Official GT4 Favourite/Best Drift Track Thread - updated 11/11/05 to post 83

Favorite Drift Tracks: R246 and Grand Valley
Best Drift Track : Midfield or Trial Mountain

I may have posted before...but I had a revelation.

Favorite: Nurburgring (those bumps and dips can be great for throwing a car into a slide once you learn them all)

Best: Nurburgring Reverse

Go and trip the timer to start the lap (otherwise I think the Replay camera won't show an external View) then turn around and do it backwards.

It is a lot more Uphill, and some of the turns that you kind of fly through on the normal run turn into excellent high angle, looooong drifts in reverse.

Now if only there was some way to get rid of that damn blinking red circle.

After some practicing on El Captain I must say that has become my favourite drift track! It's great for generationg huge amounts of smoke and getting sideways a lot! (Don't you just love N1 tyres?)
The best drift track is maybe Autumn Ring MINI, since you can almost link it all the way and do incredible jump-drifts in the last double-S-shaped section!

Definately Autumn Ring Reverse all the way.. Possible to drift the whole track if you like hanging the tail out on the straights. Awesome. Great replays too..

Fav: Autumn Ring Reverse
Best: Autumn Ring Reverse

KaiZen
Definately Autumn Ring Reverse all the way.. Possible to drift the whole track if you like hanging the tail out on the straights. Awesome. Great replays too..

Fav: Autumn Ring Reverse
Best: Autumn Ring Reverse

One of my favorites indeed...

Favorite track for testing settings: Autumn Ring Reverse, or Midfield Reverse...

;)

Favourite drift track: Infineon Raceway (Sports Car Course)
Probably the best drift track: Grand Valley Speedway

favorite track : autumn ring mini. ( no long straights before next drift, most drifts per hour too. seems like you get your moneys worth when on this track. no time wasted on straights, or getting out of the sand.)
Best track : trial mountain. ( just seem to be very comfortable with this track. cant say why this is though ) :boggled:

Anyone tried drifting in a DeLorean? That's what I, a newbie is doing right now.

I don't know about best drift track, but my current favorite is the High speed ring (god knows why)

favorite costa di amalfi (reverse)

best : trial mountain

wow im suprised more people didnt go for costa di amalfi its so touge like espically the reverse

the best track has to be special stage route 5. at least if your learning. there arn't many mid corner gradient changes to throw you off or grass to catch the rear wheels on whilst your drifting. BONUS! the night time backdrop means you can get some killer pictures if you set it up right. perfect for backgrounds!

Favourite drift track: Grand Valley Speedway
Best drift track: Tsukuba

Ive started to drift in tsukuba since I know I can drift in GT4! I test my cars setting in GVS though.

Back