Forza

His reasons for calling it garbage seems to be as follows...

A. it's not on the PS2
B. it's not gran turismo
C. it doesn't look as realistic

What an idiot.

I on the other hand enjoy games regardless of system, and imo forza looks damn good, especially as it has some stuff that GT games miss :P

You're the ****ing idiot!!! In case you didn't know the reason why companies keep coming out with systems is realism!! You're a ****ing douchebag. Forza is garbage as far as the pics are concerned. And PGR and PGR2 were garbage too!!! Arcade games will never compare to simulators!! So stop trying....:dunce: 🤬

k20a1emcivic
You're the ****ing idiot!!! In case you didn't know the reason why companies keep coming out with systems is realism!! You're a ****ing douchebag. Forza is garbage as far as the pics are concerned. And PGR and PGR2 were garbage too!!! Arcade games will never compare to simulators!! So stop trying....:dunce: 🤬

Do not belittle other members just because you have a difference of opinion... Forza is looking to be a great game for X-Box owners... GT4 is going to be a great game for PS2 owners... Personally, I will be buying both... They both offer a unique experience and push the limits of each respectable console...

There is no excuse for belittling other members... Please try to at least be courteous... You have been warned...

;)

I'm not trying to stop you from buying a game
Are you blind? Did you not see that? I was being courteous he called me a retard and an idiot and you didn't say shi*! You see that's what gets me pi*sed off the other guy started and u get me warned! This is Bull****. W/E man im straight. I see people have their little buddy buddies. Oh well.

Anyway yeah the graphic with the water looks good but the other pics are nothing compared to the abundance of GT4 pics we have. W/e THIS IS MY OPINION!!! Lets not BELITTLE eachother people!!!

I'm actually looking forward to Forza, I like GT because of the racing and I like it the best because no other game comes close to being a simulator like GT does, I'm not just going to be a GT fan, I'm going to be a racing fan. Besides, a little competition might actually push PD even farther than we can even imagine. They have been basically only challenging themselves over the years, who knows what GT5 will bring with a little bit more of a push to be the best.

why argue? if you don't like it don't get it, if you do get it. i like GT games becasue they're real, but they don't have as many old american cars in it as i'd like. which is why i'm also going to get midnight club 3. there are lots of old cars in that and i can modify them anyway i want.

different strokes for different folks

I'm not arguing with him he just doesn't see he was wrong by warning me and not the other guy too. Anyway I'm not gonna gonna get it. Its not good enough for me. That's all I'm gonna say, forget arguing. I'm done with this thread.

k20a1emcivic
I'm not trying to stop you from buying a game
Are you blind? Did you not see that? I was being courteous he called me a retard and an idiot and you didn't say shi*! You see that's what gets me pi*sed off the other guy started and u get me warned! This is Bull****. W/E man im straight. I see people have their little buddy buddies. Oh well.

Anyway yeah the graphic with the water looks good but the other pics are nothing compared to the abundance of GT4 pics we have. W/e THIS IS MY OPINION!!! Lets not BELITTLE eachother people!!!

Code-Kev should not have called you an idiot.. That is true... However, you have done nothing but put down Forza in a thread dedicated to Forza... If you don't like the game, don't discuss it in a pro Forza thread... There is no excuse for your behavior...

Why do you have such beef about Forza?.. They are on different consoles and thus are not in direct competition... Games like Forza and Enthusia are just causing PD to push and make the GT series even better... So what's the problem?...

I'm actually looking forward to Forza, I like GT because of the racing and I like it the best because no other game comes close to being a simulator like GT does, I'm not just going to be a GT fan, I'm going to be a racing fan. Besides, a little competition might actually push PD even farther than we can even imagine. They have been basically only challenging themselves over the years, who knows what GT5 will bring with a little bit more of a push to be the best.

Well said... Exactly the point I am trying to make...

k20a1emcivic take notes...

