DPC : Week 5 Entry, PLEASE READ ALL RULES BEFORE POSTING :)

• Thread starter 194GVan
  • 140 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
/////FINAL ENTRY\\\\\

Mercedes Benz SLR McLaren '03:
::::::::::::::::::::

Cars: Japanese cars,
Track: Apricot Hill Raceway

Cool pics everyone, if it comes to my opinion, the orange Audi has already won, wich one it may be, I like them all above any other pic.👍 Some of the best things I've ever seen appear in a game: Photomode:sly: What should we do without it:crazy:

Ske
I can't make up my mind, so what? :crazy:

I'll edit with final entry later, enjoy (or something) my new slidemobile for now

👍
it should be up to you to pick your final thing, not others..go head pick one.....

JMURDER367
it should be up to you to pick your final thing, not others..go head pick one.....

Yeah I know, I know.. I just made 4 decent pics so why not post them while I make up my mind.. the deadline isn't yet ;)

I never expected anyone to decide for me

:cheers:

JMURDER367
No i didn't use any photoshop,... i guess it's just the way it was saved on my sandisk, all my pics turn out to be the same size,...

You didnt use photoshop??

:dunce: GT4 must have a embedded version of photoshop it filters all its images through before saving.

Overclocked412
You didnt use photoshop??

:dunce: GT4 must have a embedded version of photoshop it filters all its images through before saving.

Why would i use photoshop for and what was changed,i guess your trying to prove a point,...so many "riders" in these forums for real,..lolol :dopey:

apexd1fd3s
umm.. Play the actual game? ;) haha just messin, GT4Fan :crazy:

:sly:

Ske
Yeah I know, I know.. I just made 4 decent pics so why not post them while I make up my mind.. the deadline isn't yet

I never expected anyone to decide for me

Go ahead and pick one, I like the first one best, but that's personal, they are all good
I think I'll vote for you.....
:cheers:

mugen_s2002
Final Entry

Car: Caterham Seven Fire Blade '02
Track: Seattle Circuit

He got 2 off......I got 1 on...does that still count as a drift or am I air born?

FINAL ENTRY

CAR: BMW Z4 '03 - Germany
TRACK: SEATTLE CIRCUIT

JMURDER367
Why would i use photoshop for and what was changed,i guess your trying to prove a point,...so many "riders" in these forums for real,..lolol :dopey:

Either way, if you did or didn't use Photoshop, That drift is never going to be pulled off. From that angle and blur from the speed, your going to crash... and due to the angle that your entering that back to back corner at, you will wip around in the other direction and spin out.

It doesnt matter if he pulled off the drift or not, thats not the point of these drift photo comps. We are voting on awesome drift photo's, it would be too hard to prove everyone pulled off the drift anyway.

I've got to learn how to drift better if I want to stand a chance in here!!

FINAL ENTRY

The only other pics that might have been good enough...

cool, how did u get 96dpi instead of 72dpi? i jst wanna know so when i print some pics out, it can be better quality :D

anyways, it doesnt look to me he's done any PS effect or anything to it, so its ok to me :)

JMURDER367
Like i said the jealousy and hatred in "this part" of the forums omg
Don’t get over confident! It was only a comment along the line of a critiquing don’t let it ruin your day...

Anyway my Final Entry:

VIPERGTSR01
It doesnt matter if he pulled off the drift or not, thats not the point of these drift photo comps. We are voting on awesome drift photo's, it would be too hard to prove everyone pulled off the drift anyway.
So yeh, maybe it was a comment not a lashing out at him...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
more photos of Seatle:

s2000lover
cool, how did u get 96dpi instead of 72dpi? i jst wanna know so when i print some pics out, it can be better quality :D

anyways, it doesnt look to me he's done any PS effect or anything to it, so its ok to me :)

All my photomode pictures come out 96dpi aswell, I just save it to the USB device as the highest quality (super fine or whatever they call it).

Elmers Glue is
Either way, if you did or didn't use Photoshop, That drift is never going to be pulled off. From that angle and blur from the speed, your going to crash... and due to the angle that your entering that back to back corner at, you will wip around in the other direction and spin out.

Good point, he should be banished for life.

does any's else computer act slow and stupid when you set your pics to the backround..................

do you guys think i should use the GTR pic wiht the flame or the other one............i decided the elise pic didnt have enough smokke

Drift-Kid
does any's else computer act slow and stupid when you set your pics to the backround..................

do you guys think i should use the GTR pic wiht the flame or the other one............i decided the elise pic didnt have enough smokke

shouldn't run slow due to just a wallpaper, make sure if not already done, to transfer the image from the USB memory to your HDD

and sense we wanna be professional Computers & Electronics Sub-Forums would be the correct place for that question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back