Official GT4 Favourite/Best Drift Track Thread - updated 11/11/05 to post 83

favorite - Deep Forest... i love to link the drifts through the middle of the course.

Best - not sure yet, haven't unlocked everything

d3p0
How can you guys narrow it down? There are just too many choices.

Yeah your ABSOLUTELY right about that I like: Midfield, Apricot hill raceway, deep forest, trial mountain, infineon raceway, tsukuba, and a sorta small east course of something don't really know it's name:dunce:

About Apricot hill raceway, that VERY long smooth turn after the (about 60 degree) short ones in the beginning, it's just too damn long fo me to drift, I always end up in the grass after 5 seconds!

I don't think two or three is enough. For drifting I prefer the complex corners and technical sections, but inevitably, the good sections are spread throughout the course selection.

Hmmm....
fav drift track-costa di amalia or citi di aria....not really drift, more like touge, i cant get enough of those tight corners.
best drift track-tsukuba, best place for "style" drifting

Favorite - Midfield and Apricot Hill (GT3 started it all........ for me)
Best - Undesided..... they all have excelent parts too them, but if i HAD to choose one guess i would choose Tsukuba.

Favorite? I'm still learning, so Tsukuba is good for me :P

Best? Suzuka East. I bet you it's possible to link that whole track. It's pretty slippery too, with some elevation changes.. so it's really easy to get sideways.

Favorite: Well, see my sig, The 'Ring...probably a side effect of joining a Ringer club, and realising how fun it is.

Best: George V Paris and Opera Paris are a Tie for me, if you don't believe me, take a Z4 on Road (front) Comfort (rear) around it sometime, and watch the replay angles...awesomely fun.

tables updated

tight race in the fav category, but tsukuba is running away with things in the best category

i have to change my mind...i just took my r32 on autumn ring for the first time and that track is really easy and a ton of fun to drift on.

Back