How often do you adjust steering sensitivity?

How often to adjust steering sensitivity

• Total voters
Sweden
Sweden, Gothenburg
Highlanderlast
I wonder how often you adjust steering sensitivity. Is it almost every new car/track combo challenge or you have it on certain value and pretty much don't change at all?

It depends on the car and the tires I am on. If I run mostly street cars with Sport tires, I can generally keep the FFB at about 5. Move to comfort tires and I'm up to 7. Switch to race tires or move to a Gr.4 or 3 car and I switch FFB to 4. Get in to Gr.1 or Super Formula on race tires, basically anything with high downforce and race tires and I move to FFB @ 3.

I wouldn't say I need to change it often, but I do change it often enough

After GT Sport I was struggling to adapt to GT7, but after tweaking the steering sensitivity it all began to feel familiar again.

The only time I have changed it was when doing the Top Speed Bugatti Veyron mission challenge, which was almost impossible at the time due to the weird instability of the car. A later patch to the game made that challenge very easy again, so no need for me to change anything any more,.

For me on Dualsens it depends on the car and track combo, ( mostly refering to the online time trials, that's where i have to go 300% so that's the only time i change it.
With high downforced cars i intent to weaken the sensitivity at start and once i get used to it i slowly uppen it.
Standard i'm a 6/7 i believe.
Sometimes when my driving it just to nerveous i lower it temporary :lol:

Back