Qnrad's gallery / 26.07 / XKR & RS6 Avant

• Thread starter Qnrad
  • 127 comments
I really like the fact that you played around with the composition and depth of field in each shot. I especially like the toning in the third one. :)

I agree with this. Shot 3 is best for me also.

Great set, Qnrad. I really like the fact that you played around with the composition and depth of field in each shot. I especially like the toning in the third one. :)

Very nice angles and lightning qnrad, 1 and 3 are my favs of the set, great job!!

Very nice toning, I love the 2nd IS-F shot!

GPR

Thanks guys! 👍 I'm glad you appreciate my work!

Great set, Qnrad. I really like the fact that you played around with the composition and depth of field in each shot. I especially like the toning in the third one. :)

GPR

Same for me. The third is really beautiful 👍
But the whole set is great :)

The Aventador shots are dream-like! :drool:
The last LFA and 1st and 2nd IS-F shots are amazing! :drool:👍

Nice shots Qnrad - I like that they are different with vibrant colors and mood. The first Challenger shot is my fav. Keep it up!

Thank you for your comments, guys! I really appreciate it.
Today it's time for more pics with LF-A.
Enjoy!

Thanks for watching!

Last edited:
Again very nice pics qnrad! I like the blur on the 2nd and 3rd, the 2nd is one of your best yet, the composition is nice, yet very clean. 👍

Nice work, Qnrad. My personal favourite is the third shot due to the toning, lighting and background blur. :)

Again very nice pics qnrad! I like the blur on the 2nd and 3rd, the 2nd is one of your best yet, the composition is nice, yet very clean. 👍

Nice work, Qnrad. My personal favourite is the third shot due to the toning, lighting and background blur. :)

Thank you very much, Kalax and GT-R! 👍

I like the last one best, the depth of field makes it nice. It feels a bit too bright and pale though.

One more time - thanks everyone for the comments.
I really appreciate it.

Now, finally after exams (damn you, History) I'd like to present you the McLaren set. Enjoy!

Thanks for watching! :D

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back