• Thread starter TheORDL
  • 50 comments
United Kingdom
Grimsby
Evoloution

Exclusive GamePOD discounts for ORDL members

Register Website Home Race Calendar Photo Gallery

suzukacircuit5p.jpg

The ORDL is here to provide you with a complete racing experience. From one make cups, standard non tuned championships to high end performance knockout cups with mandatory pit stops. ORDL will have something for everyone!

Most importantly we like to promote clean, close racing with competition and fun. Our league is split into 3 Series, each with different aspects of racing. Please browse our website and we are sure you will find one to suit your racing needs. You can enter as many Series as you wish and we have a maximum of 16 entrants per series so be quick!

Our league is simple; look below to find the current event and regulations for all 3 Series. If you would like to join one (or more) then please register via our website and you will be added to the Series. Our race calendar shows when all the races are on our website, but is also included in the information below.

Please remember we like reliable, clean drivers. Do not register for an event if you are unable to attend. Members who continuously miss races will be removed.​

All our events will run in one of the following formats:​
Championship:
10 round driver and team championship. There must be 2 drivers per team and car colour must match.

Cup:
10 round drivers championship. Individual event, no teams. All car colours must be different.

Super Cup:
10 round team only championship with points from team drivers added together to form the leader board. Car colour must match.

Knockout Cup:
The driver who finishes last in every round will be eliminated until only 2 are left. Then its a head to head race to decided the final positions. Car colour must be different. Not points based.

Registered Drivers:

This list is mirrored from our website. We have had numerous people join chosing Race Numbers that have already been taken. Please consult this list or the one on our website that can be found here:
Members List

1 Young_prenta
3 SafffOneee
7 MUFC-gibb
8 vagbreakers2013
9 NUFC_1989_
10 Spatt
11 kyra-kid
17 Dying trying
18 Evoloution
19 jebus8833
21 team trans
23 roberte
27 bodykit
37 sh4rky_76
38 anthonyryan1111
46 Gray_999
54 totallyteckle
55 SauberC29
65 narcis65
66 KING_LUCIFER
70 Itzza-
76 cranko10
77 cezar_e36
82 y2rich
84 Edwardovic
94 climber960
99 VincentVanGoogle

RM Number Required:
Gagea1501
Florin72

We have condensed our Series to make a single home for all ORDL events, any information you need will now be found here.
Please bare with us as all Series and League information is transferred over from Evo, Itzza and Edwardovic. Current events will continue to run in situ and then those threads will be closed.

Last edited:
The ORDL GamePOD Race Series​

Racing across a variety of formats including Stock, Touring, GT and more. The GamePOD Race Series covers all aspects of racing not included under our Kart and Enduro series. To find out more about the GamePOD Race Series please visit our website.
All our races will take place in Evoloutions lounge and will be at 21:30 UK time.

raceseriesf430cup.png

GERMAN TOURING CAR SUPER CUP STANDING ARE TO BE DISPLAYED HERE DUE TO THREAD CLOSURE - UPDATE SOON

Last edited:
Important Information:

Kart Series: Series 2 taking sign ups, starts on the 18th April

GamePOD Race Series: Entrants to confirm vehicle colour - post in thread.

Enduro Series: Entrants need to confirm vehicle before event starts - post in thread.

Last edited:
The ORDL GamePOD Race Series Round Results:

Ferrari F430 06 Cup

Last edited:
The ORDL Enduro Series Round Results:​
GT 500 Cup

ROUND 1: SUZUKA CIRCUIT
POLE: roberte
1st: roberte 1:40:30.474
2nd: VincentVanGoogle +2.193
3rd: Jebus8833 +29.843
4th: cezar_e36 +1:32.055
5th: Gaegea1501 +1:37.804
6th: Edwardovic
7th: narcis65
8th: hunedoreanul72
9th: Spatt
FASTEST LAP: VincentVanGoogle 1:56.235

Last edited:
THE ORDL PHOTO COMPETITION​

As requested by some members, a photo competition purely for ORDL members has been launched.

