Qnrad's gallery / 26.07 / XKR & RS6 Avant

• Thread starter Qnrad
  • 127 comments
Those GT-R pictures are amazing in so many ways. Keep up the great work! 👍

Thanks for your kind words, GT-R! I'm glad you all guys appreciate my work!

Sorry for no updates since 16th Feb, I was busy with my school project. I promise to post some photos on weekend or later next week.

Hello guys!

Firstly, I'd like to thank you for your feedback. I really appreciate it, and I'm still trying to improve my skills.
Secondly, I'm so sorry for a long time with no updates.
And it's time to show what I prepared for today: four Challenger R/T shots. Here we go!

Last edited:
Again, i love this pic so much. Great job. 👍
8541737785_348d95d9f7_c.jpg

The first shot is the best of the set! :drool:

Excellent set, Konrad! 👍

I'm back with new set.
I'd like to give special thanks to everyone who commented my gallery. I really appreciate it ;) 👍

Now, the set. I'm not so sure about these ones, but maybe you'll like it. I experimented with some new light leaks and PS options. Enjoy!

Thanks for watching!

Last edited:
Nice, especially the third one! 👍 I do, however, think that they are a bit too bright and they look like out of this planet. :D

The second, third and the last pic look pretty good :)👍. Nevertheless, I think the pics could do with a bit less of after effects since they look a bit overloaded ;). But that's what experimenting is good for: to know what works and what not :dopey:.

Nice, especially the third one! 👍 I do, however, think that they are a bit too bright and they look like out of this planet. :D

The second, third and the last pic look pretty good :)👍. Nevertheless, I think the pics could do with a bit less of after effects since they look a bit overloaded ;). But that's what experimenting is good for: to know what works and what not :dopey:.

Many thanks, GTracer98 and hgrf93! 👍

Watched the three pages, really good for a begining, loving your third Lambo picture, kind of experimental artistic Aventador set ^^

I can definitely see the types of moods you were going for with the Aventador set, but as far as my opinion goes the intensity needs to be toned down a considerable amount the next time you want to use those. Not that they're bad but the leaks themselves distract away (almost entirely so) from the rest of the photo simply because of the intensity.

You toned it down a bit in shots 3-5 and that's venturing into the comfort zone of how it should be, although there's the "softness" to them that adds to the shot yet takes away from it at the same time. I'm not being overly critical to discourage you, I''m being as critical as I am because light leaks are a bit of nuisance to work into the picture if you haven't already shot the picture in preparation for the effect - I know that for a fact.

Now, that first Challenger shot? Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.

Terronium is surely right.

But i think you was into an experimental phase. In this way this aventador set is very interesting, you've gone very far in this artistic way with light leaks and the result is not bad at all. For my part i like it. But i must say my fav' is (like HaerBev) the third, which is the one with the weaker light effect.

Do not stop experiment ! I've seen you've worked on a partial color set, with a 'vette on flickr. Love it !

Keep it up mate :)

1st and 3rd shot are very interesting but the editing is very.... needforspeed-ish (?) Kinda difficult to look at ;)

I can definitely see the types of moods you were going for with the Aventador set, but as far as my opinion goes the intensity needs to be toned down a considerable amount the next time you want to use those. Not that they're bad but the leaks themselves distract away (almost entirely so) from the rest of the photo simply because of the intensity.

You toned it down a bit in shots 3-5 and that's venturing into the comfort zone of how it should be, although there's the "softness" to them that adds to the shot yet takes away from it at the same time. I'm not being overly critical to discourage you, I''m being as critical as I am because light leaks are a bit of nuisance to work into the picture if you haven't already shot the picture in preparation for the effect - I know that for a fact.

Now, that first Challenger shot? Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.

Terronium is surely right.

But i think you was into an experimental phase. In this way this aventador set is very interesting, you've gone very far in this artistic way with light leaks and the result is not bad at all. For my part i like it. But i must say my fav' is (like HaerBev) the third, which is the one with the weaker light effect.

Do not stop experiment ! I've seen you've worked on a partial color set, with a 'vette on flickr. Love it !

Keep it up mate :)

Thank you guys! I really appreciate constructive criticism such as Terronium's or Kodje's. It was kind of "experimental" set, so I realise that some of you may not like it, but I understand it. And yeah, that's very difficult to set the leaks properly, but I'll try to improve it in the future.

Expect some new photos at the weekend or at the beginning of next week. I'm busy now with my choice of high school, so I don't have as much time as I want.

1st and 3rd shot are very interesting but the editing is very.... needforspeed-ish (?) Kinda difficult to look at ;)

Thanks, Y00PAY! Maybe it's needforspeed-ish because I was playing Most Wanted before I took the shots ;)

I'm back.
Today I'm proud to present you three shots of LFA and three shots of IS-F RM.
Here we go:

I hope you'll like them. Thanks for watching :)

Last edited:
Great set, Qnrad. I really like the fact that you played around with the composition and depth of field in each shot. I especially like the toning in the third one. :)

Back