Votes: 9 3.5%
  • Maybe

• No

Votes: 230 89.5%
  • Undecided

• Total voters
No, but if there is a limit, it should be a googolplex :dopey:. Also, If people are worried about another Penniless trophy, just take care of that at the beginning of the game.

Agreed. I got that trophy from the very beginning, instead of climbing to the credit cap and buy a Cr. 20,000,000 car for the sake of gaining credits all over again. :dopey:

EDIT: sorry for double posting. :dopey:

Agreed. I got that trophy from the very beginning, instead of climbing to the credit cap and buy a Cr. 20,000,000 car for the sake of gaining credits all over again. :dopey:

EDIT: sorry for double posting. :dopey:

I got that trophy yesterday with the purchase of a P4, but was back to 20,000,000 in less than half an hour.
Money is easy to come by, so there should not be a cap.

I got that trophy yesterday with the purchase of a P4, but was back to 20,000,000 in less than half an hour.
Money is easy to come by, so there should not be a cap.

It's so easy to come by now, that there shouldn't even be money at all. You can't offer challenge and less restriction in the same package; it needs to be separated into two different modes: open (no money, sandbox) and career (multiple concurrent, selectable difficulty, starting point etc.).

I think I got that trophy on an air filter, or similarly cheap part, a few months into the game! :P

Money Cap? A few examples where it is good:

• Formula One
  • The NFL
  • The NBA
  • The NHL

Now an example where it isn't:
  • Video Games

Make it harder to earn money, but not so hard that you must grind endlessly. And get rid of the stupid paint chip sign-in bonus.

Im thinking in-terms of banking and finance here but instead of an upper limit, a lower limit were you see something but don't have enough cash yet, you can either go in to negative figure and have an annual premium added to it so you pay more back. But there is a limit of spending, so of your a good driver at a high level, then you can spend a mill of finance but if your only staring out, a few thousand to get the necessary stuff (even better if thy brought broken parts in the game so you would need money to fix them)

You paid for the game, so why should there be any restrictions like(Cr. Limit)in the game?. Implementing a restriction that serves no purpose makes no sense at all. 👎

50 million is more than enough because the most expensive car costs 20 million... What's the point on having a trillion dollars of fake videogame money if you're not gonna use it? I wonder.

I voted no, but the only reason I considered yes, is that sometimes I get complacent about buying cars, and the limit forced me to go to the Dealership and kick some tires. That said, the $20m was ill advised especially with $20m cars available, meaning, as another poster pointed out, you'd have zero in your account after purchasing one of these high ticket autos.

I am fine with the 50 mil limit they have in place now. 20 mil was to low as there were cars that cost that much and if you saved up to buy one then you would not be able to even change the oil in it until you went out and did another race. I had said all along that I did not mind having a limit but that it needed to be at least double the price of the most expensive car in the game.

The only way any of us will get to the limit is either by glitching/cheating or by continuing to race after we have bought all the cars we want at which point it doesn't matter.

Back