Official GT4 Favourite/Best Drift Track Thread - updated 11/11/05 to post 83

Boundary Layer

navigating a sea of fools
Premium
GTP_Brent
Official GT4 Favourite/Best Drift Track Thread

You may post your choices for either your best drift track(s) or favourite drift track(s) in GT4 below (or both)

the format should closely follow:
Favourite Drift Track - 'track name here'
Best Drift Track - 'track name here'

This is not meant to be a debate, just a place to give your opinion.

There is no need to discuss tracks that you enjoyed in GT3, or in real life for that matter - this is a GT4 forum.
Nor is their a need to discuss your line or technique around the track. That discussion can be saved for placement in other threads, as they appear.

I may place a statistical table or graph here in the first post updated weekly once opinions begin showing up, just to give everyone a idea of the general distribution of the tracks mentioned.

Please do not resort to attacking the intent of this thread - I know it will be viewed negatively by some, just as they were in the GT3 Drift Forum. It is meant to reduce congestion on this forum and add to the community as a whole. If there is anything you would like to speak to me about, you may do so privately with the PM system. To clutter this thread by making an unrelated post is unnecessary.

Now, with that said, please enjoy yourselves and Please do what you can to stick to the topic.
Thanks,

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Statistical tables to post 83 [11/11/05]

DriftTrackGraph6.jpg

RX-7_FC_DrIfteR
Favourite Drift Track - Trial Mountain
Best Drift Track - Nürburgring

imo, nurburgring is horrible for drifting....
can't even keep a steady line with all those dips and bumps.

yea, i find nürburgring pretty hard to drift, but since this is not a debate thread, i;ll stop there

fav=midfield in reverse - love the simplicity and the long sweeping turns
best=tsukuba - small and technical

Favourite Drift Track - Seattle Circuit - some good high speed corners
Best Drift Track - Tsukuba (is this the togue type track, 2nd Special Conditions race?)

Favorite: Driving Park Motorland
Best: Driving Park Motorland

I like the lower-powerband cars, so this is a great little windey course for linking!

best: 'Ring..... drift here a while then go back to another track, mad skill increase

favorite : autum ring mini... if you do it right you can link almost the whole course = )

raeanin
best: 'Ring..... drift here a while then go back to another track, mad skill increase

favorite : autum ring mini... if you do it right you can link almost the whole course = )
i can barely go straight in my GTR m3... so many dips and twists that it just bounces around.

i dont want to know what my drift machine would do.

Bubble Bunny
yea, i find nürburgring pretty hard to drift, but since this is not a debate thread, i;ll stop there

fav=midfield in reverse - love the simplicity and the long sweeping turns
best=tsukuba - small and technical

Agreed.

Latest Posts

Back