Keep running your mouth and you will be banned... Do not test my resolve...

;)

Im not the only one who isn't "pro Forza" there are many other people here so w/e. What am I supposed to be scared of getting banned? i can just get another name, it makes no difference to me lol. Nice try.

k20a1emcivic
Im not the only one who isn't "pro Forza" there are many other people here so w/e. What am I supposed to be scared of getting banned? i can just get another name, it makes no difference to me lol. Nice try.

The point is, there is no reason to put down the game , especially in the manner you have chosen, in a pro Forza thread... What is so hard about that?... Do you just like making trouble?...

I could very easily ban your IP address... Keep pushing...

;)

Lol I'm not pushing but I can change it and DO know how to so there's no point lol. Anyway everyone is just giving their opinion. If I don't like it, I can express myself however I want. That's what the 1ST Amendment is there for. The right to FREE speech. Am I being racist or anything else? I don't think so. Im just expressing my view towards it like everyone has been doing. So anyway No I'm not pushing you lol.

Word to the wise, the best racing games are not found on console but PC and it will forever be that way. Best racing games right now, Grand Prix Legends and GTR. GT ranks extremely high though :D.

k20a1emcivic
Lol I'm not pushing but I can change it and DO know how to so there's no point lol. Anyway everyone is just giving their opinion. If I don't like it, I can express myself however I want. That's what the 1ST Amendment is there for. The right to FREE speech. Am I being racist or anything else? I don't think so. Im just expressing my view towards it like everyone has been doing. So anyway No I'm not pushing you lol.

The 1st Amendment does not make you above the rules of this forum...

Goodbye for today... When you come back, see if you can check the attitude at the door... You have continued to push for no reason, other than to tell everyone how stupid they are for looking forward to Forza... Not exactly constructive, and certainly not welcome... You just don't get it... If you put forward your opinions in a dignified and courteous manner I would not be having this conversation with you... You are causing trouble for no reason, and that is in direct violation of the Terms of Service...

Code_Kev... I know he was being a tool, but please try to refrain from using belittling comments toward other members, deserving or not...

;)

k20a1emcivic you just got owned.

domokun1-pwned.jpg

E30 Evo Sport
Word to the wise, the best racing games are not found on console but PC and it will forever be that way. Best racing games right now, Grand Prix Legends and GTR. GT ranks extremely high though :D.

Sorry for going offtopic but GPL rules! Everyone needs to play that game! Best racing game ever made. :cool:

And everyone needs to play GTR when they fixed the AI in a patch or so! :)

/offtopic

And i'm out. :)

I was interested in Forza till now that I know that the game will measure speed, cornering, acceleration on a basis from 1 to 10 points....WTF?

What's wrong with that? It's just a guide so you can compare the relative performance between the different cars. Why is this a bad thing?

Might i ask why this thread hasnt been moved to the XBox forums? Especially with this beeing said.

Delphic Reason
you have done nothing but put down Forza in a thread dedicated to Forza... If you don't like the game, don't discuss it in a pro Forza thread...

Such things should not be know directly when you mod a car, the modder should have a good idea what the effects are, and the modder should try the car to see how it is now. And such things are rather relative to the driver.

And to what scale is it? How good does the car have to be able to break to get one point?

And acceleration 1 to 10 points? Just say the 0-100 km/h

Rarity? Who cares how original the modding is?

Speed from 1-10? Again on what scale???? Oh why oh why

Soman
Such things should not be know directly when you mod a car, the modder should have a good idea what the effects are, and the modder should try the car to see how it is now. And such things are rather relative to the driver.

And to what scale is it? How good does the car have to be able to break to get one point?

And acceleration 1 to 10 points? Just say the 0-100 km/h

Rarity? Who cares how original the modding is?

Speed from 1-10? Again on what scale???? Oh why oh why

There will be more detailed and technical info according to previews. That scale is for people with little technical knowledge about cars.
Maybe there is a option that disables the scale.

