Camouflaged Corvette C7

  • Thread starter Thread starter jstickboy13
  • 913 comments
  • 93,639 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe this is a dumb question, but how do you find it in the store?
 
Maybe this is a dumb question, but how do you find it in the store?

Do a search for "C7". 👍
 
Maybe this is a dumb question, but how do you find it in the store?

Possibly not in the store yet? I can't find it in the UK - even though a second message has been posted in the game saying that it is now downloadable.

Timing is often a bit haphazard with updates and downloadable stuff. I'm guessing it will be there after a sleep.
 
The time of reset in the UK is 1am. It might be there then?
 
Possibly not in the store yet? I can't find it in the UK - even though a second message has been posted in the game saying that it is now downloadable.

Timing is often a bit haphazard with updates and downloadable stuff. I'm guessing it will be there after a sleep.

I see. Thanks, I'll check later on. EU and AUS must get it later :)
 
The time of reset in the UK is 1am. It might be there then?

What reset? The store is updated at around 4/5pm IIRC, that's when you're likely to see it tomorrow, not in the middle of the night.
 
What reset? The store is updated at around 4/5pm IIRC, that's when you're likely to see it tomorrow, not in the middle of the night.

Oh I meant the reset of the GT. sorry.
 
Oh I meant the reset of the GT. sorry.

Ok, not sure what that would have to do with the issue of it not being on the PS Store though.
 
Any possibility we'll get a Citroen GT like Teasers from PD anytime soon for the C7? Would seemingly do an equal job of building hype.

Question answered :sly:

Of course not exactly, but still counts and even better, I actually get to drive it :dopey:
 
Ok, not sure what that would have to do with the issue of it not being on the PS Store though.

Don't know, just a stab in the dark, im pretty bored.
 
Love this car :D, Very great in handling
 
Seeing as how the new thread is about the DLC, and it's now starting to be released in different regions, I'm gonna lock this one up to avoid confusion :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back