ORDL General Thread Exclusive GamePOD Offers For ORDL Members!

• Thread starter kris8583
  • 63 comments
United Kingdom
Grimsby, UK
Evoloution
intormar.png

seriespreviewmaer.png

seriesmar.png

To join the ORDL or for more information please click HERE

Last edited:
There will be an open room online tonight titled BORDL Practice at 21:30 GMT. It will give people an opportunity to join in and have some fun. This room will be used for Grand Valley Speedway with an open garage or you can use the Lexus ISF RM to run in the car ready for the opening round of the championship.

All future practice events will be shown in OP.

Hope to see you online.

what GMT are you?

what GMT are you?

We are UK time so GMT+0 HRS. UK time as I write this is 10:30.

Hope to see you online tonight!

I will be providing more information on TBA race events soon, need to promote some interest for members to sign up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pm me your email and psn id.

Practice room number will be posted in OP at 21:15 GMT to enable people to join.

Room open see OP

Need to calculate the time for the time zone, because im from Dominican republic and there its a couple of hours of difference in order to participate in the events

Need to calculate the time for the time zone, because im from Dominican republic and there its a couple of hours of difference in order to participate in the events

Ok no worries, still looking to build membmers list for now so no rush on races yet.

The BORDL have been revised and changed to ORDL, split into 3 race series (Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced).

This should enable a level playing field to be established and provide more fun as the promotion and demotion system is integrated. Drivers will soon find themselves surrounded by similarly experienced drivers make racing closer.

Race events will be scheduled in to the relevant series over the next few days to give drivers a chance to see the potential of the 3 tier system.

We still need lots of members to make this work, so please sign up!

More events added, Intermediate series needs drivers. SIGN UP NOW!!!!!!

Event settings now updated, still looking for around another 8-10 drivers to start the league. I will also be looking for a second in comand to assist in running the league. Trying to get my spare laptop sorted so that races can be recorded and replays uploaded to a dedicated ORDL youtube channel.

More european drivers wanted...

Not having much luck getting drivers signed up, if we cant get a minimum of 15 drivers signed up before the 15th Feb then i will abandon the league. I would like to get the intermediate series first race of the Lexus RM championship ready for Saturday the 16th. Unfortunatley if there is not enough interest then it wont go ahead. Thanks to the guys who have signed up so far and i hope we can get some more drivers confirmed.

Great, still need more members and quick if we are going to get this moving. Any UK drivers out there???

The isf event, permits tune of any kind?

Intermediate Series Regulations:
  1. Open to vehicles between 480 and 650 PP
  2. Driving Line: Off
  3. TCS: Off
  4. Tyre Max: Sport Soft
Event Settings:
  1. Grid Start
  2. Fastest
  3. Boost: Low
  4. Penalties: Weak
  5. Damage: On Light
  6. Disable Collisions: Off
  7. Slipstream: Weak
  8. Depletion: On Normal
  9. Grip: Real
Current Race Series Available:

Lexus ISF RM Championship SIGN UP OPEN
M3 Coupe `07 Cup
R8 5.2 FSI Quattro `09 Super Cup SIGN UP OPEN

Tuning up to 650 PP is permitted. You can click on the intermediate banned to go to that specific thread. Nice to have you on board, welcome to ORDL!

I should add that all races are allowed tuning unless specifically stated that it is a SPEC race series. This goes for all 3 series.

Glad to see the event is a go. If it is on the 16th @ 21:30 GMT I'm a go. Been driving and tuning the Lexus. The tires for the race will be sports soft? Am I reading that right?

Need a teammate.

Glad to see the event is a go. If it is on the 16th @ 21:30 GMT I'm a go. Been driving and tuning the Lexus. The tires for the race will be sports soft? Am I reading that right?

Need a teammate.

Im in for team mate, my car is lexus solid red. Yes mate as it is an intermediate race tyres are SS. Can we move chat about the intermediate series here please so all drivers know who needs a team mate etc: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=272972

Last edited:
Where can I get that paint color? I didn't see it when I bought the car, and it's not in my collection. Other than that, teammates it is.

ORDL website currently being developed, should be up and running in the next few days. I will post more info soon.

As promised the website, despite still under development is now available:

http://onlineracedrivingleague.weebly.com/

Link has been added to OP, please bear with me until I can get it finished. Any input from you guys about the website, series races etc are very welcome.

All future registrations via website, current membets please complete form for registration and event.

EDIT: WEBSITE REMOVED TO TO TIME CONSTRAINTS.

Last edited:
Hi guys,

Still new to online play here so bear with me. A few questions, will there be a friend request sent through the PSN for the lobby that we will race in on the 16th, or do I just need to find the room and number? I also see the scheduled practices, just not sure how to get in. I also would like some practice with any of you. Should we do this through a friend request or open lobbies?

My PSN id is JESter82178.

I would gladly except any friend requests sent through PSN for practice or casual racing.

I am also interested in the other two intermediate events listed on the website. Just depends on times and dates as to whether I can participate.

Website looks good and user friendly.

Thanks Kris, great set-up

Jester; the online practice and race meets will be held in my lounge (looks like a coffee cup in community under gt life). I will be adding everyone to my psn friends list and inviting you all my my private room. Once added via psn i think you can even join my game session but will have to check. Alternatively add my psn id Evoloution so you know when im online.

