trolls, some are just people wanting to look flash; but they're so poorly thoughout and shortsighted. What do they expect us to do? Be all "ZOMG! Your car collekshun is teh pro"?

I can't wait to buy my first car in the summer; it'll be a very small, very cheap, used compact and I'll make sure to write "I love GTP" and post it here just to be sure..!

Yeaaaaa.... I doubt at 19 you would have enough money to buy all of those cars and the property to store them along with having enough money to maintain them.

PureAwesomeness
Unfortunately, the majority of what you claim is untrue. I've lived here over a third of my life now so I think I know what I'm talking about. 18 is the minimum age for a driver's license here. As far as I know, there is no minimum age for owning property. And as a non-native resident, I own two cars and a house. I don't believe the OP one bit but if you want to discredit him you need to have your own facts straight first. Oh, and "your" is a possessive pronoun as in 'get your facts straight'. "You're" is the contracted form of 'you are'.

Yea i was wrong on the DL, i was receiving information about medium vehicle license. And as far as property yea its easy to own a house but these cars are stored in commercial warehouses and underground storage, something thats very hard for average foreigners to purchase. And you cant get a mortgage in japan without citizenship or naturalization. I have 2 skylines and a cube for the wife, as well as a house, ive lived here for years as well. sorry i messed up the dl age and wasnt specific enough about property. Still, shaken (jci) and vehicle ownership would be outrageous for those cars, most of them probably arent registered anyways. As you can see most dont have plates. In the pictures i have none of the cars have plates and the cars were towed to a street on a trailer then pulled off for the photo shoot. Stop with the elitist grammer nazi **** everyone understands what i meant, this a forum dude, its not that serious.

I have acquired these cars through family members friends etc. So not all are mine yet as paper work still has to be done.Furthermore now that you guys know my little background of what I do the pics can now be reasonable.

Dear have you even followed upon that story? Do you even know what happened to him? Dont get me wrong I am using the same pictures given from when the cars when out upon auction.Not flaming but please before even searching for the same follow upon what happened.

If he aquired all those cars from family and friends, then why would all the pic be from the auction of those cars?

He'll avoid the forum.

I really don't understand some of these lies. Not all of them are trolls, some are just people wanting to look flash; but they're so poorly thoughout and shortsighted. What do they expect us to do? Be all "ZOMG! Your car collekshun is teh pro"?

I can't wait to buy my first car in the summer; it'll be a very small, very cheap, used compact and I'll make sure to write "I love GTP" and post it here just to be sure..!

This made me seriously go:

He'll avoid the forum.

I really don't understand some of these lies. Not all of them are trolls, some are just people wanting to look flash; but they're so poorly thought out and short sighted. What do they expect us to do? Be all "ZOMG! Your car collekshun is teh pro"?

👍 :lol: I think I finally translated the "ZOMG! Your car collekshun is teh pro!" I think it means in English: "Awesome, your car collection is spectacular!" But of course since translating it into English also places us into reality. We'll all actually be saying: "Nice dent, how did you dent the bonnet on your Toyota Starlet anyway?"

Yea i was wrong on the DL, i was receiving information about medium vehicle license. And as far as property yea its easy to own a house but these cars are stored in commercial warehouses and underground storage, something thats very hard for average foreigners to purchase. And you cant get a mortgage in japan without citizenship or naturalization. I have 2 skylines and a cube for the wife, as well as a house, ive lived here for years as well. sorry i messed up the dl age and wasnt specific enough about property. Still, shaken (jci) and vehicle ownership would be outrageous for those cars, most of them probably arent registered anyways. As you can see most dont have plates. In the pictures i have none of the cars have plates and the cars were towed to a street on a trailer then pulled off for the photo shoot. Stop with the elitist grammer nazi **** everyone understands what i meant, this a forum dude, its not that serious.

Well, according to your own prior post you've been here for three years - not exactly an eternity. Again you're wrong about the qualification for mortgaging in Japan. It is possible as long as you have a permanent residence visa which is not the same as citizenship or naturalization.
The blue Ferrari does have a license plate (a Shinagawa number to be precise).
Grammar is spelt with two A's and no E. The apostrophe is your friend. I also think you meant to give yourself the username JDMpurist but I guess it doesn't matter as everyone understands what you mean.

The only good thing about this thread is finding out what Kojy Aoyama has in his collection; the guy's been off the radar following this subject for a couple years now.

:lol:

Incidentally, I don't think all those requests for a photo of the cars with a username are going to cut the mustard with extreme cases like this. The guy could know someone (not likely in this case though).

I mean I could almost as easily claim I had either a 996 Turbo or DB9 which I see parked around my neighbourhood often enough.

Plus I don't think a 19 year old has time to be on GTP let alone play PS3 if they can afford multiple houses and motsa worth of cars.

Last edited:
Yes, and this is my X-Wing.
X-wing_SWGTCG.jpg

I got it from a cousin. It was kind of a b**** getting it through galaxy customs though.

Yes, and this is my X-Wing.
I got it from a cousin. It was kind of a b**** getting it through galaxy customs though.

Nice. Did that come with the R2 unit as standard or was that an extra?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back