Forza

kinigitt
this is supposed to be about forza, but since we've been off-topic for a super long time and the mods seem dismissive of any thread with "forza" in the topic, my gamertag is kinigitt. see ya.

oh yeah, to get back on topic: here's a new-ish preview (with new screens) from teamxbox:

http://previews.teamxbox.com/xbox/910/Forza-Motorsport/p1/

Did you notice when they put a bodykit on that NSX and cornering went from 4.3 to 4.7 as well as braking 4.4 to 4.9....WOWsers!!! :dopey:

dunkee
Did you notice when they put a bodykit on that NSX and cornering went from 4.3 to 4.7 as well as braking 4.4 to 4.9....WOWsers!!! :dopey:

But the speed went the other way, from 5.4 to 5.0 (what ever that means.)

CAMAROBOY69
Possibly the 0-60 time? 5.4 to 5.0 would also be an improvement if that was the case.

Actually, if you think about this a little more, I have faith you'll understand how a bodykit cannot make the car corner and brake better AND go faster. :D

CAMAROBOY69
SInce I have borrowed my girfriends brother in laws X-box for over 6 months, she decided that she is getting me one for christmas. Good thing since GT4 might not be released for another 3 months Yeah I said 3 months. Real good chance it will be another 3 months.
Well, since she's getting you "one" for x-mas, can you please ask her brother-in-law, if i can borrow "it"...for the next 6 months? :mischievous:
What other good racing games does x-box have??

phonypoly
Well, since she's getting you "one" for x-mas, can you please ask her brother-in-law, if i can borrow "it"...for the next 6 months? :mischievous:
What other good racing games does x-box have??
Do a search in the x-box section for games that people recommend. If I list the ones I think are good chances are the thread will be taken over by people that agree and disagree. Trying to keep this topic Forza realated.

forza-motorsport-20040728063454327.jpg

I'm giving Forza one thing.

The reflections on the water and the water itself are amazing! I have not yet seen a GT4 pic with water looking that realistic.

Wow that looks like pure garbage. I can compare that to GT3. Put a pic of any nsx you want from GT3 and then look at Forza's NSX. Absolutely horrible. GT4 ALL DAY!!

k20a, nothing like pretending a game looks bad eh. *cough* fan boy graphics whore*cough*

Heh I must have a cough.
See this is called "oh no theres a game that looks good on a system I don't like syndrome". You get the xbox fanboys, the ones who think the PS2 has no good games (VF4 evo and ico proves that UTTERLY wrong), you get the PS2 fanboys, the ones who think anything on the xbox sucks (no, killzone is NOT as good as halo 2) and has no decent games (these people are in denial), and the gamecube fanboys who actually just hate everything not nintendo. Thankfully most people are semi normal.

I actually thought it looked quite pretty, doesn't have anywhere near the realistic look or GT4, but more detail, and damn those reflections are pretty.

code_kev
k20a, nothing like pretending a game looks bad eh. *cough* fan boy graphics whore*cough*

How bout I do have XBOX it just looks like **** *****. It's that simple. Remember where you're at first of all, and second of all I bet it won't even come close to GT4's sales so oh well, whoever can't see that that NSX looks horrible, something srong with them

A**wipe, cough cough. 👎

k20a1emcivic
Wow that looks like pure garbage. I can compare that to GT3. Put a pic of any nsx you want from GT3 and then look at Forza's NSX. Absolutely horrible. GT4 ALL DAY!!

Some of us prefer to buy racing games based on other factors than the one that looks the best.

Sweet! Forza demo in Xbox mag. I already subscribe so should be getting it any day now. Where did you hear this Blues?

I'm going to go check the mail!

Forza graphics don't look that great to me. They remind me of Everquest 2 graphics. Looks like they tried to hard to make it look real and now it just looks like everything is plastic.

TriplePlay
Why do you guys have to be so fanboy ish? You know if you had an xbox, you would crave for forza. Like me. :eek: :drool:

Fanboys... haha LMAO I clearly said I already had one. I have NO desire whatsoever to buy a game full of garbage like the rice rockets, an :GASP: Ferraris!!! Oh wow!! oh well if we cant drive a Ferrari on GT4 big deal I dont care. I'd rather have "THE DRIVE OF MY LIFE" with "THE REAL DRIVING SIMULATOR" than so wannabes trying to make something of the XBOX. The only games I liked for XBOX have been the EA Sports titles, that's how bad it is. So stop trying to stick up for some crap car game for XBOX. Wow we can drive Porsches or Lambos or Ferraris but besides that what's Forza got going for it? JACK ****!!! Don't deny it. The game is garbage.

Now who is owned!!!??? :grumpy: 👎 :drool:

BTW did you guys play that game that for XBOX that came with the mag last month? The one with the Ferrari F50 in the front? They wanna be a real driving game system right. What kind of realism do you get drifting at 172 MPH? Lets be serious. The old arcade game could'nt do that, but now this new does, C'mon, when are you gonna realize XBOX doesn't compare to SONY when it comes to car games?? I'm not trying to stop you from buying a game, because we have different opinions, but you're trying to say Forza is better when it's clearly not. LMAO

Ok. The mod thing you guys saw in the movies (if you watched them) is like a slide.

It just asks if you want to mod the car, then if you say yes, it'll automatically randomize and you'll get one.

The Ferrari 360 Modena is a blast. But I think the Porsche is way better.

Also, I've been playing the demo of Conker Live and Reloaded. That demo is awesome as well! 👍

k20a1emcivic
BTW did you guys play that game that for XBOX that came with the mag last month? The one with the Ferrari F50 in the front? They wanna be a real driving game system right. What kind of realism do you get drifting at 172 MPH? Lets be serious. The old arcade game could'nt do that, but now this new does, C'mon, when are you gonna realize XBOX doesn't compare to SONY when it comes to car games?? I'm not trying to stop you from buying a game, because we have different opinions, but you're trying to say Forza is better when it's clearly not. LMAO

You're talking about OutRun 2. Yes that is an awesome game.. I rented it a while back. It's good fun.

I bet if Gt4 had car mods, this little fanboy would be drooling. The whole point is that you can CHOOSE to mod your car, you DON'T actually have to.

personally I think the xbox compares quite well compared to sonys console, games like the PGR series, forza, Outrun 2 and the RSC series are imo quality. I have no complaints.

Back