Hey, are you six64four?

BTW, that NSX sounds nice. Wanna see it in red though. Never ever seen that model in red.

Delphic Reason
The 1st Amendment does not make you above the rules of this forum...

Goodbye for today... When you come back, see if you can check the attitude at the door... You have continued to push for no reason, other than to tell everyone how stupid they are for looking forward to Forza... Not exactly constructive, and certainly not welcome... You just don't get it... If you put forward your opinions in a dignified and courteous manner I would not be having this conversation with you... You are causing trouble for no reason, and that is in direct violation of the Terms of Service...

Code_Kev... I know he was being a tool, but please try to refrain from using belittling comments toward other members, deserving or not...

👍

code-kev ;)

GT4 👍
Forza 👍
In fact the more racing games the better for me :)

EDIT:Mclaren F1GTR, just read your demo review 👍 👍

Felt it was a worthy addition here.

Wow! Just 1 word. Wow! I'm sorry to say but after playing 3 hours of the Forza Demo, that's all I can say. So I'll give you the look I have on Forza Vs. Gran Turismo 3.

1st off. They don't even compare. Forza knocks it off in A.I., simulation, and details.

A.I.-These AI make GT3's look like dumbies. They are incredibly smart, and act like a real person learning from your every move. If you cut them off, they will just wheel around you. Coming back on to the track? Going around you. Unlike GT3s where you'll be smacked head, these racers move and go by. They take different lines every time, and change speeds every lap through the same corner.

Graphics-So it's not real like GT4. But GT3s are quite better. Forza's though seem to be plain racer friendly. People who love racing games, and don't care whether its sim or not will love Forza's. Quite a nice upgrade from PGR2, I went ahead and compared Forza's 360 Modena to PGR2's. PGR2's handle nothing like Forza's. This was how I could tell Forza was simulating racing a 360 Modena. They handled nowhere near the same, and of course, Forza's felt much more driving like.

Simulation
I would compare GT3s cars to one of Forza's but unfornately, the Nissan Z was a concept and was different to the Nissan 350Z. So there aren't any cars in GT3 I can compare to Forza's except one. The Toyota GT-One. And again. Forza's felt like racing the real thing. You see, to me, after driving a R390 and then a GT-One in GT3, they actually....felt like driving the same car, one with just more power.
Forza's felt way different. The customization part. Yes! You feel a difference. All the game gives you is an Exterior upgrade, and you will tell the difference in racing from just a Body kit, and Spoiler.

So this is how the overview goes:
Graphics-GT3 wins this one in realism, but Forza gets it in Plain Racer Friendly.
AI-Forza definately takes the win on this one. They won't smack into you.
Sim: Forza. Forza's felt alot different. And realer.

A difference in Braking!?
Yes. There is a big difference now. In GT3, you could hold the brake all the way down, and of course, you wouldn't see the wheels lock up. Not HERE buddy!
Forza's requires TAPPING people. Not, hold the brake down and watch the car slow down. You either hold brake down halfway or tap it. Braking is where I noticed the BIGGEST change from GT3. This is requires thinking on where you brake. You tap to fast, and you'll come into the corner too slow. Racers will take this to their advantage, and go around you.
Braking here is going to take a bit of time to master after playing GT3 to much.

Closing Statement:
Forza did what people did not expect it to do. It absolutely blows GT3 out of the water. Even the View that look like GT3's Front View has 2 views. One like GT3's and one resembling inside a car. You can tell the difference, as the car doesn't sound as loud, and other cars are louder. Engine sounds are matched perfectly, and this game reminds me so much of GTR's demo.

This game has truely stolen the racing part in my heart. It IS a Must BUY or Die (j/p) title for the Racing Lover! As far as I'm concerned, there doesn't look to be anything that needs improving on from just the demo.

All it needs now is....an Official Forza Wheel.

Back