ORDL thread closed

• Thread starter TheORDL
  • 50 comments
Some pics from the last few days with the new knowledge ;)

hope you like...sorry theirs so many ;)

Ed: Thanks for submitting paint chip for the Ferrari Cup. May I suggest everyone else wears sun glasses during this event as a safety precaution. The ORDL accept no liability for blindness due to reflective paint and no compensation will be given.

Spatt: Great photos, the admin team will be sorting out the rules for the photo competition some time today and will be posting the info as required.

German Touring Car Super Cup tonight, please see the thread here for up to date event information: TOURING GT

I think we should also apologize for the current confusion between the threads, I understand that some members dont know where to look for info;

German Touring Car Super Cup: Remains in Touring GT thread until event complete and then will be closed.

Lexus ISF RM Championship; Remains in respective thread until after the last round and then will be closed. The Road Series will be replaced by Race Series and continued via this thread in the next event (Ferrari F430 Cup)

Enduro GT500 Event: Will remain in its own thread until complete and then moved into this thread.

Karting: Series thread from season 1 now closed, all future events are based here.

Places are still up for grabs in both the upcoming Ferrari Cup and also the German Touring Car Super Cup. We now have over 30 members and majority have registered for the Race Series meaning we have more members than slots available.

All our events will work on a first come, first served basis and we still have members joining and then not attending/forgetting events. After discussion we have decided to implement a traffic light system for the list of members in OP, essentially meaning that you may be removed after a period of time if there is no contact or participation. OP will be updated to include required information today.

Evo

hunedoreanul72 - Username not recognised by GT Planet, can you please post to submit a race number not already in use. The OP contains a list of all members.

Evo

hunedoreanul72 - Username not recognised by GT Planet, can you please post to submit a race number not already in use. The OP contains a list of all members.

Evo

hunedoreanul72 = florin72 = (corvinul72) ITS abit tricky mate but he uses hune on psn and corvinul on gtp but he have the psnID florin72 allso

Gagea1501 = Giani = Giani THIS is not so hard Giani is Gtp name and Gagea1501 is his psnID

hunedoreanul72 = florin72 = (corvinul72) ITS abit tricky mate but he uses hune on psn and corvinul on gtp but he have the psnID florin72 allso

Gagea1501 = Giani = Giani THIS is not so hard Giani is Gtp name and Gagea1501 is his psnID

Thanks ed, Giani had not put that on reg form, just his psn id in gtp slot. Cheers for getting back to me so quick.

Evo

too many beers last night i think by the time i got back from the meal... sorry for any confusion guys :s ...

i could hardly hear any conversation either which didnt help. just moans of disappointment when i showed up with no 430 :(

i was running the wrong ****car, didn't realise what id done till this morning. i had a scudo430 in similar colour to what i'd painted the stock 430 that itz has donated (cheers mate ;))... anyways it was fun but by the time i was d/c i was starting to nod.

I'm going to open a lounge tonight for people to come and join me for a muck about in some of our fave cars. get them washed ;) and ill see anyone who's interested online around 9:30

too many beers last night i think by the time i got back from the meal... sorry for any confusion guys :s ...

i could hardly hear any conversation either which didnt help. just moans of disappointment when i showed up with no 430 :(

i was running the wrong ****car, didn't realise what id done till this morning. i had a scudo430 in similar colour to what i'd painted the stock 430 that itz has donated (cheers mate ;))... anyways it was fun but by the time i was d/c i was starting to nod.

I'm going to open a lounge tonight for people to come and join me for a muck about in some of our fave cars. get them washed ;) and ill see anyone who's interested online around 9:30

No worries Spatt, after we get a few issues sorted il update template and add you.

With reference to the closure of the German Touring Car Super Cup thread, the standings for the event will be posted below the Ferrari F430 Cup Entry list until the event is completed.

With reference to the closure of the German Touring Car Super Cup thread, the standings for the event will be posted below the Ferrari F430 Cup Entry list until the event is completed.

@Spatt - Think we were all pretty knackered after yesterday :boggled: Seen your message on psn. Keep the 430 mate 👍 I'll br there tonight for a mess around

Hey guys spatt recommended you so I would like to sign up for the kart series season 2 my number is 89

Had word from gray999, initial lap times for high speed ring: 1:04.xxx For german touring cars. Anyone else?

The ORDL has a new home, please click here to visit our new combined thread.

THREAD CLOSED

Last edited:
Back