Qnrad's gallery / 26.07 / XKR & RS6 Avant

• Thread starter Qnrad
  • 127 comments
Poland
Warsaw
ConradoPL22

Hello everyone!

This is my first post on GTPlanet's Photomode Forum (as well as first post on GTPlanet). I'm starting with some shots of 2014 Corvette Stingray, which I took for a ride on Eiger. Let's start!

I hope you'll enjoy it. See you next time!
PS. Sorry for watermarks, I forgot to remove them.​

Last edited:
That's a really good start 👍 Nice work on toning and some great and original angles :)
Are these pics HDR ?
(why do not use flickr, quality is better imo)

Thanks a lot guys! :)
I'm glad you appreciate my work.
And yes, Kodje, these pics are HDR.

And here we go, four new photos. This time it's Corvette C6 and two Challengers at Indianapolis.

Last edited:
Really love #2 & #3, very artistic approach, very great composition, good edit and finally some beautiful pics 👍
I want more of your work :)

Really love #2 & #3, very artistic approach, very great composition, good edit and finally some beautiful pics 👍

+1 to this. Like 2 & 3 best. Shot one is also pretty good but cropping the car off the frame like that takes it down a notch. I must say though I think thisis your best stuff yet. Well done and I hope you continue to improve. 👍

The 1st Vette pic looks great! ;)👍
I really like your 3rd picture at your gallery start! :)
GPR
+1 to this. Like 2 & 3 best. Shot one is also pretty good but cropping the car off the frame like that takes it down a notch. I must say though I think thisis your best stuff yet. Well done and I hope you continue to improve. 👍
Very nice start to what will undoubtedly be a fine gallery

Thanks guys! 👍
I was on my winter holidays this week, and I don't have any fresh photos (I came back on yesterday morning). So, here are some old ones (taken on April 2012 and edited today).
Let's go.

I hope you'll like it. See you next time!

Last edited:
Nice edit work on these pics. Maybe a little bit too much light but it works very well in some pics like the second and the fourth 👍

Thanks for commenting on my gallery!
I really appreciate it.

Now, it's time for an update. I prepared 5 shots of Aston Martin V12 Vantage on Route 5. I know, maybe it's too much light on them, but I wanted to get effect of a large city that never sleeps and is always bright. I was inspired by my last night walk in Warsaw's downtown :)

Last edited:
Very nice tones and light in your Vantage shots, love them! 👍

Thanks! 👍

It's a been while since I uploaded something. Now I'm back with three shots of GT-R Black Edition (if I'll have time, it'll be more). I hope you'll enjoy it.

Last edited:
The vantage set is just excellent mate ! 👍
The first two GT-R shots are note really my cup of tea beacause they are really saturated but they are also really well made :) And the last one is really beautiful :drool:

The vantage set is just excellent mate ! 👍
The first two GT-R shots are note really my cup of tea beacause they are really saturated but they are also really well made :) And the last one is really beautiful :drool:

Thanks, Jeremy!

Back