• No

Votes: 230 89.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 9 3.5%

• Total voters
United States
United States
vegamarks
If you think yes, why do you want a money limit and what will be the money limit?

If you think no, why don't you want a money limit?

You don't have to make an explanation, you can say yes or no. A poll will be up if you don't want to post.

Of course there should be limits. Banks in real life have limits on how much you can have in your account.

Oh wait no they don't because that's STUPID.

If you think yes, why do you want a money limit and what will be the money limit?

If you think no, why don't you want a money limit?

You don't have to make an explanation, you can say yes or no. A poll will be up if you don't want to post.

Looking at both sides of the argument, I think that there shouldn't be a money limit because it becomes annoying after a while. If I also recall correctly, previous Gran Turismo games didn't have a money limit, Gran Turismo 5 is the first in the series to introduce a money limit.

On the other hand however, if someone just manages to hack Gran Turismo 6 and get infinite money on their profile, then that's not good.

I could understand Kaz a bit with a cap of 20mil, so the legendary cars (Ferrari P4, Ford Mark 1, Jag XJ13) and the X2010/X2011 would be hard to buy. But since you can win 4 mil on 3 seasonals now, the cap doesn't make any sense anymore.

As for GT6, I don't like to see a limit, just make it harder to earn money! Like in GT4, earn 600CR in a sunday cup race. If it's harder to earn credits, exclusive cars will be exclusive and rare and something to look forward to in the beginning. You also have to be careful with buying expensive cars because you need to win many races to get that money back.
Not like GT5, where every new player can get 2 veyrons and Lambo with 30 minutes of seasonals...

The massive Seasonal payouts were put their because people were sick of how terrible GT5's game economy originally was balanced. I really don't think they are going to revert it back for the next game even if they do fix the car prices.

At some point, the game cannot display 1,000,000,000,000 CR

that would be awesome, but not realistic!

I voted for a limit, but one that high enough like : 999,999,999 CR

;)

Mario and Zelda games had credit limits... why wouldn't GT6?

I answered no. But a realistic limit that is practically no limit. Who cares about the trophy,ditch that.

There will be a limit, but it should be at least 100,000,000.

Add the ability to buy multiple cars, too.

Makes no sense to have millions of credits, yet the game only allows me to purchase ONE car.

At some point, the game cannot display 1,000,000,000,000 CR

that would be awesome, but not realistic!

I think reaching 1 billion credits will take an awfully long period of time grinding the seasonal events in Gran Turismo 6, assuming that PD are lazy enough to throw them in there as well :rolleyes: .

ZohsixGT5
Of course there should be limits. Banks in real life have limits on how much you can have in your account.

Oh wait no they don't because that's STUPID.

Haha that's great!!! I'm laughing all the way to the bank!

There is absolutely no logic to a money cap.

In GT5, if you spent the 20 million on one of the 20-mil cars, you had nothing left over for even an oil change, which is stupid. Had you not been limited to 20-mil, odds are that you would have at least somewhat passed the 20-mil mark when you saved up the cash, which means immediately buying an oil change or even some upgrades. If you had 19,910,746 on hand and then did an event earning you 100,000 CR, you wasted 10,746 CR to poor game design.

I voted NO!
That....the $20M limit, was one of the worst aspects of the game, and I still can not find reason for it ever being applied. 👎
Then again, there were many other issues too, but I won't dwell on that here. :)

I voted no. I just think its not a particularly clever idea, because of most of the points others have said.

No... Why have one, it's a pointless thing. I have 14 X2010's because I like playing and don't feel like doing an even and not having any money to show for it.

Also if it does have B Spec remote racing still then just ask people who have 50 odd million in their Bobs, with the 200% bonus you're looking at wasting 80 million :scared:

I don't think there should be a cap. BUT, I do think there should be a 'Maintenance Fee' or something. It could be something that takes, say, 10% of your money every in-game week and uses it for garage maintenance/living costs etc. Obviously, the money would not really do anything, just disappear.
Unless PD made it so the money that gets taken is added up, and you unlock paints/gear etc. when you reach certain amounts.

I think that could be a good idea.

karl53
I don't think there should be a cap. BUT, I do think there should be a 'Maintenance Fee' or something. It could be something that takes, say, 10% of your money every in-game week and uses it for garage maintenance/living costs etc. Obviously, the money would not really do anything, just disappear.
Unless PD made it so the money that gets taken is added up, and you unlock paints/gear etc. when you reach certain amounts.

I think that could be a good idea.

I like that idea! basically just have tax reductions like in real life.

Yes but high, Unless theres a penniless trophy again. 20 mill is easy to get rid of but wouldnt 100 mill (every 20 mill classic car) 1 bill would be high enough

Back