GT4 Passcodes, wot r they 4?

• Thread starter Tacet_Blue
  • 8 comments
In Arcade mode, if you go to the "Best Lap" screen and highlight a time, a yellow box appears with "Passcode" and a whole bunch of numbers.

What are they? What do I do with them? Does anyone know.

A good question, and one that deserves answering. I stumbled across them last night.

Alas, I am not the one to provide the answer. Gentlemen?

I'm afraid the official line is "fuctifano".

The codes also pop up on your lesson/coffee break times. Apparently these codes were ALSO on GT3...

Yeah I was surprised to learn that GT3 had them, too. The answer is simple - it's a verification code that can for example be used to enter the time into an online database or competition.

Originally posted by Arwin
Yeah I was surprised to learn that GT3 had them, too. The answer is simple - it's a verification code that can for example be used to enter the time into an online database or competition.

But why can not we use this codes to proove times on lessons.....!:confused:

Thanks Arwin,

Do you know why only some lap times appear on it. I have been round the track WAY faster in my F1 Mclaren and NISMO but they don't appear. I'm only showing a Lancer Evo VIII at Tsukuba.

Don't know what I did different!

Got it! Am playing it now, and you have to switch off the opponent cars to record a lap time...

Also someone was saying that the difficulty of the opponents was poor. I have to agree, even on pro setting you can't help but win by at least 10seconds. Even my little 240ZG can jump them all from the back of the grid before the first corner! Race over...

I just hope they'll be used for a world wide GT4 time ranking. I would be really disappointed by the 1-year delay if this on-line feature is not included in GT4. Probably so much I would wait until Christmas to buy it :D

Back