GT4 is childs play

  • Thread starter Thread starter Apclps
  • 137 comments
  • 10,478 views
I hope the parents of this kid(prodigy?) is already sending him to racing school. Maybe he'll become the Japanese version of Senna/Schumacher someday.
 
Mclaren_Man
The next Takuma Sato maybe...
I dont wish that sad fate upon anyone :p

cool vids though. As others have said, either the kid is amazing - the sound matches the input. Or someone spent a lot of time faking it - and did a good job i might add.

Anyone ever see those kid geniouses that are amazing pianists, or chess players, etc? there's no saying that he couldnt do it. Its not all about understanding the physics of how and why cars work, there's a lot to be said simply for feel (I say this, despite being a major physics buff, myself)
 
hey he's a 3 year old, he doesn't have a job, he doesn't have to go to school,maybe he doesn't even have to go to the toilet yet!

so he sits around playing video games all day!
 
Don't forget the fact that he's strapped to the seat.....
 
I saw this thread and the videos, and I thought it was cute. Saying that this was likely shot out of Japan, he'll be the next best racer out of Japan. But to say it again, it was cute. To go a step further, maybe he's marketing the child-oriented version of GT! :lol:
 
wonder what his driving style is like, bit hard to see on video!!!

I suppose he can drift aswell :)!!!
 
Tuscan UK
I have a couple of questions...how is he accelerating? His legs don't really seem long enough to reach the pedals to me.

What wheel is he using? That rubbing noise would drive me nuts and I'm getting the DFP on release. I hope it doesn't make the same noise.
. It does!

I thought so too that he wasn't driving himself but I watch his right foot (first video) and you can acutally see him using the trottle and at the same time here the car accelerate. Actually, I don't know what to think.

Is this kid a he or a she??
 
Damn, not only is that impressive but it's very cute.

That little guy would own me in a H2H race. :dopey:
 
i wasn't pretty stumpt about the first one, alot of people are saying its a replay or something, the 2nd one i believe is the child playing considering the 3 letter name pops up to input best time
 
The kid would be a good partner to do a 24h endurance with :)
 
The way he press the accelerator, the brake, the stereeing...i'm sure he does it by himself.
 
That is really cool.
I believe that the kid is driving.
It would be harder to fake that than it would be for him to do it by himself.
Maybe he has been practicing for months.
 
Well, I could do it with my feet if I had the japanese version of GT4P... :)
 
I believe the kid is driving too.

I've seen kids a little over his age driving 20-hp + racing karts. They don't understand what's going on - but they seem to posses a great talent in developing a second nature for the machine. It's awesome to watch.
 
Everybody knows hes driving, some cant (done want to) admit it...........................................
 
I dont' think you can get a gold time by bumping on walls can you ? that's what he do in the 2nd movie..weird :/
 
That kid has good footwork, you see he is driving it real time. Btw the controller his next to him for taking to put in his name. Only the steering wheel is to thick for his hands :)
 
Awesome, that must be the new schumacher!! really cool :D and yes hes driving.. its not a replay.. look at his feets
 
someone for all the big sportsman to beat in the virtual race of champions :)
 
Holy 🤬! Who would of thought 💡 a little 3 year old kid :dopey: could drive better than ANYONE. I don't care what anyone thinks, that kid drove two gold tests. This goes to you little dude. :bowdown:
 
Rialto
The way he press the accelerator, the brake, the stereeing...i'm sure he does it by himself.

I totally agree - additionally in the second video it is visible that he manually changes gears - and the rpm are indicating that on screen just in the right moment (shortly) after he did.
 
I dont care if its real or not, it made me smile.
 
The videos are not replays; replays don't show the gold prize thing popping up after the lap. The kid is driving for real!
 
S13KS
WTF is wrong with people? The kid IS driving the car!!!!

Look at his steering input - it matches perfectly. Footwork the same. As for those who claim he's 'mimicking' the controls' - PAH! It'd be harder to mimick the steering input so perfectly than actually pass the test with a gold time.

Maybe there's a few here who's ego's have taken a pounding knowing a 3 year can drive better than them. :sly:
👍
 
Back