The other events will take place in due course and the more members we have will help expand the events available. Once we have enough members then races can take place simultaneously in other members lounges.

The website is far from finished but i wanted to get the main part up and running like tier regulations and members list, registration etc.

Remember spread the word, more members are still needed!

Looking at another 3 members to make the Lexus Championship really interesting, team mate for neal and 2 others in a seperate team. Managed to get some work done on the site and im not working tomorrow night so it will have my full concentration after practice session. Will be adding more dates for races and practices in calendar. If any member wants to give me times they are free i can add them to calendar too so members can see who will be online to practice with.

Website updated

The intermediate series is filling up nicely now but we still require more drivers to enable the league to expand and reach its potential. If anyone is interested I suggest having a read on our website, it is full of information about the regulations, what events are coming up etc.

If you would like to join the ORDL there is a form on the website to do so, no trial runs of setting laps to enable you to enter. We take racers with any background and level of experience and you will find your place in our league after a tier championship, enabling you to race in events with others of similar race pace.

onlineracedrivingleague.weebly.com

op updated

If you want to run a series here, then run it here. Do not force our members to have to use another website as that falls foul of the following...

AUP
You will not post advertisements or solicitations outside of designated areas or without proper authorization.

We have another new member, a big welcome to Matt. il be updating the ORDL threads tonight and incorporating more information about races etc.

Hey guys... Still getting used to this forum but its starting to make sense now. Thanks for including me in your group Kriss I would like to meet up online and have a few practice races with you guys before the Lexus league starts... Still not got a car ready for that.(ill sort it today) I will contact the lone driver (can't remember the name) today at some point (are the descriptions after the name the colours people have chosen? Only I thought we all had to race the lexus)? Anyways Kriss can you add me on PSN at some point maybe we could have a practice this morning or during the week (I'm not sure exactly how to join specific rooms (this will be the first hurdle) also once I have the car sorted I want you to make sure its legal. I'll shut up now.

Hey guys... Still getting used to this forum but its starting to make sense now. Thanks for including me in your group Kriss I would like to meet up online and have a few practice races with you guys before the Lexus league starts... Still not got a car ready for that.(ill sort it today) I will contact the lone driver (can't remember the name) today at some point (are the descriptions after the name the colours people have chosen? Only I thought we all had to race the lexus)? Anyways Kriss can you add me on PSN at some point maybe we could have a practice this morning or during the week (I'm not sure exactly how to join specific rooms (this will be the first hurdle) also once I have the car sorted I want you to make sure its legal. I'll shut up now.

Im currently rebuilding my rig and working tonight and tomorrow night so I wont be online for a couple of days. I will be online from after then. The lone driver is nealcropper, just pm him via GTPlanet.

Yes the championship is running the Lexus ISF RM only. Once you have completed the RM modification and added all parts run the car in, oil change and should be looking at around 735 BHP and 608 PP. Dont forget to look at the regulations in the general thread and sport soft tyres or lower are to be used.

The driver entry list will look like this;
6. 29 Chassy_809 Chevrolet Atomic Orange Met Tint

6. denotes that he is the 6th driver to join
29 denotes his chosen RM car number
Chassy_809 is PSN ID
Chevrolet Atomic Orange Met Tint is the paint chip his car is using.

Add me via PSN Evoloution, when in GT5 go to community and look for a coffee cup under my name, that is the lounge we will be using for the races.

Any problems PM me or post again mate.

Ok so I've bought the car and added RM... What moddifications do I need to add to get the car upto correct pp/bhp? Or is that part of the fun (just aslong as its to that pp/bhp) is the restriction on bhp strict? (can I be a couple over)

Also I didn't realise that a car had to be run in on gt5 does this actually make a difference to the performance of the car? I know that an oil change on an old car makes a lot of difference, but didn't realise you could run in an engine?

Ok so I've bought the car and added RM... What moddifications do I need to add to get the car upto correct pp/bhp? Or is that part of the fun (just aslong as its to that pp/bhp) is the restriction on bhp strict? (can I be a couple over)

Also I didn't realise that a car had to be run in on gt5 does this actually make a difference to the performance of the car? I know that an oil change on an old car makes a lot of difference, but didn't realise you could run in an engine?

As the Intermediate regulations state that tuning is allowed upto 650 PP its just a case of fitting performance parts to get the most out of the car. If it was a more powerful car before tuning and after parts were fitted it took it over the 650 PP limit then you would have to regulate it using the power limiter to keep it in the Intermediate Series.

When a race is prepared in my lounge I will always set restrictions to ensure no drivers are running a car with a few more BHP or PP to make the event fair and based purely on driving skill. Sometimes during a race the PP or BHP may increase on cars that are not broken in and give slight gains to the drivers.

The only way tuning is restricted is by the Race Event Types I have produced, some are called SPEC, where the car must not be tuned and the only performance gains come from running in the car.

After using a car for around 350 miles you will find your BHP and PP will increase as the vehicle has been "broken in" You will find after prolonged use these figure may decrease hence an oil change is required.

If you need any more info for events taking part in the Intermediate League, can you please post it in the thread for that specific series so everyone benefits, you will find all links in the OP.

ALL MEMBERS - I am currently looking for 2 members to assist in the running of the league, once we have more members and the other tiers are active then there will be alot of editing to do for race events current standings etc. PM me if you are interested.

Last edited:
Back