Ariesps Galeria - WRX - 20/04/2013

• Thread starter Ariesps
  • 202 comments
Spain
Barcelona
ariesps
8382562048_3e273cce91_o.jpg

Hope you enjoy my works as much as i do while editing them.
Next are links to majority of full sets on this gallery, but there are more random shots posted all way the gallery.
Thoughts and constructive criticism are welcome!

Solo Sets

Photoshoot Sets

Hybrids

Coming soon...

Last edited:
It's about bloody damn time you restarted your gallery! :D

Lovely photos of the GT86! 👍 Love the fourth one. Lovely like leak, nice reflections, very simple. Works a treat! Nice greens too!

Those masks in the 86's headlights give it a very good look! Nice reflections and contrasts. Simple but great. :)

Ya veo que tú también te has animado de nuevo. :crazy:

A mí me estaba entrando el gusanillo también como has podido ver, pero sólo haré alguna de vez en cuando, no tantas como antes que ya no tengo mucho tiempo libre, sobre todo reeditaré algunas que ya tenía hechas.

--

I've seen that you've encouraged again too. I wanted to post a pictures again haha.

Shoooot. The 86 looks great in that colour. And the tonal work is just amazing! Great work and restart, ariesps.

Those masks in the 86's headlights give it a very good look! Nice reflections and contrasts. Simple but great. :)

Thanks zzz_pt. The idea from headlights mask, and in fact the whole set, began with this

i don´t even know why you stopped :/

GPR
Nice work man, the tones are great. The 86 looks sweet in that colour too. 👍

Shoooot. The 86 looks great in that colour. And the tonal work is just amazing! Great work and restart, ariesps.

Thansk a lot all of you! 👍👍

Ya veo que tú también te has animado de nuevo. :crazy:

A mí me estaba entrando el gusanillo también como has podido ver, pero sólo haré alguna de vez en cuando, no tantas como antes que ya no tengo mucho tiempo libre, sobre todo reeditaré algunas que ya tenía hechas.
--
I've seen that you've encouraged again too. I wanted to post a pictures again haha.

Thanks mate,see you soon!

Happy New Year to you as well, amigo!

Unfortunatelly the pictures is too sharp in full - size, but it looks even more sweet when downsized 👍

Happy New Year to you as well, amigo!

Unfortunatelly the pictures is too sharp in full - size, but it looks even more sweet when downsized 👍

Was testing some editing for this and only was standard res. Have to take x2 pics for full set, only i have to find time to shoot them. :crazy:

Thanks!

Back