Best movie ever

  • Thread starter Thread starter Blake
  • 257 comments
  • 19,139 views

Blake

Premium
Messages
10,976
Australia
NSW, Australia
Messages
haswell00
I know this has probably been done a million times before but anyway, what is your all time favourite movie?

Mine is Scarface.
 
2 Fast 2 Furious :sarcasm:

I really don't no.
 
To find out the truth, use the Search Function. (Points to top right of page)

Anyway, mine is Emperor's New Groove.
 
All the Kevin Smith movies.
Stand By Me
Good Fellas
Godfather 2
Friday
Usually Suspects
Pulp Fiction
Never Ending Story
The Last Star Fighter
Full Metal Jacket
 
The kid in me will say Star Wars, but the adult in me will say Blazing Saddles.

"Candy gram for Mongo."
 
Lord of the Rings: Return of the King
 
The original Star Wars. Not the Special Edition version. So much more than just a movie.
 
Originally posted by boombexus
Usual Suspects

I so tried, but I never liked it. Maybe I should give it another shot.
 
Originally posted by chaser_fan
I so tried, but I never liked it. Maybe I should give it another shot.

Not everyone is gonna like it, but hey, at least you gave it a look. :)
 
I saw a lot of responses that were good movies. 👍

Usual suspects was great, it had the most bad ass plot ever, especially for a fictional story. (well one of the best plots. ;) )

But my picks. :D

... shi... :banghead:

Guess I should have kept quiet. :lol:
Maybe:
Braveheart (class of its own)
Terminator 2
Ronin *
The manchurian candidate* (john frankenhimer) (sp?)
Die Hard
The Professional

Those are all that I can think of at the moment... plus I didn't mention any anime. (note: Akira 👍 )

A best movie ever thread needed a few of those films if you ask me. :D
 
Braveheart is a great movie! I also like Road to perdition.
 
That's on tomorrow night in Australia!
 
I own that on DVD now!
 
Finding nemo is a great movie!
 
Can't really find a #1... short list:

As a kid:
- Star Wars, Space Balls
- Indiana jones
- Back to the future
(could also mention labyrinth, goonies and neverending story as a young kid :p)

Adult:
- BraveHeart
- Casino
- LOTR
- Schindler's List
- Matrix (the First one)
- Existenz
- The shining
- Magnolia
- American beauty
- Run lola run
- As good as it gets
- Groundhog day, What about Bob
- Lost in translation (so far this year)
- Le Diner de cons (French one)
I could go on for a while, but it's enough for now...
 
The only Matrix film that would be considered to appear in my all time fave films would be the first one, the second wasn't too bad but nothing special and the third wen't the same way as almost every trilogy and was pants.
Some of my fave films in no particular order are...
Alien and Aliens
Star wars (the original)
Terminator 2 (Cameron did his great sequel magic again)
I remember really liking Leon but I've not seen it for quite a while now.
The Lord of the Rings trilogy
Dumb and Dumber
Once upon a time in America
And not a movie but anyway Peter Kay live at the Bolton Albert halls.
There are plentey more I like but I've not got the time to think of them all.
 
My Favourite move is Terminator 2.It was awesome and still is.
I also like The Lord of the Rings trilogy aswell as The Hulk(i wonder why so many people didn't like this one).
 
Originally posted by GTChamp2003
My Favourite move is Terminator 2.It was awesome and still is.
I also like The Lord of the Rings trilogy aswell as The Hulk(i wonder why so many people didn't like this one).

yeah everytime i watch it its like watching it for the first time again and again. watched that movie so much when i was a kid, that I eventually broke the tape inside the VHS rewinding it! so ive had 3 copies, 2 vhs 1dvd.
 
IU've only seen it twice but I like it.
 
Scarface, Godfather I, II, & III, New Jack City, State Property, and Pulp Fiction are all close as hell, but the best movie ever is probably Belly.
 
LORD OF THE RINGS TRILOGY
BLADE 2
WISHMASTER TRILOGY
 
I forgot to mention

Bram Stoker's Dracula
Starring...
Keanu Reeves
Wynona Rider
Anthony Hopkins
Gary Aldman

That movie was awesome.
Aldman did a great job, and so did Hopkins.

👍 to them for a great job on a great movie.
👍
 
Back