"Drift Time 2"...full vid online

• Thread starter 1989therat
  • 35 comments
vinsion
Why thank you...So the FPV typhoon,ZZII,FTO Super Touring car, Supra RZ and some others will be on the final vid...

Is there any way to lower the file size and keep the same good qaulity?
I made this same video in Roxio easy media creator and it was 75.4 MB :scared: :scared: :scared: So I chose this lower quality Windows movie maker to make this vid.

Uh, well. kind of hard to say anything since I didn't see an entrance or exit from a drift. But looking forward to the full vid:)

Well I've spent the last 2 hours recording and transfering videos to my computer. I also spent a large amount of time taking pictures in photomode. So far in one day I have made 41 seconds of video.Hopefully the final vid will be around 3 minutes. That would be almost 30mb.(Lowest quality I can stand).BTW I changed the name of the vid to "Drift Time 2"....
"Drift Time Again" sounded corny.

:) well good night all:cheers:
therat1989

Well I obly had 2 hours to work on the video tonight....got 30 more seconds of video captured and found a little over 20 songs to try for the vid..
well good night all :)

therat1989

Downloading now, looking foward to the preview,
well that was a good drift, i thought it was gonna be a bit more than that, but anywho looking foward to the full vid

DRIFTN
Downloading now, looking foward to the preview,
well that was a good drift, i thought it was gonna be a bit more than that, but anywho looking foward to the full vid

lol...it was a preview...The beginning of the vid is quite awsome..It's on the web for the next 7 days...but you'll just have to wait for the final vid..
therat1989 (insomnia has struck me tonight) :)

1989therat
The full vid is up. "Go to Drift Time 2...hours of time spent"

any reason you didnt just put it in your first post here and change the title?

i would suggest that you do so and get the other thread closed

:boggled:

edit: thanks ;)

Ahhhhh here we go the full vid, looking foward to this one, Yeah i expected it to be good, very nice editing job, simple clean drifts, (but some werent so nice), and some corners you absoloutly aced ,so a very good job, and i hope to see more soon 👍 , all in all 4/5 for me, nice work :sly:

My download had a codec error the vid broke part way thru the title so i had to skip forward and could only watch about 1/3 of the movie. From wat i saw the drifts were ok a lot of zero counter steering cept for the BA, you can handle the BA nicely but keep practicing and you'll get there eventually 👍. The title intro was good upto where the vid broke.

Hope to see more stuff

hmmmmm, u have some nice angle but u could work on your control a bit more, there were quite a few wall taps here and there. but still nice nonetheless. lookin foward to your next video

nice vid, lots of content 👍

comments: some corners you did great on, other ones it looked like you initiated your drift a bit late and it threw off your line through the corner, and sometimes ended up sending you off the track. that was the only thing I remember from watching it last night. so yeah, work on that and keep the vids coming :)👍

well I thank you all for the comments..I'm going to make a tribute vid for all of the GT's...so we can compare the drifting between the games.

AWESOME...One of the best due to editing, and various drifts and corners used. Keep it up, and include more of the ZZII, watching you drift in that was f'n sweet, you just got me wanting to send that thing sideways. Excellent job, you get 2 smiley stickers for the hard work. A+ :) :)
p.s. no i'm not a teacher, but i play one in my head

1989therat, first time I've seen you since GT3 forums! hey bud, how you doin?

i was anticipating the vid but as i saw the freewebs link, i knew it was going to be a dead link. can you re-upload via "yousendit.com" ? thanks.

ForcedInduction
1989therat, first time I've seen you since GT3 forums! hey bud, how you doin?

i was anticipating the vid but as i saw the freewebs link, i knew it was going to be a dead link. can you re-upload via "yousendit.com" ? thanks.
Good to see you..it's not dead..I pay 50 bucks a year for internet space and the webzoom( speeds up downloads) its still there..I promise :)

SRV2LOW4ME
AWESOME...One of the best due to editing, and various drifts and corners used. Keep it up, and include more of the ZZII, watching you drift in that was f'n sweet, you just got me wanting to send that thing sideways. Excellent job, you get 2 smiley stickers for the hard work. A+ :) :)
p.s. no i'm not a teacher, but i play one in my head

Thanks for the comment man...maybe you should send that thing sideways and show us what you got. BTW..the first ZZII drift...well I have a confession..I had to pop it in reverse at one part of the drift..(notice the flames) lol :)

Back