Check out what appeared in the used car lot!

• Thread starter Rue
  • 375 comments

Rue

Apparantly...
Premium
Hong Kong
Hong Kong SAR
These beasties in all their carbon-ibred glory appeared just after I had completed 50% of the game in the used car lots; 90s A and 90s B. Now, if only I had the money!

They look mean!

I remeber to read somewhere that they appeared in a particular "game-day" (694 or something like that).

Have you reached that day or are you sure it is the 50% completion that made them appear?

They come out on the 694th day and stay in the lots for a week until the days cycle again. I saved up over 1,000,000,000cr by that time so I bought them all :)

I downloaded a vid from another thread with the GT-ONE in it. It looks so mean. I can't make up my mind if they are black or carbon fibre (unpainted).

696 is a number etched in my mind for the PAL release. I must have that GT-ONE.

Or the Mazda of course. I wouldn't know what to go for if I only had enough credit for one. The GT cos it's one of the most artisticly beautiful cars I've seen, the Mazda cos of the noise.

I have heard about the cars before, but this is the first time I have seen them all in one screen. I have always wanted to race some of the race cars in the GT games without all of their stickers and advertisements, and now I do and they are my favorite color, black, March needs to come fast!

Lofberg
So, will they be gone forever after the 701th day, or will they re-appear the 1395th day (701+694) ? :)

Yes, they will reappear.

The Used Car lots all cycle to a preset routine. They change every 7th day (the first is on day 1-7, the second on day 8-15 and so on) and the pattern resets after the 99th list. There is NO random element - the cars always appear where they do, when they do, in that colour, at that price, with that mileage.

I downloaded a vid from another thread with the GT-ONE in it. It looks so mean. I can't make up my mind if they are black or carbon fibre (unpainted).

696 is a number etched in my mind for the PAL release. I must have that GT-ONE.
i must have it, too!!!
so in the PAL version it would be about 2,9 million???......OMG!!...in GT2 it was 1 Mio. for A NEW ONE!!!!
......and one question:
has anyone bought one of these cars(most important of all the GT-One) and tried to paint them to their "RACE-COLOR"???...or can someone just make this if he has that money??

2nd question:
can you easiliy get that money for (at least) one of that cars in this about 700 days?
and which championchips would you give as a tip, in which you win easy BUT get much money for it?

Well .. looks like I'm gonna be either saving up some credits or pawning off some cars when I get around there. That is .. whenever the US GT4 is released :).

Running the 300Km Grand Valley Endurance takes just 3 game days and about 45 minutes in B-Spec. You can sell the prize car and have a combined cash prize (race+car) of around 110,000,000 Cr for that. The cars cost nearly 800,000,000 so you would need to do that a few times. Rest assured, though, that by day 694 you will have plenty of cash anyhow, unless you go on crazy shopping sprees.

so if i do this "GRAND VALLEY KM" 3 times, i will have enough money to buy that (black)GT-One on day 694-701???
yes GT4 rulezzzzzZZZ!!
thanx man

PS:those cars cost about 440,000,000 and NOT about 800,000,000
--->in PAL version you would get 1,1 million then and the used cars would cost about 2,9/3 million then....;>

can someone give me a link to THE VIDEO OF THE BLACK GT-One????
plzzzzzz
i want it, plzzz
can host sopmeone it perhaps on "yousendit" or just host it here?
c´mon guys i know some of you has this vid!

GT-One Lover
can someone give me a link to THE VIDEO OF THE BLACK GT-One????
plzzzzzz
i want it, plzzz
can host sopmeone it perhaps on "yousendit" or just host it here?
c´mon guys i know some of you has this vid!

Hey GT-One Luva! :) everytime I see your sig I keep meaning to ask what are *THE* settings for the GT-One car in GT3? Of all people... YOU should have some killer tune setting.

ROCK ON!!!

chaser_fan
These beasties in all their carbon-ibred glory appeared just after I had completed 50% of the game in the used car lots; 90s A and 90s B. Now, if only I had the money!

Forgive me if this is a noob question, and I could have answered it myself if GT4 was out in America yet... But what makes them special, are they lighter then the regular versions?

Lofberg
So, Famine. If I wrote it all down in a book I could plan every single buy when it comes to a used car?
Yes, some people did it with GT2 so that you could look to see what cars show up on what days. It was very helpful.
Taneras
Forgive me if this is a noob question, and I could have answered it myself if GT4 was out in America yet... But what makes them special, are they lighter then the regular versions?
Im not sure about that, but they sure do pwn in their blackness...and we all know that black is the best...right?

Lofberg
So, Famine. If I wrote it all down in a book I could plan every single buy when it comes to a used car?

Yes.

Although my advice is to not waste your time. I'm doing it, and it's a real killer. I'm up to the 11th (of 99) rotation. I've not bothered with the colours after the third rotation as it's an absolute nightmare. I'll post the part-finished Excel file soon though and people can fill in what they know... :D

Back