New to gt planet pics of my real life car collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you.

It is believable. They posted proof. :sly:

Yeah, but it just seems so unbelievable.

Ah well, must be right if they posted pictures and said that it was them.

Edit: They are both in my avatar!! :dunce:

But I still can't believe it. Because it's not just two F1 drivers in here... You see...

I am a F1 driver too. Sec, let me just check the intern- .. I mean, my harddrive for a picture of me...

Stirling-Moss-001.jpg

I fully expected this thread to get closed some time ago, but as it hasn't, I honestly think the OP should come back and just have a laugh along with us now. :lol:

I fully expected this thread to get closed some time ago, but as it hasn't, I honestly think the OP should come back and just have a laugh along with us now. :lol:

Maybe he has so many cars, he is still going around taking proof pictures...

Or he was just talking horsepoo and he is hiding.

By the way, did I mention that I am an Astronaught/Proffesional Awesome guy in my spare time?

And that I am married to Yvonne Strahovski...

:)

That's my life you're describing. Stop reposting what I put on Facebook. :sly:

Some people fantasize too much. :sly:

But I still can't believe it. Because it's not just two F1 drivers in here... You see...

I am a F1 driver too. Sec, let me just check the intern- .. I mean, my harddrive for a picture of me...

Stirling-Moss-001.jpg

Wow, you don't see many people your age on the interwebs. Your great-grandchildren must be proud.

Wow, you don't see many people your age on the interwebs. Your great-grandchildren must be proud.

No, the picture is quite recent. He competes in the historic F1 championship. I took the picture actually. Colour camera's haven't been invented in Scotland yet. :sly:

I don't think the guy is coming back, TB.

*Faces reality*

Really, I did have a Lada Samara, though, I didn't make that up. :guilty:

I did own an Allegro as well...

I think we need to sticky this thread as a salutary lesson to anyone thinking of trying to BS us. Don't do it - there's too many smart people out there waiting to trip you up... and that includes me! :sly:

I did own an Allegro as well...

I think we need to sticky this thread as a salutary lesson to anyone thinking of trying to BS us. Don't do it - there's too many smart people out there waiting to trip you up... and that includes me! :sly:

^ True story. However, I kinda like seeing this stupid stuff pulled on us, gives us practice and keeps us sharp.

LMSCorvetteGT2
^ True story. However, I kinda like seeing this stupid stuff pulled on us, gives us practice and keeps us sharp.

Hmmm... Yes. Lets assemble a task force of all the 'sharpest' GTPlanet to investigate any "suspicious looking" claims.

0 I am in the process of starting my own aftermarket automotive company I work at at home as I never liked to work I like being the boss not working for someone.
:

That made me chuckle the most.

There certainly are youngster that have already real big money, either because they are real hard workers, really smart, or daddies Visa user.
But none would get rich with that mental state of hating work or working for/with someone.

But it is always hillarious to see such threads.

He just want to be friends, let's redirect him to the brony thread, lots of friendship there!

Shem and alex: I seriously doubt you owned such dope cars. We really need prove on those.

On the CSI-gtplanet team name : How about : The Claimers-Team.
So, the C-Team. Now you all are C-men.

Last edited:
We all know the OP made it up and doesn't own those cars, and we don't need any more spam posts, so I think we're done here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back