Controller sensitivity

• Thread starter Kiwi0033
  • 7 comments
Poland
Poland
Looking for controller sensitivity settings from people who play sport mode with good results, especially in higher leagues. Not for settings for driving with AI but for racing against wheel drivers. I'm using ps5 controller.

Start with 10 and spend a few hours with it. May feel a little sketchy to start with. But if you can become comfortable it should help with your times. I wouldn’t go lower than 7. But it’s personal preference.

Ok and what about adaptive triggers? I have "strong" for throttle and "weak" for breaks right now. I feel not good with that because triggers are too "short" for me and sometimes I break/throttle with to much strength.

At the beginning it felt weird, but after a few races I have to admit that switching it off definitely helps to drive the car more precisely and achieve better times. Thanks a lot!
This is another area where perseverance pays off. At first the triggers for acceleration/braking felt overly strong. But I’m time you get used to it and the extra feedback does help.

Back