Controller Sensitivity affects the steering wheel?

No it doesn't... I have tested it (i have the GFGT) and it doesn't affect it at all... I have heard on the other wheels it doesn't either.

Yes, I've definitely noticed a difference. I can spend hours running my F10 at monaco and I can never take the hairpin without taking my hands off the wheel if my sensitivety is on 0. At 7, I can take it with little to no trouble. I started drifting with 7 since you can turn in/out quicker and full lock will let you hold tons of angle.

I set mine at 3 so it's not to crazy but still helps with that bit of a dead zone in the middle of the wheel

If you turn off your controller... Then hook up the wheel so it is in controller input 1... It doesn't

Controller Sensitivity affects the steering wheel? or not?

Some peoples opinions, is yes..

The fact is no. Controller sensitivity only affects DS3's.. Forcefeedback sensitivity for wheels can be adjusted in the option menu. Try it..

If you turn off your controller... Then hook up the wheel so it is in controller input 1... It doesn't

Wrong

Some peoples opinions, is yes..

The fact is no. Controller sensitivity only affects DS3's.. Forcefeedback sensitivity for wheels can be adjusted in the option menu. Try it..

Yes it does, especially when drifting. You can tell a difference. The two things it affects are steering sensitivity (How responsive your car is when you turn your wheel) and front wheel twitchyness (How much they move visibly)

Wrong

Yes it does, especially when drifting. You can tell a difference. The two things it affects are steering sensitivity (How responsive your car is when you turn your wheel) and front wheel twitchyness (How much they move visibly)

When using a wheel ??...Even PD says it does not affect wheel use, DS3 only..

I mean, wouldn't the difference between 1-7 be huge.?

A DS3 yes..

playnthru
When using a wheel ??...Even PD says it does not affect wheel use, DS3 only..

I mean, wouldn't the difference between 1-7 be huge.?

A DS3 yes..

It will if the controller is set as player 1... But if the controller is off and have the wheel as player 1 it won't... At least on the DFGT

xDriftzzinc
Show me where PD says it doesn't?

Ok when you highlight the sensitivity adjuster read the text that appears on the bottom of the page.. It clearly states that is affects on the controller and tells you what adjusting does and how it will effect handling

Ok when you highlight the sensitivity adjuster read the text that appears on the bottom of the page.. It clearly states that is affects on the controller and tells you what adjusting does and how it will effect handling

Zach sorry but I can give you 30+ people who will tell you it affects the wheel. End of discussion 👍

ORPHANTHIRTY7

Wheel is a form of controller.

Powellx235
Wheel is a form of controller.

And circular rock is a form of wheel but it's not a tire. This made no sense but I'm gonna post it anyway because it's 2am, my neighbors car alarm is broken so it keeps going off, and I have nothing better to do

I don't find a difference and doesn't wheels have its own options? I don't want to step in anyone's toes BUT the game classifies a wheel a wheel and controller a controller.

It does affect the wheel, no question about it. I can feel the difference quite clearly.

I just also read the description of the sensitivity adjuster, it says:
"Adjust the movement speed and sensitivity of the front wheels in response to steering input from the directional buttons or analog stick. A smaller value will result in slower movement and smoother steering control. A larger value will result in quicker and more responsive steering. Adjusting this value will allow you to find a level of sensitivity that fits your playing style."

I does not say it affects only certain controller.

Isn't there an option under the steering wheel section for power assisted steering? I thought that's what made you steer quicker?

Isn't there an option under the steering wheel section for power assisted steering? I thought that's what made you steer quicker?

Yes there is a power assisted steering setting but it only simulates power steering in a car.

Zach sorry but I can give you 30+ people who will tell you it affects the wheel. End of discussion 👍

Put me on the list. No questions asked IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE with a G27.

If you don't believe it. Try a premium car, set it on negative 2 on the steering and watch the steering wheel with in car view. turn the wheels side to side. Take note how much steering wheel input it takes YOUR wheel to get the wheel on the screen to stop turning either right or left. Then back out and turn it to 7 on the sensitivity and watch how much faster the wheel on the screen in car view turns.

OR you can get in a Formula Gt or a Ferrari Formula and same thing try on negative 2 and try on 7 and watch how much different the front tires turn.

Wrong

I think that it's because the DS3 has been set to controller one, and then the game gets confused if you are using a DS3 or a wheel. Next time I start drifting, I will have to check this theory out.

Show me where PD says it doesn't?

Um, it says so under controller sensitivity, "DS3 only".. Also when it became an option a year ago..It was clearly stated "DS3 only" and " does not apply to wheel users"...

All you have to do is read the screen..

Again the fact is NO, DS3 only..

playnthru
Um, it says so under controller sensitivity, "DS3 only".. Also when it became an option a year ago..It was clearly stated "DS3 only" and " does not apply to wheel users"...

All you have to do is read the screen..

Again the fact is NO, DS3 only..

Do you have a wheel? That's like asking if a car stop on petrol or diesel, and saying it runs on pedal power. Words mean nothing. I with a lot of wheel users, can feel I difference in the sharpness of a reaction etc. Although it is small, it is there.

Do you have a wheel? That's like asking if a car stop on petrol or diesel, and saying it runs on pedal power. Words mean nothing. I with a lot of wheel users, can feel I difference in the sharpness of a reaction etc. Although it is small, it is there.

If "words mean nothing" stop using them..

I have a wheel (T500rs), and yes, I tried it.. It does nothing...

If it were true, the difference between 1 and 7 would be HUGE, not "small"..

Think about the difference between 1-7 ABS/TC/ or any other ajustment in game.. Huge, noticeable, no questions..

Any difference you feel, is in your head..

Please, don't cop an attitude with me.. As usual you don't know who your dealing with, son...

MSTER232
I think that it's because the DS3 has been set to controller one, and then the game gets confused if you are using a DS3 or a wheel. Next time I start drifting, I will have to check this theory out.

That's what i said... When the wheel is connected to controller port one there is no difference in 1-7.... But i did notice when you have the DS3 in port one and the wheel in port two i think i did see a little difference...

That's what i said... When the wheel is connected to controller port one there is no difference in 1-7.... But i did notice when you have the DS3 in port one and the wheel in port two i think i did see a little difference...

I guess now that we've pretty much cracked why this is happening, this would be a very useful feature when you want to adjust the sensitivity for the steering wheel.

Back