GT4 is childs play

  • Thread starter Thread starter Apclps
  • 137 comments
  • 10,477 views
Messages
725
I'll just let the videos do the talking :

Video1 (1.85 MB)

Video2 (750 kB)

This takes "videogame generation" to a whole new level. I envy the kid, not only does he get gold in the test, but he is able to play GT4 when I'm still waiting for the PAL release! :)


EDIT: apparently, the game in the movie is GT4 prologue. Not GT4. But still, GT4P does come pretty close to GT4 driving.
 
THAT is the way to raise your kid.

Give him what he needs!
 
:eek: T..t..there is no w..w...way...it's just unbeliveable!
 
It has been posted before in several threads, but still he's amazingly cute.
 
Why must I haunted by this child who gets gold in GT4P like their nothing!!Why!!!! :grumpy: :crazy:
 
old videos, posted a lot of times in here somewhere, but cool kid...
 
Hahahaha look at him counter-steering and everything! Then he just looks at the camera and smiles...little barstard :p
 
Is it just me or nobody else noticed that it is not him who is actually driving it? :P
 
HE did not drive, probably the stering wheel was disconected and someone was playing with the controler.
 
I see the controller on the desk and that's the only controller plugged in.
 
How do you know, Daddybird? Was that your kiddo?! :D
 
ppucci
How do you know, Daddybird? Was that your kiddo?! :D

Lol, no, My kiddo is older. :)

But you can see from the movements of the steeringwheel (SHOCK!) and the screen he is driving the car! Why not?
 
It's a replay... but the kid has learned the moves!
 
It can't be the child who is driving. The car doesn't react very good/much on his steering wheel turns :ouch:
 
indeed............something's wrong here

could it be the steeringwheel? ;)
 
lol! his parents prolly beat him if he does somthing wrong! Little do you know, this kid had a bunch of brothers and sisters. they were killed bc they wernt good at GT.
 
Daddybird
I think he plays it, look at that wheel feeding back!
Well , if he really does play it, I'm amazed :)
 
Anybody who has GT4 will know that it's in actual fact GT4P, given that them 2 licence tests don't exist in GT4 and that the soundtrack is from GT4P.

Rest my case.

As for the kids driving........give me a break. the words LOCK and THREAD in the same sentence spring to mind.

:dunce:
 
I have a couple of questions...how is he accelerating? His legs don't really seem long enough to reach the pedals to me.

What wheel is he using? That rubbing noise would drive me nuts and I'm getting the DFP on release. I hope it doesn't make the same noise.
 
Tuscan UK
I have a couple of questions...how is he accelerating? His legs don't really seem long enough to reach the pedals to me.

What wheel is he using? That rubbing noise would drive me nuts and I'm getting the DFP on release. I hope it doesn't make the same noise.
PC wheels make that noise too.

But you can see his tiny right leg giving gas and lifting off.
 
Tuscan UK
I have a couple of questions...how is he accelerating? His legs don't really seem long enough to reach the pedals to me.

What wheel is he using? That rubbing noise would drive me nuts and I'm getting the DFP on release. I hope it doesn't make the same noise.

The DFP is a little worse actually - But you get used to it. Unless other household items like the cats, the EO, neighbours who doesn't...
 
Back