Nur 24hr change of weather between reloads

• Thread starter warpkez
  • 9 comments
EnRedshirt02
Last night when I suspended a session, I had sunny weather heading towards dusk.

This morning when I resume it is pouring rain - there were no clouds in the sky previously, so why is the weather so glitchy?

That's a question for PD. I don't think anyone here could answer that question. If you want to get beck to sunny, maybe you could suspend the race again and reset the PS3. That's about the only thing I can think of...

That's a question for PD. I don't think anyone here could answer that question. If you want to get beck to sunny, maybe you could suspend the race again and reset the PS3. That's about the only thing I can think of...

This doesn't work. In his case it'll still be raining. This stupid glitch cost me 18 hours of my life that I'll never get back. I suspended at hour 18 with rainy weather and came back sunny. I then proceeded to try suspending and resetting the PS3 and no matter what, it was ALWAYS sunny. I was counting on the rain because I was in a stock Schulze GT-R hanging on to first by 6 minutes against a lightning-fast Pescarolo-Judd. He passed me halfway on our 2nd lap after resuming the race as if I was only 5 seconds ahead :grumpy:

Anyways OP my advice is to just keep doing the race if you think you have a chance of winning. I can't really explain why this glitch is here but it needs to be fixed.

This doesn't work. In his case it'll still be raining. This stupid glitch cost me 18 hours of my life that I'll never get back. I suspended at hour 18 with rainy weather and came back sunny. I then proceeded to try suspending and resetting the PS3 and no matter what, it was ALWAYS sunny. I was counting on the rain because I was in a stock Schulze GT-R hanging on to first by 6 minutes against a lightning-fast Pescarolo-Judd. He passed me halfway on our 2nd lap after resuming the race as if I was only 5 seconds ahead :grumpy:

Anyways OP my advice is to just keep doing the race if you think you have a chance of winning. I can't really explain why this glitch is here but it needs to be fixed.

lol, that's pretty hilarious.

What was your plan if it had stopped raining by itself? You'da lost either way...

I had the same issue yesterday when going back to my suspended Suzuka 1000 race. It was overcast beforehand but no rain on track at all, but it was bucketing down when I came back to the event. The novelty of rain had worn off after half an hour or so! Hopefully it goes away when I get back to the race tonight.

lol, that's pretty hilarious.

What was your plan if it had stopped raining by itself? You'da lost either way...

I'm glad you find that "hilarious". The rain wasn't the only factor. I still could've won either way because they don't pit until after their 3rd lap, when their rear tires are essentially gone, on a dry track. Something else affected my race that was because of the glitch. Anyway, I beat it now so it doesn't really matter anymore.

I suspended it, with the water at 34% saturation, when I resumed the track was at 100% saturation, then a few minutes later down to 30% then began to steadily increased back up to 100%.

This glitch is a real pain.

I'm 18 hours into LeMans race. 9 hours of nonstop rain thanks to this glitch, 10 hours of rain in total. Yeah, cool...

Does the glitch happen on Lemans?
I'm 21 hours into it, I'v suspended the race a lot as i'v only done 2-4hour stints per day,
and it's been totally dry the whole time.

EDIT: Answered my own question, I'v just turned it on the track view is totally dry but the info says 100% wet and its slowly drying.

Last edited:
GTlondoner: that happens to me aswell, but the launch screen tends to have different weather conditions, than the actual game has.
For example i can have sunny and 100% wet, but drying on the launch screen, but in actual race it's still 100% and heavy rain.

23 hours done, rain didn't stop from 9th hour. :| Even with few restart attempts.

Back