Lamborghini 550PP Exclusive.

• Thread starter dylpro
  • 1,065 comments
United States
Illinois
dylpro98
Awesome event! 550PP Lamborghini Exclusive Seasonal.

Tracks consist of

Rome Circuit
Special Stage Route 5
Autumn Ring
Nurburgring
Toscana (Pavement)

Prize car is a Lamborghini NOMAD Diablo.

Last edited:
Idk about that.
But a Miura is probably gonna be the best car to choose i'll have at it again tomorrow.

Aww man... Just tried Rome in my Gallardo. Came up a second and a half short of the lead Miura. Gonna have to keep trying and hope it's nothing like the Japanese 80's Festival event. *shudders at thought of Tsukuba*

Beat rome in a Gallarado LP 560-4 upgrades were Sports intake manifold and full drivetrain upgrades and a sport suspension.

Batman-Bitch-Slap.jpg

Enough with the rubbish grammar!

Either this is a very difficult seasonal or I am terrible at driving lamborghini. Every race took dirty racing (cutting corners and bumping AI) and more than 2 tries to win. Gold all except nurburgring(4th now). Using gallardo at max pp. if there is a better car or setting, I am all ears.

Last edited:
gtnoobie
Either this is a very difficult seasonal or I am terrible at driving lamborghini. Every race took dirty racing (cutting corners and bumping AI) and more than 2 tries to win. Gold all except nurburgring(5th). Using gallardo at max pp. if there is a better car or setting, I am all ears.

Im with you. I tried all the cars and they sucked. Best I got was 4th in the gallardo. All gold except the Nurb. Gerr, well I am done for the night.

There are some issues here:
It says sports hard, but it's sports soft.
Your opponents have more than 550 pp.
Hmmm....

There are some issues here:
It says sports hard, but it's sports soft.
Your opponents have more than 550 pp.
Hmmm....

You can use sports soft. Most AI has higher pp than 550pp so their straight line speed is way higher.
Not complaining as it makes for a challenging seasonal. Still exactly 10s from the ring rabbit.

Finished 4th in the Miura, 4 seconds off the pace. Need a tune for this baby. The key thing at Rome is to power slide certain corners.

Didn't know that about Sports Soft, will change when I try next. Thought the Miura may be the best car from what some said here and the fact that 3 start in front and they also finish in front. In fact all the cars finish in the order they start. Never noticed that before.
Don't think there will be any very low PP wins on this one.
Unfortunately after buying cars recently I only have about $10 mil so will need to go and do some of the older races to build up to the $15 mil for a Miura.
Is it worth the trouble?

^^

Don't think it is worth the trouble.

Won the 3 first races in a tuned Miura, but the ring is harder.

Switched to a Murcielago, but could only finish 4th, about 9 sec off:indiff:

The Miura is a nice car and all, but totally unnecessary for beating this seasonal. Any of the Lambo's are capable of winning.

Like to know how fast alien like yourself complete the ring in each of the Lamborghini. :) Which is the fastest at 550pp?

The leading miura completes in 7:04. My best was a fairly clean 7:14. Need to learn where to get 10 seconds.

The Miura is a nice car and all, but totally unnecessary for beating this seasonal. Any of the Lambo's are capable of winning.

Yep, changed to Soft tyres in my Gallardo which reduced my lap times at Rome from 16 something seconds to 12 something.
Still on 3rd but it's doable.
Thanks for that tip.

Latest Posts

Back