Most Beautiful Car.

  • Thread starter Thread starter mayorbill11_
  • 81 comments
  • 5,752 views

mayorbill11_

(Banned)
Messages
1,040
this car, i think, is the most beautiful car ever:

raposo1.jpg


post the car you think looks the best.
 
Nissan R391
 

Attachments

  • r391.jpg
    r391.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 77
ahem...
 
Well, I was gonna post a great pic of a '69 Boss 429 Mustang that I saw a while back somewhere, but I can't find it! Forget your GT500s, the '69 Boss 429 is THE best looking Mustang ever.


So...looks like I'll just have to post a pic of a 'cuda instead:

cuda.jpg



It woulda been better in sub-lime instead of red :/
 
and in a spectacular shot... McLaren F1.
 
This in black.

Firehawk.jpg
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
and in a spectacular shot... McLaren F1.

Man, it takes a lot to get a McLaren off the ground ...

~LoudMusic
 
Originally posted by skynyrd
Well, I was gonna post a great pic of a '69 Boss 429 Mustang that I saw a while back somewhere, but I can't find it! Forget your GT500s, the '69 Boss 429 is THE best looking Mustang ever.


So...looks like I'll just have to post a pic of a 'cuda instead:

cuda.jpg



It woulda been better in sub-lime instead of red :/

I have a pic of a red Boss 429 on one of my car calendars 😈

This McLaren shot beats all others.
 

Attachments

  • mclaren's.jpg
    mclaren's.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 46
There are sooooo many, but here are two of my favorites:
porsche.jpg

silvia_r-spec.jpg
 
Originally posted by Talentless
This in black.

Firehawk.jpg


:eek:

I was going to say a new Trans Am WS6, but I guess a black Firehawk Trans Am would be sweeter...:D
 
supposedly, that model was never put into the market.
 
here's what I think. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........................................ :D
r35a.jpg
 
Originally posted by skynyrd
Well, I was gonna post a great pic of a '69 Boss 429 Mustang that I saw a while back somewhere, but I can't find it! Forget your GT500s, the '69 Boss 429 is THE best looking Mustang ever.




I found a pic of a Boss429
 

Attachments

  • boss429-1.jpg
    boss429-1.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 22
Actually I found 3 here's the 2nd one, BTW these are 1970 Boss 429 Mustangs
 

Attachments

  • boss429-2.jpg
    boss429-2.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 21
#3 Boss 429 pic
 

Attachments

  • boss429-3.jpg
    boss429-3.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 19
12 year bump for THAT?!

MC12 rules all anyways.
 
I was 5 years old when this thread started. Wow.
 
Back