DPC : Week 5 Entry, PLEASE READ ALL RULES BEFORE POSTING :)

• Thread starter 194GVan
  • 140 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.

194GVan

Premium
United States
Gainesville VA
retrohoon
ratr0
Drift Photo Competition : Week 5

Photo Requirements - By JMURDER367
Track : Seattle Circuit
Car Era\Type : German and UK Cars only, No Racing Cars, 1970-2005
Deadline : 4/07/05

This is a drift photo competition. Your car must be drifting.

NO PHOTOCHOPPED IMAGES - Let me clarify this...Resizing and adjusting brightness is ok. If you are suspected of editing your image in any other way such as to gain an advantage (adding smoke, effects, chopping in other cars, etc...) you will be asked to upload an unmolested image directly from your memory stick as proof.

IMAGESHACK THUMBNAILS ONLY!!
HOW TO POST YOUR IMAGESHACK THUMBNAIL - Courtesy of VIPERGTSR01

You may submit your request for car and track restrictions with your photo entry. If your photo goes to the polls and wins, Your restrictions will be used for an upcoming contest. 👍

PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES ABOVE OR YOUR PHOTO MAY NOT BE ENTERED IN THE CONTEST!!

IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR ENTRY, PLEASE EDIT YOUR ORIGINAL POST!

At the end of the photo entry, JMURDER367 will choose his 15 favorite photos to be entered into the poll. The person who wins the poll will then get to choose the car and track restrictions for Week 7, and then choose their favorite photos at the end of entry. If you ever have suggestions about the contest, please post them in our Drift Photo Competition Rules Discussion

Thank you, and good luck 👍

I'm only wondering one thing. Why it is that it's only german and UK cars on an American circuit. That's all, seems to kinda clash.

Oh well, good luck guys! :)

JMURDER367 are you making money off of this somehow? getting everyone to import their cars to Seattle from halfway across the globe, jeez! j/k :)

FINAL ENTRY

Runners up:

How bout some hatchbacks at Motorland next week? Lots of .. erm .. picturesque turns there...

👍

Droptop_Chick
Hmmm, already had pics from this track, now there's no effort neccesary...

Final Entry

That was Quick Droptop. good stuff too. :cool:

mugen_s2002
Final Entry

Car: Caterham Seven Fire Blade '02
Track: Seattle Circuit

The art of steering without steering! 👍

Final Entry (In case someone is wondering, the car is a '90 Lotus Carlton exiting the corner after the main straight)

Track: Trial Mountain
Car: Any

mugen_s2002
Final Entry

Car: Caterham Seven Fire Blade '02
Track: Seattle Circuit
that's really good ...
We already have some good pictures this week before we hit page 2
this week gonna be tough ....

Okay here is mine ... hope you guys like bling bling
Final Entry with TVR Speed 6

My other shots for your viewing pleasure

Final Entry

'04 BMW M3 CSL

tough time deciding between the three :( my fav. car and track so hopefully that helps me this time lol
honorable mentions:

JMURDER367
FINAL ENTRY

nice pic, but just wondering, why is ur picture like 2 times the size of everyone elses? i have mine set to super fine and its only around like 200kb MAX even with the blur effect etc :dopey:

s2000lover
nice pic, but just wondering, why is ur picture like 2 times the size of everyone elses? i have mine set to super fine and its only around like 200kb MAX even with the blur effect etc :dopey:

could just be the way his usb drive saves it, i was wonderin that too. that is a nice pic but how the heck are ya gonna make it thru that "S" if ur that sideways?? lol

s2000lover

Probably just made some adjustments in Photoshop and saved it as very high quality.

s2000lover

No i didn't use any photoshop,... i guess it's just the way it was saved on my sandisk, all my pics turn out to be the same size,...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back