Rules:
  • Image must follow the months theme
  • Any mode of GT5 can be used,
  • Images submitted must be the users own work
  • Only in game editing can be used, no photoshop etc
  • 1 final image per member per month
  • Image to be submitted must be marked: ENTRY "Month"
  • Images to be submitted between the 1st and 17th of the month, entries after this will not count
  • Poll launches on the 18th of the month with voting for 10 days
  • In the event of a draw the image submitted first will win
  • Winner to receive dealer car of choice up to a value of 2,500,000 Cr and choses next months theme

APRIL THEME: What better way to mark the end of our first ever ORDL event, the Lexus ISF RM Championship than to feature it here. Entries must feature the ISF RM or ISF Racing Concept.

A page will be created on our website for previous winners and link put here.

Get snapping!

Last edited:
Stick me down for karts itz, 18 Evoloution.

Im just sorting dates for Ferrari Event, can interested members please post with chosen car colour that is not already taken.

Evo

Stick me down for karts itz, 18 Evoloution.

Im just sorting dates for Ferrari Event, can interested members please post with chosen car colour that is not already taken.

Evo

Will do mate 👍

Matte black for my Ferrari

Cheers teckle il update. Itz I need your colour too please. Only 4 registered so far but the event is still a few weeks away, however I can see places filling so be quick and get names down to be sure of being on the grid.

Haha sorry Itz brain freeze - must be down to been poisoned recently!

Last edited:
A'rite iTzZa, have you considered introducing "success ballast" for the kart series? It could make for some really close racing right through the field and the season.

Last edited:
A'rite iTzZa, have you considered introducing "success ballast" for the kart series? It could make for some really close racing right through the field and the season.

Hey teckle :) Good idea. I'll have a chat with you about it. As you won the majority of Season 1's races are you sure you want to carry so much weight :D

Hey teckle :) Good idea. I'll have a chat with you about it. As you won the majority of Season 1's races are you sure you want to carry so much weight :D

As well as ballast i think he should eat lots of pies too just be be on the safe side. Im thinking maybe 100kg ballast... oh and to tow a caravan with his kart.

As well as ballast i think he should eat lots of pies too just be be on the safe side. Im thinking maybe 100kg ballast... oh and to tow a caravan with his kart.

Hahaha. Blindfolded

RACE SERIES

Another new member today: sh4rky_76. Welcome to the ORDL.

Welcome to our league bud.

Itz, i got a few days off starting tomorrow so will update everything.

Ferrari event dates have been arranged and will be posted tomorrow. All those who have signed up for the race series please post colour choice to confirm entry. Il add the dates to our calendar on our website.

I think now we are actually over subscribed for the race series so some may miss out. Be quick!

Evo

RACE SERIES:

Event information updated to include drivers and dates for this event. Our race calendar has also had the dates added. Please see the race calendar from the link in the OP.

The Ferrari F430 Cup kicks off on the 29th of May. The event is a few weeks off enabling us to get majority of the German Touring Car Super Cup rounds completed. Please ensure if you are signing up for the event that you are able to attend a majority of the races. Recent rounds have had around 8-10 members on the grid and we would like to get as many on track as possible.

Our calendar is Google based and can be imported to your phones/tabs etc to ensure you are up to date with our events.

Hope to see you on track soon!

Evo

Last edited:
Ok this our new home for ALL events, or only some?

Itz, thanks for the link ;)

No probs mate 👍

Once all the current events (Lexus, Touring & Enduro) have finished their first seasons, the threads will close down and move to here. So the Lexus thread will close after the final race this weekend. The next Race Series (Ferrari 430 '06) and Season 2 of the Kart Series is already here.

Season starts next Thursday (18th). Info is in OP and will be on website by tomorrow. Plenty of time to get your Kart up to the 477pp :)

Back