ThirdeYe's Gallery ~ **RALLY + RACING UPDATE!!** 206 Rally, SSR, Falken GT-R! 2/19/06

  • Thread starter Thread starter Thirdeye
  • 66 comments
  • 7,542 views
Messages
1,505
United States
Grand Rapids, M
Messages
ThirdeYe1337
Messages
Derek1337

Jump to Latest Update!


Constructive criticism welcome :) Note: These were my first pics ever taken, so I didn't know about Exposure.

 
You might want a bit more exposure, a lot of them are pretty dark.
 
try setting teh exposure/light to .7 or .8...

lots of light:
ve
little light:


other than that, nice pics
 
i always use 0.5, it's usually working great, the pics looks nice :) try some speed pics if you haven't done that :D

 
A few new ones:
 

 


 
very nice pics 👍

Check out mine if you have time, i'm open for comments :dopey:
 
Great pics, Thirdeye.

A tip re. the NSX, Evo IV and Shelby pics: Determine where the light source is (sun, etc) and get your car in the right position - so it's 'lit up'. This has saved many dozens of my pics!

I love to play with shadows and lighting on cars and on the ground. Makes for some interesting photos sometimes.

Happy snapping!

[Edit: The lighting in NYC (PhotoTravel) is difficult to work around. Wish I could remember the best way to light things up there.]
 
Orbit: Yeah, I figured that out eventually :P Those were my first pics, and I didn't know what the exposure settings did. And thanks for the compliments, I appreciate it!
 
Oh, I forgot my Civic pics!



 



 
Mazda RX-7 INFINI III (FC, J) @ Special Stage Route 5:


Honda CR-X del Sol SiR '92 @ Le Mans:


Nissan Skyline R34 N1 @ Special Stage Route 5:



Next Update:
Opera Performance S2000 @ Seattle + More!
 
Opera Performance S2000 @ Seattle Circuit:


Mazda MX-Crossport @ Infineon Raceway:


Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VII GT-A @ El Capitan:
 
That last Crossport photo definately stands out, as does the flying S2000
 
Nope, it's "Wine Red Metallic."
 
Ford Mustang GT '05


Spoon Fit Race Car


Various Muscle Cars
 
The third muscle car photo is great.

The last Spoon and the first two photos of the second row of muscle cars are three photos that also stood out for me, but they all come a close second.
 
I personally love the one of the Vette/Camaro on top of the hill at the redlight, looks like a real street race :)
 
Jaguar S-Type @ Grand Valley Speedway:


Toyota Tacoma X-Runner @ Motorland:


Honda S600 @ Ice Arena:
 
the battling muscle cars are very cool 👍

I also like the last mazda in the grass

PS: that white S600 was yours?.............. I should have known :lol:
mine was the black one and I feel really stupid for voting for myself :banghead:
I can be so selfish sometimes :crazy:
 
The 2nd photo for each car are my favourites.
 
spykerdriver
That first one of the tacoma looks good.
Was it for PMC week 26?
Yep :) I had a tough choice picking my final entry, I liked em all.
 
2nd row is my favourite! your pics are improving man! Keep it up!!



~~~~ Jase
 
Thanks Jase :) I appreciate the comments. I'll be posting an update on Monday most likely!
 
Back