Camouflaged Corvette C7

Status
Not open for further replies.
EliteDreamer
A user has come up with video proof. From the time of his post it's going to take 18 minutes for the video to be uploaded and viewable.

Ahhhhh right ok, if he has video evidence. That's pretty much rock solid, no?

nealcropper
Ahhhhh right ok, if he has video evidence. That's pretty much rock solid, no?

I guess so?

I'm bored and can't be bothered to set my wheel up so I'm trying to get it on my screen aswell lol

Since I am a cheapskate, if this were to be DLC I wouldn't get it, but I'm pretty anxious to see what new car will be used for a week in every single online lobby...

DarkAvengerZR1
Which Aventador pic is this one that everyone is talking about? :odd:

The one with the pair of stripes.
Edit: Tree'd. You're on a roll.

Which Aventador pic is this one that everyone is talking about? :odd:

This one

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=267926

d8WzP.jpg

Man this thread is exploding. If this is a fake then we're all going to look pretty silly.

m8h3r
Man this thread is exploding. If this is a fake then we're all going to look pretty silly.

Yup! But I'm proper exited!

It's pretty sad, I'm 26 and exited about DLC in a game......... Man, what the hell am I doing with my life.

Ah... that is curious indeed, the Lamborghini image...

Lol, no, because the trolling would be an "asian level". :lol:

nealcropper
Yup! But I'm proper exited!

It's pretty sad, I'm 26 and exited about DLC in a game......... Man, what the hell am I doing with my life.

I'm forty and I have a tent in my lap about this one. :scared:

:lol:

I'm just imagining the guy with the video starting with the GT5 loading screen and then a big troll face afterwards. :dopey:

Katiegan
:lol:

I'm just imagining the guy with the video starting with the GT5 loading screen and then a big troll face afterwards. :dopey:

You know what I'm imagining.

What you just described, but with the Wham! Song. Man I'll be pissed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back