Will there be update 3.0 aka SPEC 3???

  • Thread starter Thread starter zlays
  • 30 comments
  • 3,401 views
Messages
555
Germany
Germany
Messages
ZlaysBiH
would be nice to know...
 
yeah probably...eehhhh... :/
 
Welcome to the world of PD, a world in which nobody has worked out how to communicate effectively with the outside world in 2012.
 
More conjecture & PD bashing, that's just what GT Planet needs. :sly:
 
I'll be dreaming playing spec 3 tonight, it has flawless physics, ultra realistic damage, so real that I got a lifelike hair and a kungfu grip :lol:
 
My guess, it will be the final blow before GT6
 
VBR
More conjecture & PD bashing, that's just what GT Planet needs. :sly:

It's less bashing, more incredible frustration at PD and their constant silence. Look at the front news page for GT Planet, there is NOTHING from PD for months, even the DLC they didn't announce themselves. You can't blame people for getting restless.
 
It's less bashing, more incredible frustration at PD and their constant silence. Look at the front news page for GT Planet, there is NOTHING from PD for months, even the DLC they didn't announce themselves. You can't blame people for getting restless.

I know, I was being sarcastic/joking, didn't mean any offense. You're absolutely right, PD do need to learn how to stay in touch with their fan base. The only trouble is, with every update, they also manage to break something too. So as the old saying goes; no news is good news.


:)
 
Fan base, shman base.

Don't need a spec 3.0, why need a spec 3.0?
 
MrGrado
Fan base, shman base.

Don't need a spec 3.0, why need a spec 3.0?

So the whiners have something new to whine about.
 
Fan base, shman base.

Don't need a spec 3.0, why need a spec 3.0?

Because the game is perfect in every conceivable way and nothing could ever improve it.

Oh wait.
 
I'd rather PD be done with GT5. Any more improvement may hurt GT6.
 
3.0 or not, PD has been very quiet about the the GT series and where it's heading lately. Nothing on GT6 and nothing on GT5 in quite a while.
 
To me that says they are fully committed to getting GT6 done.
 
Tired Tyres
To me that says they are fully committed to getting GT6 done.

Probably busy with academy too.
 
It's less bashing, more incredible frustration at PD and their constant silence. Look at the front news page for GT Planet, there is NOTHING from PD for months, even the DLC they didn't announce themselves. You can't blame people for getting restless.

Yes, it's so damn sad to look at GTPlanet front page and there's NOTHING...

It's a shame. Well, I'm thankful right now because I just got Shift 2 to give away a bit of GT5 boredom these days and I'm liking it.

But I still hope PD have a big surprise for us, as GT 15th birthday is coming soon.

let's hope. It's all we can do.
 
How are we supposed to know.
 
Tired Tyres
To me that says they are fully committed to getting GT6 done.

Yes. Agreed, at least that's what I'm hoping.

That, as well as what Mac said. For a group that doesn't have a million people, it's quite something that they can even organize all these academy competitions.
 
Not really bothered if there are more updates or not. Recently started playing Forza and having fun with the livery editor. I'm perfectly fine waiting for GT6 and hoping its an improvement over GT5.
 
Not really bothered if there are more updates or not. Recently started playing Forza and having fun with the livery editor. I'm perfectly fine waiting for GT6 and hoping its an improvement over GT5.

Exact same with me. :)
 
Altough there's no official thing, not even a rumour about it, my prediction is that the next big update (or even GT6) will be announced around GT's 15th birthday. :drool:
Altough, it's just a prediction. :guilty:
 
Only 1 request. If spec III does come out, it had better have GT Driver's Club.
 
Hey, McClaren without his Edge Camaro pic. Thats like Santa without his beard, lol.
 
Altough there's no official thing, not even a rumour about it, my prediction is that the next big update (or even GT6) will be announced around GT's 15th birthday. :drool:
Altough, it's just a prediction. :guilty:
I hope you are correct, but I hope it's GT6 that is announced. Instant gratification, DLC and updates, is nice but not if it's at the expense of GT6. My hope is that PD has taken a look at Project Cars and realizes they need to step up their game and has big but achievable plans for GT6.

Only 1 request. If spec III does come out, it had better have GT Driver's Club.
Other than the name, we never learned anything about GT Driver's Club. Why are you saying it better come and what makes you think it will appear about 18 months after first announced?
 
2.9 update will have to come first
 
Back